SCD Series 18 Discussion Thread

*Wallace

Just now, *Wallace said:

I can't comment on that yet but I'll let you know whenever I'm able to watch the dances. 

OK.

Honestly, I won't be surprised if it's not even that bad and this is just another instance of the judges coming down hard on a female for a weaker dance while giving free passes to her male counterparts who deliver weak dances. :haha: 

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

OK.

Honestly, I won't be surprised if it's not even that bad and this is just another instance of the judges coming down hard on a female for a weaker dance while giving free passes to her male counterparts who deliver weak dances. :haha: 

Ughh yeah i know. :( Also wouldn't be surprised if the score is actually fair but still give the male counterparts higher scores for dances of the same level. I do feel some dances have been scored fairly in that sense but others were scored wayy too high - it's inconsistent. Pretty much was the case with Clara (outside of her Charleston). 

Maisie & Gorka - 30+29 = 59 (5) 

HRVY & Janette - 23+30 = 53 (4)

Bill & Oti - 25+23 = 48 (3)

Jamie & Karen - 24+24 = 48 (3)

Ranvir & Giovanni - 26+18 = 44 (2)

This is such a tricky week to call as I feel….. most of the couples could be in danger. My strongest prediction would be a Jamie vs. Ranvir Dance-Off. Clearly Ranvir will do her Waltz and if she does that against either of Jamie’s dances, she should be safe. I do wonder if Ranvir could garner the strong fan vote for her low scoring dance?

I still think Bill has a really strong fanbase that should seek him safe. HRVY was in danger after the first round but his Charleston should keep him safe too. I’d like to think Maisie will be safe and feel mostly good about her chances, but the tie on the leaderboard is the thing that could hurt her - if everyone else’s fanbase votes stronger. Gah. Still sticking with Jamie vs. Ranvir.

I haven’t watched the show yet but the spoiler is saying Jamie/Ranvir were in the dance-off, and Craig/Shirley saved Jamie, so Ranvir was eliminated.

Hard to comment without having watched but I’m really bummed about this :( I like Jamie but this was his fourth dance off compared to Ranvir’s first. Will be interesting to see how the dance off went to justify the decision to save Jamie there.

Edited by *Lily
  • Sad 1

I got around to watching the show late last night… so here are my thoughts! 😄 

Jamie & Karen - Salsa: I still can’t at the irony of TPTB giving amid a Salsa to“”Last Dance. :dead: But with all of that aside, I thought this was a really fun show opener. There’s no denying g that Jamie is a great and infectious/enjoyable performer and this dance highlighted that. He brought lots of great energy with this dance. With the song choice…yeah this was definitely much more Disco than Salsa. I thought he did well with partnering Karen here. He did lack hip action and some of the Salsa basics/technique needed for the dance. He did really well with the lifts although one lift towards the end didn’t seem to look right? Ooh I did love the death drop move and omgg I love that he did that move with Karen assisting it (which hthe male rarely does). :dead: 

Ranvir & Giovanni - Waltz: Aw it was sweet seeing some former Strictly celebs (like Susanna Reid, Charlotte Hawkins & Kate Garraway) rooting her on in her VT. This was a really beautiful and stunning Waltz from Ranvir. If I’m being a bit critical, I would say it wasn’t quite as strong as last week’s VW but it was still really good obviously. She has a fantastic frame with her head placement and how she holds herself and she moves with such grace. She and Gio had great chemistry too. Hmmm at the comments of the dress (which was beautiful btw) covering some of her footwork faults that Craig commented on. Understandable although that didn’t really bother or was noticeable to me. 

Bill & Oti - Charleston: LOL Fun story of how Mark (aka real name Bill) got his name “Bill Bailey” from his geography teacher singing this song an calling him by that name when he was a kid. And omgg he got a Sugarhill Gang member wishing him luck? Wow. :omg: I know this dance had mixd reviews online but after watching it, I am one of those that enjoyed this. In fact I think this was one of Bill’s most, if not the most, enjoyable dance of recent weeks. I thought he had a lot of fun performing this and got into character really well for the Charleston. He danced it well too, although there were some technique elements and swivels on the side by side sections that weren’t as sharp or as strong as needed to be. It seemed some of his footwork was a bit heavy footed (but was still good). But it was a very fun dance! Also smart of Bill doing his Charleston earlier on than HRVY’s.

Maisie & Gorka - Street/Commercial: Aww it was so cute seeeing clips of her on EastEnders since she was a little girl and sweet moments with her sister coming to the studio and grandfather video. And wow so many celebrity support from Jake Wood, Kellie Bright and Natalie Cassidy. OMG I was sooo excited about Maisie dancing to “Getting’ Jiggy wit It” as I LOVE this song and i’’s such a classic and brings back soo many memories - my favorite Will Smith song! :bobo: Maisie absolutely slayed and killed this dance like I was expecting her to do! :bobo: She had the swag, flavor and style down and danced it so effortlessly. She looked so natural in this. Dare I say…. she outdanced Gorka like whoa in this - sorry Gorka. :see no evil monkey: But I did love the routine here where Maisie was nailing all of the tricks, flips and musicality of her movements. She had such slickness and griminess in her movements. I was going to be disappointed if they didn’t do the classic “Getting’ Jiggy wit It”  moves and I appreciated that there was a bit but I would have loved even more of those moves. :haha: Still such a perfect Street routine and glad Craig finally got his 10 out for her!

HRVY & Janette - Rumba: TPTB certainly didn’t make it easy on HRVY giving him a Rumba, which is a style I did not picture him doing. Ooh the way they started this with the snow globe illusion was so pretty.  Okay, so this Rumba definitely wasn’t one of HRVY’s best. He’s been killing it with all of his dances at such a high standard - so anything less than amazing from him would stand out and sadly this was that. But I thought it was still a fairly good Rumba. He moved very gracefully and with good elegance here. I thought he partnered and showcased Janette beautifully (I loved the partnering type spins they did) and he has such graceful arm placements throughout. Some negatives was that the hip action did seem inconsistent - he had it at times but other times it wasn’t there. So kind of a lack of continuous motion in movements. It also kinda showcased Janette too much where she really shone here but not so much him. They had nice and sweet connection. Kind of hit and miss from HRVY’s standard but let’s be real, he would still do this better than any other male celeb given this style this series. :haha: Craig busting out the 7 here is fine/fair but I don’t get why he hadn’t scored certain/weaker dances he gave 8s when he gave this a 7.

Jamie & Karen - Quickstep: Not gonna lie, I was absolutely dreading this dance and preparing to hate it when I found out its theme. :ph34rwave: Country styled dances on Strictly just…. scares me lol. And well…. I didn’t hate it sooo… thats a success. :haha: I didn’t love it either but I thought Jamie made the best out of a hot mess of a theme. Once again, Jamie had great infectious energy throughout the dance and performed it well and had a lot of fun with it. This dance did lack a lot of Quickstep content where it felt like a mix of Quickstep and Country Two-Step/hoe down type dancing. I do think some of his Quickstep frame and technique suffered a bit from going back in and out of hold so often. Soo I cant say that i loved it as a true Quickstep. But honestly this was a lot of fun and better than what I was expiating. Aww Jamie getting emotional after his father’s VT of how proud he is of him and Karen’s message to him was really sweet.

Ranvir & Giovanni - Jive: Oh dear, I was both looking forward to and super worried for Ranvir’s Jive. Okay and well…. Ranvir certainly did try with this Jive here. I did like that we saw a different side of her and how she got to channel a bit of a sassier side to her here. I didn’t think this dance was terrible per se and maybe the 18 score was harsh (esp. compared to everything else) but I also felt this wasn’t a semi final standard dance. It felt like a dance that would happen earlier in the season. She was better at the partnering sections with Giovanni. The side by side content, and especially her kicks & flicks and bounce action was very timid, safe and careful.  And she did come off a bit heavy footed in the footwork. :( I did feel the dance started off better and then got weaker as it went on. Craig’s 5 was harsh but i actually get/agree with him that her face was selling the dance but it seemed like her body (with the movement of the dance) didn’t want to be there. Sadly I’m sad that Ranvir hasn’t really proven herself in Latin as I haven’t loved any of her Latin dances. :( OMG I kinda cried at Gio predicting Craig would give a 5 and he was right. :ph34rwave:

Bill & Oti - Tango: There was sooo much hype with this Bill Metallica Tango here, it’s crazy. :dead: I can say I never pictured this song to a Tango before but it’s cool how that happened here.  Okay overall, I do feel mixed on this dance. This was such an aggressive and powerful Tango. The song+band arrangement/staging/atmosphere had this killer insane energy to it. Bill performed this with a lot of intensity and power to it and he did well with how eh was performing as he was really into this and selling it. But I did think the actual Tango…. was kinda messy. Something seemed off and awkward with Bill’s frame and top line as he had shoulders raised up a lot - and it had a tense feel there. Then his footwork lacked slickness and seemed stompy. The dance had this epic feel to it and it was entertaining, but it also could have came off a bit manic. LOL Craig egging on for Shirley to get boo’d with all of her criticism for the dance. :lmao: But I do agree with her that he had an epic attitude/approach to the dance but there were footwork and top line/shoulder issues and it wasn’t at the semi final standard.

Maisie & Gorka - Viennese Waltz: Ooh it was interesting how they used a guitar as a prop for this dance, which reminds me of a few other dances in the past. Not really sure if that was totally necessary but ehhh. That doesn’t take away from what an absolutely beautiful and gorgeous dance this VW was. :omg: She was sooo graceful and elegant in just about everything she danced here. She had a great frame, lovely elegant smooth footwork and she flowed throughout the dance. I noticed how expressive and musical she was with her arm and hand placements. Wow Shirley calling this one of the most beautiful VWs she’s ever seen!  A real stunner! Well done to Maisie killing it with two completely different dances, especially with her busy EastEnders work schedule. Aww I love how excited she was with Craig’s 9 whereas so many people were mad about that. :lmao: Aww very sweet message from Gorka on why Maisie deserves to make the final!

HRVY & Janette - Charleston:  I had very high expectations for HRVY on this Charleston and he certainly came back strong from his last dance and really delivered here! And okay wow…. I thought this Charleston was really amazing here. :omg: This was not only a Charleston but it was like a Charleston/Lindy Hop/Musical Theater-broadway Fusion type of routine. This was also a dance where I feel you would watch in a musical movie (which makes sense with La La Land). It was all sooo many elements and I thought HRVY nailed everything thrown in this dance. His swivels footwork was outstanding - so fast, precise and on point. Loved all of his partnering dancing with Janette and loved their side by side dancing even more. Loved all of the tricks they did especially that one handstand flip move he did towards the end and that whole section where the dance got crazy fast. That was INSANE. :dead: Wow at the Motsi “you better be careful they don’t ask you to come back as a Pro next year” comment. Oh and random note but why did HRVY look extra taller than usual in this dance - his outfit maybe? Wow another amazing dance from HRVY here. :yes: 

Rankings:

1. Maisie & Gorka - Street/Commercial / Maisie & Gorka - Viennese Waltz  / HRVY & Janette - Charleston

4. Ranvir & Giovanni - Waltz

5. Jamie & Karen - Salsa

6. Bill & Oti - Charleston

7. HRVY & Janette - Rumba

8. Jamie & Karen - Quickstep

9. Bill & Oti - Tango

10. Ranvir & Giovanni - Jive

Soo I absolutely loved my Top 3 dances and thought they were all amazing. I can’t choose between them at the moment…. and you cant make me decide, at least not yet. :lmao: But then I wold also say 5-6 are interchangeable for me too.

18 hours ago, *Diana said:

Can they just crown HRVY & Janette and bring us out of our misery lol? I mean they have constantly over scored him all season outside of last week so.

Hmm I feel he's pretty much deserved his scores all throughout the season. I think he's been consistently strong/fantastic outside of a few dances (which were still good).

Ooh gosh I wasn't even going to read the spoiler but I accidentally did. Wow that is a real surprise there if true. I do like/enjoy Jamie but ahh darn I do feel bad for Ranvir there.

:( Gonna have to see the DO there - I'd assume she did her Waltz because if she did her Jive against either of those Jamie dances, that would make an obvious result. I have a lot to say... But hmmm gonna have to see to comment more.

finally sat down and watched the dances!

Round 1

Jamie & Karen - Salsa: i echo my comments in this thread! this was super fun and one of jamie's loosest dances but it felt sloppy from time to time. his lines and footwork weren't clean enough at all for a salsa, but he at least embodied the character and i can appreciate that! 22.

Ranvir & Giovanni - Waltz: i feel the same way about this as i did about her viennese waltz. there were like two foot stumbles (which were really small but i still saw them) and i wish giovanni had choreographed slightly more travel so that the dance felt complete. her hold and lines are still gorgeous though! 26.

Bill & Oti - Charleston: it took everything in me not to compare this (and every other charleston this season) to clara's :dead:  anyway this was really fun! i enjoyed this more than i thought i would but i do feel that it was a bit low energy on bill's end for a charleston. there were some sync issues in the latter half as well and overall it kind of just lacked attack? still liked it! 24.

Maisie & Gorka - Street: guess what? if you guessed "maisie gave the best dance of the season," you'd be correct! this just confirms to me that maisie is the most deserving to win this season without a doubt! the sync was perfect, the personality was great, and the technique was flawless as always! i love them (also gorka's hot so that definitely helps!). 30.

HRVY & Janette - Rumba: not this being the only rumba of the season and it was underwhelming 💔 there was no passion or sexuality to it which is frustrating because that's like 60% of the dance but i can appreciate that he has great lines and i really enjoyed the footwork! technically good, emotionally blah. 25.

Round 2

Jamie & Karen - Quickstep: the amount of times they broke hold + that lift in the middle has the critic in me seething but i'd be lying if i said i didn't enjoy this. it was super fun and when they were in hold it was great so i'm just kinda lost about how to feel about this? if they danced the way they did in hold the whole dance this would be like a 27 for me but my inner len wants to dock this like 6 points :yawn: i guess i can be nice lol. 23.

Ranvir & Giovanni - Jive: no wait what? i'm so confused? the reactions and scores had me expecting a trainwreck mess with 80 mistakes but... i liked this! like yes it was low energy and i do wish she attacked this more but this was by no means a 5 or a 6, especially at this stage in the competition. obviously the jive is about foot and leg precision and that was clearly lacking, but the performance value was great and she didn't miss a whole lot of steps (also gio is hot)! 21.

Bill & Oti - Tango: hmm yeah not a fan of this music for a tango obviously. i will say i liked his posture in this but he always comes off too stiff in his ballroom dances and i don't think that got any better here. he had a few obvious technical errors and this didn't really come all the way together to feel like a complete performance. 21.

Maisie & Gorka - Viennese Waltz: let's talk about GORGEOUS! i love that i can always rely on maisie to deliver when everyone else is disappointing me. i know i said craig was sexist for the 9 earlier but on my rewatch i did notice a small mistake on one of her back turns like 1/3 into the dance, but otherwise this was flawless! loved it. 29.

HRVY & Janette - Charleston: aw i loved this! definitely the cutest charleston of the season and tons of fun - and technically perfect at that! charleston is all about sync and they had it down for this one. the choreo was super fun too so props to janette for that! 30 (but clara's was still better ❤️).

Overall Ranking

1. Maisie & Gorka (30+29=59)

2. HRVY & Janette (25+30=55)

3. Ranvir & Giovanni (26+21=47)

4. Bill & Oti (24+21=45)

4. Jamie & Karen (22+23=45)

^ Great review there, Cam! :yes:  Always so fun to read your comments and I do agree with a lot of it as well! :haha: 

Results show aired now.

So Jamie & Karen performed the Salsa. Ranvir & Giovanni performed the Waltz. I think they did the right dance choices for their Dance-off performances.

Craig saved Jamie. Motsi saved Ranvir. Shirley saved Jamie.

Haven’t gotten to see these dance-off performances yet (or the full show) but both dances were really good and so different so I can see it being a tight battle here.

Shirley single handily saved Jamie three times (in a row) and all over people that landed in the Bottom 2 for there first and only times. 😮 Well done to Jamie advancing through into the final. I’m not mad about it as I do like him and think he & Karen have been a lot of fun…. and he has great enthusiasm which has been fun to watch.

But yeah sad to see Ranvir & Giovanni go. :( They did have a nice farewell with nice speeches to each other and a nice journey video. I honestly did not expect her to last this long and make it this far. My pre-season predictions …. I had her as the 2nd boot/11th place so she has certainly come a long way. ❤️ She delivered some really stunning and beautiful ballroom dances and Giovanni did a great job choreographing to her strengths and showing her off in those styles. It’s a shame her Latin dances weren’t as good - and yeah I think that Jive was her downfall that did her more damage than good. :( But she has had a great underdog journey for sure and exceeded my expectations. :yes:

More results show thoughts:

- Loved how dramatic and dynamic the  Jason Gilkinson opening routine was - Karen, Graziano, Aljaz and Luba all did a great job starring in that.

- Aww loved it and so happy that Maisie & Gorka advanced through to the finals and love their excited reactions. :wub: Loved the HRVY & Janette were allied safe right after them too! ❤️ Ooh and Claudia revealed that Maisie is the youngest finalist ever on Strictly (and I think she beat out Christopher Parker’s and Matt DiAngelo’s record who were both 20 when they were Strictly finalists).

- Loved the Little Mx performance with Luba & Johannes dancing to it! :wub::bobo:

- On the Judges debrief segment, Bruno said he would have given Jamie’s Quickstep a 9. 😮

- And yeah after watching the Dance-Off, it was all tooo different and actually quite close to make a decision. Both were really good dances. A tough call.

Maisie & Gorka announced that their Quickstep will be their Favorite Dance choice for the final.

• Like 1

Shirley would save the mediocre guy after he had numerous appearances in the bottom over the more talented female. She’s Strictly’s equivalent of CAI when it comes to male vs. female celebs. :haha: 

Glad Maisie made it to the finals. She should win because she’s the best, but we all know she won’t because the Strictly viewers hate female ringers.

• Like 2

I like all the finalists but think I’m rooting for a Maisie or Bill win.

Maisie is likely filling the ringer female runner-up spot, but definitely has been consistently strong all season. 

Didn’t think I’d be rooting for a Bill win but I’ve really enjoyed him a lot this season and surpassed a lot of my expectations. Also I feel that Oti has been amazing this year and has put in a performance worthy of a back-to-back win.

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1

I like all of the finalists as well. I'm mostly rooting for a Maisie or HRVY win. I do have many thought sooo i'll share those.

- Maisie has been really great, versatile and super consistent throughout the series. We know she had a low vote count in the earlier/middle portion of the series but she's been safe for 3 weeks in a row now, so she has picked up a lot more fan support. How much? Not sure.... and not sure if that would be enough to win. But people like Abbey and Ore were in the bottom 2 before, not expected to win and still pullled it off. I also wonder if Ranvir being eliminated and Maisie now being the only woman in the finals could help her chances? Plus it would be nice for Gorka to win (after being robbed of the title with Alexandra).

- HRVY has also been really great and versatile with a number of standout routines too. He's just slightly less consistent than Maisie but his journey has proven he would be a very worthy winner. I think he's got a great shot but not sure if Bill's popularity is unstoppable or what? Plus this is Janette's first final being on the show for 8 years and I'd love to see her win too. Because who knows if she'll get this chance again? 🙈

- Bill has been a great surprise and Oti has done a wonderful job getting the best out of him. Bill had the "he's much better than we expected" appeal that has turn him to a frontrunner with the public. But i do feel he's peaked with his Street and hasn't topped that dance. I'm sure he will reprise that on the final and that could win it for him but I would feel a bit underwhelmed if he won as I wish his run was a little stronger (on these latter few weeks). Although Oti winning back to back would be all kinds of iconic.

- Jamie is great fun and has the rootable underdog appeal but yeah I don't know or think that would be enough. His run of multiple bottom trips and getting to the final does remind of Mark Wright and Ashley Roberts (of course not dancing wise with Ashley), where they pretty much have no chance of winning. He'll continue to have a fun night but yeah while I do like him, if he were to win I think I might be upset. :lmao: Karen has also done really well with Jamie throughout the series too. And it’s kinda shocking to believe this is only her second final, as she’s made it far quite a lot in recent years. 😮

Soo those are all my thoughts there. Things could change final night but doubt it. :haha: 

A Fun fact I found (although a bit outdated as Ranvir got eliminated :( ).

So outside of Jamie winning, we will have history be made with either get the oldest Strictly winner ever or the youngest Strictly winner ever next week. 😮  

Final Dance spoilers

Bill and Oti:

Favourite dance: Couple's Choice: Street/Commercial to Rapper's Delight by The Sugarhill Gang
Showdance: The Show Must Go On by Queen
Judges' Pick: Quickstep to Talk To The Animals by Bobby Darin

Maisie and Gorka
Favourite dance: Quickstep to When You're Smiling by Andy Williams
Showdance: We Need A Little Christmas by Idina Menzel
Judges' Pick: Samba to Samba (Conga) by Gloria Estefan

HRVY and Janette
Favourite dance: American Smooth to One (Singular Sensation) from A Chorus Line
Showdance: Boogie Wonderland by Brittany Murphy
Judges' Pick: Jive to Faith by Stevie Wonder featuring Ariana Grande

Jamie and Karen
Favourite dance: Couple's Choice: Street/Commercial to Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) by C+C Music Factory
Showdance: I'm Still Standing by Elton John (Taron Egerton version)
Judges' Pick: Charleston to Zero To Hero from Hercules

Oooh Hbbrue123 beat me to posting the finale set list. :dead: I’ll still provide my thoughts.

- Mostly good choices for the Judges Picks. I think Bill has a good dance pick, and his Quickstep was the dance that showed he can dance and became a contender - so it would be good to see that again. Maisie & HRVY had great first week dances with their Samba & Jive that cemented them as frontrunners. Gad those were chosen as I would love to see them again now and get 10s. Only Jamie’s choice with the Charleston kinda disappoints me - kinda wish his Samba (one of his best dances and one he could have still improved on) or his Tango (a different side of him was really needed here) were chosen. Curious to see the improvement though.

- Alll interesting show dance songs. Oti said Bill’s will be a mash-up of styles they’ve done throughout the show. So kind of the same approach with Kelvin’s but doubt this will be as iconic. Interesting that Maisie has a Christmas song. I guess because of no Christmas special? Should still be a great cheerful dance. Love HRVY’s showdance song but didn’t see that  coming. I guess they will put it all the works to make an exciting routine. LOL Jamie continues to crack me up with the ironic song choices - but should be another fun one from him.

- I actually could have called and predicted the Favorite Dance choices. I’m not mad about it though. Bill and Jamie chose their best dances for sure that should score high. If Bill’s go really well, it could give him the win. Maisie and HRVY had multiple great dances to choose from but love their dances they chose. The QS was Maisie’s breakthrough with the public that got her 10s. HRVYs was a great showstopper. Both have perfect score potential….depending on Craig’s mood.

Excited for these dances and this final.

I understand they were Jamie's and Bill's best dances, but my thoughts on being allowed to do the couples choice as your favorite dance are the same as choosing Jazz/Contemporary on the US version. It's a free-for-all dance and they already have one of those this week with the Showdance. I wish they wouldn't do that because it's a Ballroom dancing competition and I'd rather they dance mostly Ballroom.

:haha: 

Also, why arent the dance styles in spoiler tags? :dead:  Some people don't like to be spoiled.

35 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Hide contents

I understand they were Jamie's and Bill's best dances, but my thoughts on being allowed to do the couples choice as your favorite dance are the same as choosing Jazz/Contemporary on the US version. It's a free-for-all dance and they already have one of those this week with the Showdance. I wish they wouldn't do that because it's a Ballroom dancing competition and I'd rather they dance mostly Ballroom.

:haha: 

Also, why arent the dance styles in spoiler tags? :dead:  Some people don't like to be spoiled.

Ooh I completely agree with you on all of this.... and I read other comments agreeing on this too. I remember Faye doing her Jazz on the final two years ago so knew this was possible. But yeah I'd wish they were ballroom and Latin styles (or the other specialty) done instead.

LOL good point. Lol I forgot for a moment that I could edit so I'll edit that post now. :haha: 

^ No problem, Hbrue123. :hug:  

Time for my weekly Youtube views stats! 😄  

SCD Series 18, Week 8 - Youtube Views

(Updated at: Wednesday 12/16 @ 8:30 PM)

1. Bill & Oti - Tango: 248,056 views / 2,216 likes / 68 dislikes
  2. Maisie & Gorka - Street/Commercial: 233,361 views / 2,976 likes / 68 dislikes
  3. HRVY & Janette - Charleston: 215,576 views / 3,630 likes / 46 dislikes
  4. Maisie & Gorka - Viennese Waltz: 154,405 views / 2,083 likes / 36 dislikes
  5. HRVY & Janette - Rumba: 108,380 views / 1,686 likes / 26 dislikes
  6. Ranvir & Giovanni - Jive: 107,827 views / 630 likes / 50 dislikes
  7. Bill & Oti - Charleston: 97,665 views / 1,298 likes / 21 dislikes
  8. Jamie & Karen - Salsa: 80,969 views / 702 likes / 28 dislikes
  9. Ranvir & Giovanni - Waltz: 51,952 views / 626 likes / 17 dislikes
  10. Jamie & Karen - Quickstep: 46,964 views / 529 likes / 24 dislikes

Top 3 Likes:

1. HRVY & Janette - Charleston
  2. Maisie & Gorka - Street/Commercial
  3. Bill & Oti - Tango