Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

On 9/20/2020 at 6:46 PM, taylorkat said:

Songs chosen so far:

Beautiful Disaster (Live Version)

Cry

Miss Independent

Piece By Piece (Idol version)

Would anyone who advanced one of these songs want to choose something else so I can put one through to the penultimate? :unsure: 

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Finally all caught up on the entire Britney finals that I missed. Of course two of my top 3 rank near the bottom and I'm the first to lose my #1. :closedeyes: :yawn: Not surprised. But YAY for my #2 making the top 4, although so close to top 3! But the three above it are also iconic and deserving. Wow.  I think the biggest surprise for me was Crazy ranking outside the Top 10. 😢 

Thanks for the shout-outs for me on these songs, and also mentioning my write-ups. ❤️😢 

:haha: 

Same. :( And 😛 

My mention. :wub: You knowww. And glad you liked my comments. :giggle:  

I noticed this and congrats to you again for getting not only your top 3, but your #1! :omg::hug: I can't even imagine.

Awww sorry about that regarding INAGNYAW and Sometimes. :( But at last they got into the finals. ❤️ Well done to Slave 4 U making it to 4th. And ugh yesss, same here on YDMC missing out in the Top 10 was the biggest surprise. :( Def expected that to do better.

Aww yess you're welcome. :hug: And lmaooo my Overprotected comments. :dead:  

:hug:  :giggle: 

I dooo. Your comments had me cracking up! :haha:

Aww thanks. Yeahh, i was NOT expecting that but was super pleased! :omg::wub: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Awww sorry about that regarding INAGNYAW and Sometimes. :( But at last they got into the finals. ❤️ Well done to Slave 4 U making it to 4th. And ugh yesss, same here on YDMC missing out in the Top 10 was the biggest surprise. :( Def expected that to do better.

Aww yess you're welcome. :hug: And lmaooo my Overprotected comments. :dead:  

I dooo. Your comments had me cracking up! :haha:

Aww thanks. Yeahh, i was NOT expecting that but was super pleased! :omg::wub: 

Thanks, but yeah I expected them to rank low... and before that, didn't even expect them all (my top 3) to make the finals. So glad about that at least. Yayy thanks. I love a lot of the top ranking songs. ❤️  Yeah, darn. :( 

:hug: LOL.  But ugh, I kept thinking it and forgot to mention how wonderfully detailed your write-ups were and so great to read! :hug: 

lol :blushingwave:  

You're so lucky. 😢 But you deserve it, especially for the Beyonce and Britney rounds. ❤️ 

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Thanks, but yeah I expected them to rank low... and before that, didn't even expect them all (my top 3) to make the finals. So glad about that at least. Yayy thanks. I love a lot of the top ranking songs. ❤️  Yeah, darn. :( 

:hug: LOL.  But ugh, I kept thinking it and forgot to mention how wonderfully detailed your write-ups were and so great to read! :hug: 

lol :blushingwave:  

You're so lucky. 😢 But you deserve it, especially for the Beyonce and Britney rounds. ❤️ 

Awww I understand all of this. But yes I am so happy all 3 of those made the finals for you! :hug: Awww yayy I do too! :wub: Mhmm

Oooh omgg ahhh yayy thank you for saying this. Of course you can tell I had so much fun with the write-ups. I was hoping you enjoyed them! :hug: 

Thank you again for saying this! :wub: :hug: