Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

My third choice is a collaboration. Rihanna has done many collaborations but this is one that I never what have worked. That collaboration is...

PRINCESS OF CHINA! šŸ‘‘The way Coldplay gets some represenation in a Rihanna round. ā¤ļø WE LOVE TO SEE IT. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

My fourth choice is a choice I don't even want to make tbh. I would rather advanced other songs than this so I hope the three rankers who asked me to advanced this appreciate this. That choice is...

FOURFIVESECONDS! Not my favorite Rihanna collaboration but I'm such a giver. Kanye West gets another song representation and the addition of Paul McCartney is always nice. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

For my last choice and the song I'm sending to the penultimate round I was circling around a few songs: Famous (which was omitted on the first page), Just Stand Up! (which is omitted on the first page and omitting it is offensive and stating you are pro-cancer tbh) or Birthday Cake (Remix) (which was omitted on the first page! My last song being sent to the penultimate round is...

BIRTHDAY CAKE (REMIX)! :cake:I know you ALL wanted this so you're welcome. šŸ’‹

Just now, 1234567890 said:

The last choice was a joke. :dead: No one freak out. :giggle:Question though. For S&M was the original advanced or the remix with Britney Spears? šŸ•µļøā€ā™‚ļø

They didn't mention the remix so I'd assume the original.

My real last choice and the song I'm advancing the penultimate round is next. This was really hard because I considered the following songs: Music of the Sun, A Girl Like Me, Good Girl Gone Bad, S&M (Remix), What's My Name?, Fading, Birthday Cake, Loveeeeeee Song or Nobody's Business. A Rihanna round wouldn't feel complete without this song so the choice I made to move on to the penultimate round is...

WHAT'S MY NAME? We know her name and it's RIHANNA! Another Drake collaboration and an earwom if I have ever heard one! OH NANA! :bobo:

• Like 4

"What's My Name?" :wub:Ā 

Ā 

Shooot I forgot about the Britney remix of "S&M" not being included. But at least we have the original represented so we can pretend both are represented there.

Ā 

Also want to shout out "Raining Men" which was on my shortlist but I had to omit. :(Ā 

On 6/25/2020 at 9:49 PM, Deeee said:

Ā 

Pon de Replay

Unfaithful

Umbrella

Don't Stop the Music

Shut Up and Drive

Hate That I Love You

Disturbia

Hard

What's My Name

California King Bed

Where Have You Been

WeĀ Found Love

Consideration

Kiss It Better

Love On The Brain

Ā 

This set of songs...

tenor.gif

Ā 

Also, mourning the loss of this bop:

Ā 

Edited by #jeah

Yay, so excited (and nervous)Ā to see Whatā€™s next!

Ā 

Also, I donā€™t think I ever properly appreciated ā€œMan Downā€. It wasnā€™t even on my radar round 1, and itā€™s probably the song Iā€™ve relistened to most as Iā€™m going through the list.Ā :wub::wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Yay, so excited (and nervous)Ā to see Whatā€™s next!

Ā 

Also, I donā€™t think I ever properly appreciated ā€œMan Downā€. It wasnā€™t even on my radar round 1, and itā€™s probably the song Iā€™ve relistened to most as Iā€™m going through the list.Ā :wub::wub:

It should have been a single! One of her darkest, most gorgeous songs for sure.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, #jeah said:

It should have been a single!

It was...

Ā 

Def JamĀ released "Man Down" on May 3, 2011, as the fifth single from the album. In the United States, the single reached number 59 on theĀ BillboardĀ Hot 100and number 9 on theĀ Hot R&B/Hip-Hop SongsĀ chart. It has been certified double platinum by theĀ Recording Industry Association of AmericaĀ (RIAA). The song topped the chart in France for five consecutive weeks and reached the top three in Belgium and the Netherlands.

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It was...

Ā 

Def JamĀ released "Man Down" on May 3, 2011, as the fifth single from the album. In the United States, the single reached number 59 on theĀ BillboardĀ Hot 100and number 9 on theĀ Hot R&B/Hip-Hop SongsĀ chart. It has been certified double platinum by theĀ Recording Industry Association of AmericaĀ (RIAA). The song topped the chart in France for five consecutive weeks and reached the top three in Belgium and the Netherlands.

And I oop

Ā 

it should have charted higher then. :haha:Ā 

1 hour ago, #jeah said:

It should have been a single! One of her darkest, most gorgeous songs for sure.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

It was...

Ā 

Lol yeah I was going to say.... I am sure it was a single. I think it was only released to Urban and Rhythmic radio but not to Top 40 radio.