Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Tell her you’re Alanis Morrissette’s biggest fan and also that you absolutely love horror movies. She’ll come running. Or, at least, she’ll run somewhere

Have you seen the Kathy Griffin sketch where she talks about getting Céline’s autograph for her gay friends and they have like 1000 items to sign?

Me with Alanis...

”Oh, I have your first two albums on CD... and Jagged Little Pill on cassette, CD, vinyl, the collector’s edition, the Target exclusive collector’s edition... this is the Japanese version of SFIJ with a bonus track and a better audio mix...”

I’ve bought enough copies of her albums over the year that she’s gotten more of my money than Adele’s gotten of @1234567890’s.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

If this album ends up sounding like "Safe & Sound" I would be so thankful. ❤️ I love that song and that vibe. It's probably my most favorite Taylor Swift because it's the least sound Taylor Swift song. :haha:

Safe & Sound and Eyes Open are Taylor’s two best songs and I will fight anyone who disagrees. 💅

Safe & Sound is definitely up there as one of my favorite Taylor songs. :wub: 

Taylor likes to try and reinvent herself with every new album, so I’m expecting it to be completely different from her past albums.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Safe & Sound and Eyes Open are Taylor’s two best songs and I will fight anyone who disagrees. 💅

I was about to list my favorite Taylor songs to prove you wrong, then I realized we’re doing a rankdown of hers and these rounds are getting more and more petty. :haha: 

3 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I was about to list my favorite Taylor songs to prove you wrong, then I realized we’re doing a rankdown of hers and these rounds are getting more and more petty. :haha: 

A mini-rankdown isn't the place to petty imo and should just be for fun but the biggest example of being "petty" thus far is definitely that Jesus, Take The Wheel Cut. :/

• Like 1

Just now, 1234567890 said:

A mini-rankdown isn't the place to petty imo and should just be for fun but the biggest example of being "petty" thus far is definitely that Jesus, Take The Wheel Cut. :/

*cue another two pages of Giftoria spamming with JTTW graphics* :haha: 

23 minutes ago, #jeah said:

:dead: 

Taylor is making her round even harder by giving us 17 new songs. :haha: 

12 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

you are the reason i have all of adele's albums :dead:

Same! I’ll never forget being like “why does this internet stranger want my Apple ID email” back when 25 came out :haha: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1