American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

10 hours ago, pepperman said:

wait Claudia Conway is actually on this season???  I thought that was a joke when I saw someone mention that before lmaoooooo  😂

Here is a video of Claudia Conway confirming that she tried out for American Idol by having Katy Perry introduce the viewers to Claudia Conway.

On 1/21/2021 at 8:12 PM, LukeB1219 said:

3 more

@lindsey_whiteman

@dustinsings97

@stelleamor (The Four Season 2)

Also Earl Fortes. He was in the latest promo. And Ash Ruder (think she’s on my list already) were in the latest promo. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Blirel said:

Never mind I saw the ad now. I find Alyssa a bit over the top but she can for sure sing

How many people are auditioning? It seems like every other day, there are tons of new names listed. I mean we're dealing with a pandemic. So there's no limit in how many people can audition? Will there still be a limit for Hollywood Week?

16 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

How many people are auditioning? It seems like every other day, there are tons of new names listed. I mean we're dealing with a pandemic. So there's no limit in how many people can audition? Will there still be a limit for Hollywood Week?

Like I said before I don’t know but it seems like quite a few. I’m trusting that Idol is smart enough to keep the contestants safe 

I mean I guess we can make guesses at who is in the Top 20. I'll start.

1. Ren Patrick

2. Drake McCain

3. Claudia Conway

4. Alyssa Wray

5. Jason Warrior

6. Max Dubrow

7. Grace Kinstler

8. Amanda Mena

9. Andrea Valles

10. Anilee List

11. Casey Bishop

12. Cassandra Coleman

13. Chloe Gardner

14. Colin Jamieson

15. Alex Miller

16. Zach Donofrio

17. Ethan Kuntz

18. Cali Quinn

19. Julia Minichello

20. Logan McDowell

On 12/15/2020 at 4:26 PM, m1key said:

Idol Maniac/The Idol Pad are the same person. They get their spoilers through a secret source, not the audience. 

Do you still think we will get spoilers before American Idol Season 19 starts on February 14th? It's been over a month since you made this comment.

Edited by anticoronaperson

3 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

I mean I guess we can make guesses at who is in the Top 20. I'll start.

1. Ren Patrick

2. Drake McCain

3. Claudia Conway

4. Alyssa Wray

5. Jason Warrior

6. Max Dubrow

7. Grace Kinstler

8. Amanda Mena

9. Andrea Valles

10. Anilee List

11. Casey Bishop

12. Cassandra Coleman

13. Chloe Gardner

14. Colin Jamieson

15. Alex Miller

16. Zach Donofrio

17. Ethan Kuntz

18. Cali Quinn

19. Julia Minichello

20. Logan McDowell

No Vahhley...? 😢

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

No Vahhley...? 😢

Given how difficult 2020 has been and how we're still dealing with the Coronavirus Pandemic/Coronavirus Epidemic in 2021, maybe it will be Top 21 this year. So that would mean Vahhey would be part of the semifinalists group.

1. Ren Patrick

2. Drake McCain

3. Claudia Conway

4. Alyssa Wray

5. Jason Warrior

6. Max Dubrow

7. Grace Kinstler

8. Amanda Mena

9. Andrea Valles

10. Anilee List

11. Casey Bishop

12. Cassandra Coleman

13. Chloe Gardner

14. Colin Jamieson

15. Alex Miller

16. Zach Donofrio

17. Ethan Kuntz

18. Cali Quinn

19. Julia Minichello

20. Logan McDowell

21. Vahhley

6 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

Do you still think we will get spoilers before American Idol Season 19 starts on February 14th? It's been over a month since you made this comment.

Based on the lack of information, I think we can make the assumption that the source was someone who lost access to the Idol set due to COVID restrictions. There isn’t any reason to expect those restrictions to be eased yet, especially in CA.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

Based on the lack of information, I think we can make the assumption that the source was someone who lost access to the Idol set due to COVID restrictions. There isn’t any reason to expect those restrictions to be eased yet, especially in CA.

Yeah that is what seems to make the most sense. So basically the answer is no. Was this person someone who would sit in the audience? I mean how else would they get the spoiler information that we normally have?

21 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

Given how difficult 2020 has been and how we're still dealing with the Coronavirus Pandemic/Coronavirus Epidemic in 2021, maybe it will be Top 21 this year.

I doubt COVID-19 would be the reason why they would have a Top 21. 😅

Edited by Bk1234

I honestly wouldnt be that upset if we didnt get spoilers. It would be interesting for once to watch auditions, hollywood week, and the quarterfinals without knowing who goes through or who goes far. However, it would be kinda upsetting to get my hopes up for people who dont make it far which is likely without spoilers.

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1