The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

???

Lol I changed it to make it quicker and you guys were getting confused so I tried to simplify it, we can still do this if everyone prefers!

He can boot the team with Ashley Mitchell, Big Brother fan favorite Victor, and Veronica Portillo's first partner Yes Duffy.

Orrrrrrrr

he can boot the team with two time super early boot Emilee, Gus (racist dude from Floribama Shore who also sucked his only season of The Challenge), and Kaycee (calling people "Karen's" for telling her to put on a mask, only did one season of The Challenge, got rightfully dragged by Bayleigh)

So like I said...your choice @*Wallace

ashmoney.gif?w=371&h=208

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

He can boot the team with Ashley Mitchell, Big Brother fan favorite Victor, and Veronica Portillo's first partner Yes Duffy.

Orrrrrrrr

he can boot the team with two time super early boot Emilee, Gus (racist dude from Floribama Shore who also sucked his only season of The Challenge), and Kaycee (calling people "Karen's" for telling her to put on a mask, only did one season of The Challenge, got rightfully dragged by Bayleigh)

So like I said...your choice @*Wallace

ashmoney.gif?w=371&h=208

I mean I could come up with plenty of cons for the people that I nominated too lol. 2 time quitter racist Ashley vs Queen Kaycee who righteously beat Tyler in Big Brother and who had a fantastic debut on the challenge and made it to the finals on her first try. So your move Wally!

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I mean I could come up with plenty of cons for the people that I nominated too lol. 2 time quitter racist Ashley vs Queen Kaycee who righteously beat Tyler in Big Brother and who had a fantastic debut on the challenge and made it to the finals on her first try. So your move Wally!

Queen Kaycee????? I don't even thinks Kaycee's biggest stan would call that piece of furniture from BB20 a queen. Kaycee beating Tyler on Big Brother is hardly praise for her Challenge performance. Which fair enough, you can discount Big Brother for my argument for Victor as well. The pros of Ashley Mitchell alone far outweigh any remote pros you can find for anyone on my mediocre Inferno group.

• Like 1

Borrowed this from reddit I think but it sums up Ashley pretty well. Not seeing any pros for Ashley here.

Ashley was on “Real World: EX-PLOSION,” back in 2014. In the season, the roommates move into the house and halfway through, their exes show up! That being said, Ashley was kicked out/left the house after 2 episodes!!

Being a drunken mess on the show, she also was horrible to the roommates. Jay (Jenna Compono’s ex) had his family call to tell him about his mother’s health issues and that she was DYING and Ashley didn’t tell him about it or write down anything when she answered the phone! Also, she told Cory that her and her family would OWN him! Yes, as in owning a person of color due to her family’s wealth.

So yeah...

Edited by QueenKalie

10 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Borrowed this from reddit I think but it sums up Ashley pretty well. Not seeing any pros for Ashley here.

Ashley was on “Real World: EX-PLOSION,” back in 2014. In the season, the roommates move into the house and halfway through, their exes show up! That being said, Ashley was kicked out/left the house after 2 episodes!!

Being a drunken mess on the show, she also was horrible to the roommates. Jay (Jenna Compono’s ex) had his family call to tell him about his mother’s health issues and that she was DYING and Ashley didn’t tell him about it or write down anything when she answered the phone! Also, she told Cory that her and her family would OWN him! Yes, as in owning a person of color due to her family’s wealth.

So yeah...

I think based on Wally's other saves, he cares more about how they are on The Challenge and not other shows or off the show.

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I think based on Wally's other saves, he cares more about how they are on The Challenge and not other shows or off the show.

And he really likes Cory Wharton. So anyone that would say something like that to him even if it was only on their real world season is something I think he would wanna know about. 

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

And he really likes Cory Wharton. So anyone that would say something like that to him even if it was only on their real world season is something I think he would wanna know about. 

He also really likes Bayleigh Dayton so I hope he realizes how poorly Kaycee treated her in The Challenge house!

OMGG Alex and QK's posts are kiling me. :dead: I do have my ups and downs with both Kaycee and Ashley. Well...... I have more positive feelings on Kaycee whereas more conflicted mixed thoughts on Ashley. :lmao: But hmmmm gonna try to factor in the others too. 

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OMGG Alex and QK's posts are kiling me. :dead: I do have my ups and downs with both Kaycee and Ashley. Well...... I have more positive feelings on Kaycee whereas more conflicted mixed thoughts on Ashley. :lmao: But hmmmm gonna try to factor in the others too. 

If you need me to post some thirst pictures of Emilee I can do that there are plenty online. :haha:

LMAO Ugh You all leaving this decision up to me like this. :dead: Alex and QK both made great arguments of why each team should stay or go. I didn't know of what these contestants did or said outside of the show but def cringing on some things I read. But I am known for making decisions of contestants of what they do/did/say solely on the show - because i would feel inconsistent judging some people for outside actions but not others.

Anyway.... I decided to base this on the 3 challengers track records. I feel like Team QK has the stronger team of competitors. The Ashley cons are bad there which I did not know about but I know she has a few fans on here and maybe not quite her time to go yet. So I guess I'll spare the Ashley fans (overall I'm indifferent on her - not an immediate target but not someone I would save consistently). And I will eliminate Team Alex therefore saving Team QK. 

Good day and good night. 

• Like 1