The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Just now, Deeee said:

Well obviously! :lmao:

But there is a HUGE difference between being an obvious assh*le and consistently being violent towards people. 

Fair enough ^_^. I think if we're giving CT credit for growing up it seems Abe has as well. As if we're not gonna get an endgame of all women though :wub: :wub:

Just now, Alex95 said:

Fair enough ^_^. I think if we're giving CT credit for growing up it seems Abe has as well. As if we're not gonna get an endgame of all women though :wub: :wub:

Literally all women. 🤎

CT definitely grew up, but he did some horrible sh*t back in the day that will forever taint him for me. Like threatening to violently hurt Beth, Coral, and Katie on The Gauntlet III, which forced security to have to guard those three women at night.

Abe's abusive side towards Cara Maria became apparent on his most recent appearance on the show, so hopefully he is much better with his new partner.

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Maybe not Diem. LOL. 

The first ten minutes of Diem's final Challenge episode is the last I've ever watched the show because I couldn't handle it anymore :broken:

Edited by Elliott

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I knew I would regret joining this and I already. Is too late to quit? :dead:

Yes. Actually, no. I should know better than to say "yes." :dead:

Edited by Deeee

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

The first ten minutes of Diem's final Challenge episode is the last I've ever watched the show because I couldn't handle it anymore :broken:

Her death was so heartbreaking to witness.

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Yes. Actually, no. I should know better than to say "yes." :dead:

I will see how this goes and if it turns into a shit show I will keep JC posted. But I am seriously considering it and it's only the first round. :dead:

Edited by 1234567890

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I will see how this goes and if it turns into a shit show I will keep JC posted. But I am seriously considering it and it's only the first round. :dead:

Nothing has happened so far sis! :dead:

tenor.gif?itemid=16913888

Also, read between what lines? I was very direct in saying that I will eliminate Abram eventually and stated my reasons why? LOL. I am not mad at anybody, just preparing everybody for a move I will try to make. :dead: