If certain artists switched seasons or coaches

QueenMae16

32 minutes ago, SwimmerStud87 said:

Blake has definitely suffered when getting multiple people from his team into the finale

He's also won with multiple artists in the finale - Cassadee, Danielle, Chloe, and Todd were all in the finale with a second Blake act and ended up winning. It does make it trickier but not impossible.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

He's also won with multiple artists in the finale - Cassadee, Danielle, Chloe, and Todd were all in the finale with a second Blake act and ended up winning. It does make it trickier but not impossible.

having three people in the same lane is very different though; Toneisha and Todd did not take votes away from each other imo. if it were just Toneisha, she woulda gotten a few Team Blake voters over cause there's no country/countryish in the finale, but Toneisha didn't take Todd's voters away from him. idk if that made any sense

6 hours ago, antikid said:

Rod wanted Kelly in the Blinds and Chevel is classic country, maybe some crossover appeal because of her young age and looks but she sang mostly old school country songs during her run

I kinda felt like Chevel was (more country fs) but country-pop(ish)? I don't know my way around genres that well tho, so lemme know if im wrong!

15 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I kinda felt like Chevel was (more country fs) but country-pop(ish)? I don't know my way around genres that well tho, so lemme know if im wrong!

Artists she covered...

The Band Perry

Dixie Chicks 

Little Big Town

Kacey Musgraves 

Loretta Lynn

LeAnn Rimes

Tanya Tucker 

The Judds 

Mixing in some classic with a few more contemporary choices, but all traditional style country songs, including her finale original, and coach duet. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Artists she covered...

The Band Perry

Dixie Chicks 

Little Big Town

Kacey Musgraves 

Loretta Lynn

LeAnn Rimes

Tanya Tucker 

Mixing in some classic with a few more contemporary choices, but all traditional style country songs.  

I guess I was more inclined to call her pop because she wasn't the same thing that I considered "classic country" in CWB or S16 guys? Not really sure, but maybe I also thought that because I usually can't stand country but I actually really like her. thanks for clarifying!