Robert Callaghan (Big Hero 6)
The Witch (Brave)
Francis (A Bug's Life)

Hopper (A Bug's Life)
The Queen (A Bug's Life)
Winston Deavor (Incredibles 2)
Riley’s Parents (Inside Out)
Miss Spider (James and the Giant Peach)
Mr. Earthworm (James and the Giant Peach)
Kaa (The Jungle Book)
Captain Gantu (Lilo & Stitch)**
Celia Mae (Monsters, Inc.)**

Henry J. Waternoose (Monsters, Inc.)
Randall Boggs (Monsters, Inc.)
 Chi-Fu (Mulan)
Chien-Po (Mulan)
Yao (Mulan)
Oogie Boogie (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
Lock, Shock, and Barrel (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
The Manticore (Onward)
Kocoum  (Pocahontas)
Nakoma (Pocahontas)
Louis (The Princess and The Frog)
Mr. Snoops (The Rescuers)
Sir Hiss (Robin Hood)
Andy's Mom (Toy Story)
Gabby Gabby (Toy Story)**

John Silver (Treasure Planet)
Auto (WALL-E)

Bringing this to the new page. 🧙‍♂️

Fred

Profile_-_Fred.png

Me cutting a Big Hero 6 character? Heartbreaking. Me cutting TJ Miller? A concept. I love Big Hero 6, but Fred kinda sucked. He was just OTT and annoying. He would dress up in that obnoxious costume and it wasn't funny. I'm an almost 25 year old man ranking Disney characters on an American Idol forum so I am ~above~ childish characters!!!!111!!1 Fred was friends with Tadashi and tbh we all know Tadashi could do much better. In fact, he did. All of his other friends are lowkey icons. Is Fred the first BH6 character out? Slay! After Tadashi dies and sh*t gets real, Fred's mansion is where everyone goes to come up with a plan. Of course he's an obnoxious rich kid :rolleyes:. They all win in the end and stay friends with Fred. Tragic. Sorry this writeup sucks IDF's being a bitch and I've rewritten it twice.

Save Gabby Gabby

Captain Gantu

latest?cb=20190321141515

I hate the fact that Grand Councilwoman beat him. Grand Councilwoman is the ultimate lawful neutral and I stan her. She pretty much throws Captain Gantu over her lap and spanks him like the little bitch that he is at the end of the movie. Also she never gets involved in any of Lilo and Stitch's drama. She's just here doing her job and I STAN HER. Sorry just wanted to mourn this queen's elimination. Anyways onto Gantu. This dumbass consistently got outsmarted by Stitch. How????? Also Terra, Ventus, and Aqua all hate him in Birth By Sleep :wub:. Gantu is tasked with capturing Stitch and he's doing The Most which gets his ass fired. Bye!

Save Celia

Louis

giphy.gif

According to Disney Wikipedia Louis is a major character in The Princess and the Frog. I really need to watch this movie again because all I remember from this film are Tiana, Prince Naveen, Dr. Facilier, Ray and Charlotte. He is a trumpet-playing alligator with dreams of becoming a human jazz musician. He was introduced in 2009 in said film. The Princess and the Frog. He joins Tiana and Prince Naveen on their journey to both become human again. Louis is a gentle giant with a heart of gold and he is very fond of his trumpet and his dream is to become a famous jazz singer who can perform in front of a human audience without scaring anyone. I feel like I used the word and a lot in that sentence. Oh, well. When Tiana becomes a human again and opens up her restaurant, Louis's dream is realized as he becomes the leader of the Palace's exclusive band, the Firefly Five Plus Lou. He is remains an alligator. He is a good gator but in the grand scheme of these not a major loss. Go play that trumpet, Louis. PLAY IT LOUD! :music:

SAVE: The Bimbettes