Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

18 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

LMAO Cars Hamada. Wow. wooooow. wowowowowowow. Sorry about that, everyone! Yes, it's Cass. I thought I would be safe from auto-correct if I used my desktop, but Apple's Notes app says "NAH BRO"

I looked for like 5 minutes for a Cars Hamada. :dead:

4 hours ago, miss denise said:

Remaining:

Frou Frou (The Aristocats)
Roquefort (The Aristocats)
Harris, Hubert, & Hamish (Brave)
Angus (Brave)
Lucifer (Cinderella)
Chief (The Fox and the Hound) 
Hiram Flaversham (The Great Mouse Detective)
Djali (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Winston Deavor (The Incredibles 2)
Jock (Lady and the Tramp)
Trusty (Lady and the Tramp)
Fa Zhou (Mulan)
Dr. Finkelstein (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
Sykes (Oliver & Company)
Fagin (Oliver & Company)
Eudora (The Princess and the Frog)
Django (Ratatouille)
Rufus (The Rescuers)
The Prospector (Toy Story 2)
Taffyta (Wreck-It Ralph)
Clawhauser (Zootopia)
Mr. & Mrs. Otterton (Zootopia)

Bringing this to the new page. 🧙‍♂️

tumblr_m2z61jVNeP1qhdexto1_r1_500.gif

Angus

We forgot all the Tarzan characters but remembered the horse from Brave!!!! How!!!!! LOLOLOL. I can't believe this except I totally can. I mean. I guess if you remember that Brave is a movie in Disney but not Tarzan then of course you remember the horse. He is quite majestic especially for a horse. And I guess he has personality. For a horse. He's a loyal horse. He's a beautiful horse. But when it come down to it, he's a horse. And not in the way that like other animal companions have personality but like a horse. I can't believe I have to write 100 words on a horse. I can't even get like 20. Because it's a horse. I guess it made it this far because we forgot about him??? Again. We remembered Angus and forgot about Tarzan and Jane. 

Saving: Winston Deavor

tumblr_o2w1ndfiOW1tl2c1to5_500.gifv

Mr. Otterton (Emmitt) and Mrs. Otterton

The gif has Mr. Otterton's name spelled wrong. But whatever. I couldn't find a gif of both of them together. Despite being kind of the crucial characters of the plot turning point going from Judy Hopps getting on in the animal police force to being about an investigation on the carnivores turning rabid. Emmitt goes missing and his wife Mrs. Otterton (who doesn't get a first name) goes to the ZPD to ask them to find him. Because the mayor has taken a liking to Judy, she is assigned to the case, but if she she fails to find Mr. Otterton in 48 hours she has to resign from the force. While Emmitt gets a name, he doesn't get a voice but Mrs. Otterton is voiced by Octavia Spencer. That's cool. They should have given her a first name. Anyway, they find Emmitt, crack the case, and reunite the family.

Saving: Fa Zhou 

Fagin (Oliver & Company)

giphy.gif

Fagin is one of the "antagonists" of Oliver & Companybut he eventually shows his good side at the end of the movie. Fagin is the owner Dodger, Tito, Einstein, Rita, Francis, and Oliver at the beginning of the film. Though he seems somewhat stern for a moment, the dogs begin to lick him and he shows his love for the pups. Except Bill Sykes enters the room, and is not happy to see the "loot" brought in by the dogs. Fagin owes Sykes a ton of money, and Sykes is tired of not being paid. Seemingly about to off Fagin with the help of his hounds, Sykes gives the pleading man three more days to pay off his debt.

Fagin is distraught and does not know how he will pay the money back, and he shows his loving side when he reads the dogs to sleep. The next day, Fagin rides into town with the pups. While he tries to pawn his broken belongings, the pups head out to scour for food, merchandise, and money to help him pay the debt. While on this adventure, Oliver somehow ends up in the hands of Jenny Foxworth, adopting Oliver to help her cope with loneliness. The dogs rescue Oliver and bring him back to the barge, where Fagin realizes that a wealthy family has claimed him. Naturally, he holds Oliver for ransom and leaves a ransom note for Jenny.

Sykes repays him a visit, demanding his money, which he obviously still does not have because he is a petty criminal. This leads to Dodger being injured by Sykes' Dobermans, greatly upsetting me. LOL. However, he lets Sykes know the plan and earns himself 12 more hours. When Jenny arrives at the dock, Fagin learns that she is who is looking for Oliver, and he does not have the heart to carry on with the plan. He pretends to find Oliver in a box, and gives him to her. Sykes is watching though, and kidnaps Jenny for the ransom, ending the debt that he is holding over Fagin's head. At least he comes to his senses enough to help rescue Jenny in a very climactic chase scene. He attends her birthday party, and nearly gets himself caught in another debt when betting on a wrestling match with Winston. He happily rides away with the dogs, singing and rejoicing over being debt free.

Why did I eliminate him? IDK. He is not a bad character in any sense, but not one I much care for. 

SAVING: Dr. Finkelstein

Harris + Hubert + Hamish (Brave)

tumblr_inline_mqvi4netoB1rijy2v.gif

Indistinguishable, non-verbal triplets get eliminated for being indistinguishable by name and for never speaking.

They are the younger brothers of Merida and the Princes of Scottish Royal Kingdom. The triplets are seen in the first half of the film stealing + eating tarts, refusing to eat haggis, and pranking guards and their father, King Fergus. Eventually they become of use when Merida needs them to lure King Fergus, Lords, and guards away from the tower. The triplets are also needed to scare away Maudie from the kitchen. In return, Merida promises them dessert for a year. She even tells them that they may eat anything in the kitchen, which causes them to eye the cursed cake. 

The next night the triplets are turned into bear cubs, and they help Merida escape the tapestry room by retrieving the keys for her. They then accompany Merida to save Queen Elinor from King Fergus by riding on Angus through the forest. The triplets mainly watch in horror as everything goes down, and they eventually become human again. They end the film by stowing away on the ship with the Lords, causing King Fergus to have to go after them.

The triples are just comedic relief. Funny little guys, but unimportant.

SAVING: Clawhauser

Remaining:

Lucifer (Cinderella)
Sykes (Oliver & Company)
Django (Ratatouille)
Rufus (The Rescuers)
Taffyta (Wreck-It Ralph)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Remaining:

Lucifer (Cinderella)
Sykes (Oliver & Company)
Django (Ratatouille)
Rufus (The Rescuers)
Taffyta (Wreck-It Ralph)

Every time I post wha't left Steven doesn't give me a thanks. :( 

page regards GIF

Eudora

4SO3yZz.jpg?1

I tried to wait so people could get their preferred saves in before I made a second cut, but I need to do this before going to bed. The only reason I'm choosing to cut Eudora is because Victoria cut her husband, James, and I want to keep the couple together. ❤️  Hopefully nobody is bothered by this cut, as I have been trying to cut minor characters over more prominent ones when I have no preference. Anyway, Eudora is Tiana's mother and, sadly, the widow of James in The Princess and the Frog. :(  RIP James. So sad. Eudora is known as "the finest seamstress in all of New Orleans" and makes most of the dresses for Mr. La Bouff's daughters.  Eudora is a wonderful mother to Tiana. She only wants the best for her and is always there for her. She wants Tiana to be happy, and is very supportive of her dreams of opening her own restaurant, however; she also worries about Tiana working too hard. Disney Wiki even says about Eudora, "Dislikes: Tiana's workaholic ways." ❤️  She also has high hopes for Tiana to get married and make her a grandmother, which is... a thing that can put too much pressure on grown children. BUT she is still supportive of Tiana's career dreams, so yay for that.  

Saving: Roquefort

tumblr_inline_mjrgoaZiV11qz4rgp.gif