Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

It’s hard to say which one is my favourite because I’ve been listening to the soundtrack since it came out :haha:

But “Burn” is one of my favourite ❤️ 

And Yorktown since smh at the erasure of it in this thread :giggle:

Edited by *Chris

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

It’s hard to say which one is my favourite because I’ve been listening to the soundtrack since it came out :haha:

But “Burn” is one of my favourite ❤️ 

And Yorktown since smh at the erasure of it in this thread :giggle:

I actually think listening to it more is what will help me figure it out. :haha: Right now I want to say Wait For It is my favorite.  ❤️ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

SATISFIED IS MY SECOND FAVORITE. :wub: Angelica is that :censored: in that song. :bobo:

YES.  Her slayage rapping definitely caught my attention and made it one of my favorites. :haha: But then it's also :broken:  

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I AM DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF. I left the song out with one of the most iconic lines in the play.

High Five Lin Manuel Miranda GIF

I LOVE THIS ONE TOO. ❤️

Yesssss :giggle: 

And okay, I listened back to this song and it's definitely among my favorites as well @*Chris :bobo: :ohyeah: 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

KELLY CLARKSON + HAMILTON. ❤️

:yes: 😢❤️ 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I'm telling you seeing it live is so different. :omg: I didn't know any of the music walking into the play and I walked out sobbing. :stealth:

I didn't know you saw it live. 😮 That's amazing! Aww, that's how powerful it is. ❤️ :hug: 

4 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I didn't know you saw it live. 😮 That's amazing! Aww, that's how powerful it is. ❤️ :hug: 

2 years ago. :yes: I was supposed to go again this year with my brothers and cousins but it got rescheduled because of COVID-19. :(

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

2 years ago. :yes: I was supposed to go again this year with my brothers and cousins but it got rescheduled because of COVID-19. :(

Ugh, sorry about that with the rescheduling. :( I know how that is, but it's for the best.  It'll be fun whenever you do get to go again! ❤️ Can I come too? :giggle: