The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

Just now, *Wallace said:

Lol you're rolling your eyes at me for voting for a group I slightly prefer? Both groups have some solid singers in them.

you could have started this save/cut round though!

Rion Paige

180?cb=20131030044329

Rion page was a contestant on season 3 of The X Factor US.  Season 3 was decent, but it wasn't for Rion (pronounced Ryan).  Rion was acountry singer, but she was very young.  She auditioned with Blown Away by Carrie Underwood.  You would think I would love it, I didn't.  Rion also had a weird stomping mannerism when she was singing that I didn't care for.  I found that she was needed more time to grow into an artist, as I found her youth got the better of her.  She was on team Demi Lovato.  Rion made it all the way to 5th place, so she obviously had some fans.

Save: Lauren Platt

Belle Amie

DearestGivingIcterinewarbler-size_restri

I saved Belle Amie once from elimination and here I am not cutting them. Based on the nominations it's the cut I feel the most comfortable doing since Belle Amie didn't really leave a lasting impression on The X Factor UK. Belle Amie were a four-member English-Irish female pop group consisting of members Sophia Wardman, Rebecca Creighton, Esther Campbell and Geneva Lane. They were on The X Factor UK Series 7. The were initially rejected as solo members until they were brought together to form a girl group ala One Direction/Fifth Harmony. They were in the Groups category being mentored by Simon Cowell. They were eliminated during week 4 when they lost in a sing-off to Katie Waissel because who didn't lose to Katie Waissel? :giggle:They placed 11th and Geneve Lane dated Zayn Malik during the show. That is all.

1 minute ago, JC said:

Ooh I thought we might see our first juggernaut eliminated :giggle:

Chloe Jasmine is a juggernaut.  Thats why Wally savagely cut her.

You were probably refering to Louisa though.

Khaya Cohen

khaya-cohen-x-factor-featured.jpg?w=600

More chances to get rid of XF USA contestants? Yes please. That version was pretty tragic on all its seasons, but season 3 really went for it with the lack of talent and whack eliminations. But this girl wasn’t one of them lol, she was mediocre af. She finished 10th overall on the third season, and had a pretty meh journey (she never placed above 10th in the vote lol. people were not here for her). She had like 6-7 live performances, and that already sounds like too many. Anyway, bye, thanks for the chance to eject more people from this version out of the rankdown.

Save: Louisa Johnson

Just now, Solaris said:

You were probably refering to Louisa though.

Yups I watched her mans world video and decided not to cut her although that would’ve made things interesting

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

She is?? I thought she only lasted like 2 weeks. :unsure: If someone likes and wants to save her, then can ask me nicely. But i wasn't really ever a fan.

Just now, *Wallace said:

She is?? I thought she only lasted like 2 weeks. :unsure: If someone likes and wants to save her, then can ask me nicely. But i wasn't really ever a fan.

you made your bed!   :haha:

Edited by Solaris