The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I doubt anyone read my full write-up but i hope people checked some of it out and get to see how much i love Alexandra! :wub:

I am reading them! It's just taking awhile because I saw all the Top 4 posted at once and there's so much to read. :haha:  I just finished Little Mix. 

On 9/19/2020 at 8:27 PM, *Chris said:

WALLACE
Regarding this rankdown and this was something I tried keeping to myself (except I did tell Denise) but Little Mix were my winner’s pics of this game. 

Oooh Little Mix taking on some Nicki Minaj? So unexpected but I was here for it! :bobo:And so was Tom. 

:wub: 

:dead: 

3 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I just realized.... if Elliott had ranked Little Mix at #5 (because he said they're actually in his top 5), their average would have been 5.6 to tie Samantha for the win. 😮 

How would that have been broken @*Chris? 😮 

I think with 4 #1 rankings, Samantha would have still easily won that against Little Mix's 0.

6 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I just realized.... if Elliott had ranked Little Mix at #5 (because he said they're actually in his top 5), their average would have been 5.6 to tie Samantha for the win. 😮 

The highest ranking would have taken it - Little Mix did not have any #1 ranking. 

7 minutes ago, miss denise said:

lol I would’ve actually ranked them 3rd behind Samantha and Shayne, so now I’m glad I petty ranked them :ph34rwave:

Edited by Elliott

2 minutes ago, JC said:

I think with 4 #1 rankings, Samantha would have still easily won that against Little Mix's 0.

Just now, *Chris said:

The highest ranking would have taken it - Little Mix did not have any #1 ranking. 

Ah okay, that makes sense as a tie-breaker. :yes: 

Just now, Elliott said:

lol I would’ve actually ranked them 3rd so now I’m glad I petty ranked them :ph34rwave:

In that case they would have won, so you really had all the power. 😮 

I just finished reading through the Alexandra write-ups @*Wallace I didn't remember you watching S5 after it aired. 😮  Didn't we watch S6 in real time? So then you showed me S5 videos after? I don't remember this happening. :lmao: Also, amazing she sung Britney and Beyonce songs on the same week! Your all-time favorites from your TXF favorite. Love that. ❤️ 

On 9/21/2020 at 8:37 PM, *Chris said:

VICTORIA

For the Final Alexandra sang four songs. "Silent Night" which is a popular Christmas single but the version mostly known is by Bing Crosby, "Listen" by Beyoncé with QUEEN BEY, "You Are So Beautiful" by Joe Cocker and the Winners Single, "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen/Jeff Buckley. I'm never a big fan of when the contestants have to sing a Christmas song but Alexandra sang "Silent Night" beautifully. An outstanding vocal. :santasmile: I love how they keep mentioning how Louis rejected her 3 years ago. :dead: The most EPIC duet was next when Alexandra Burke sang "Listen" by Beyoncé with KING BEY. 👑 

From Queen to King. :haha:  @1234567890

On 9/22/2020 at 9:26 PM, miss denise said:

Wow... I had Samantha in my Top 2, so I had no part in this, aside from possibly helping her rank somewhat higher with the public. :haha: 

Awww love and surprise you had Samantha in your Top 2. 😮 I thought it would have been Little Mix & Leona. I kinda had a feeling Samantha was going to be that #14 ranking. I think she's still the highest ranked Australian but yikes the public was not so kind to the Australians. :broken: 

On 9/22/2020 at 9:30 PM, miss denise said:

I am reading them! It's just taking awhile because I saw all the Top 4 posted at once and there's so much to read. :haha:  I just finished Little Mix. 

:wub: 

:dead: 

Aww wow thank you for taking the time to read them. ❤️ Aww yeah I wish they were spread out a bit more for you since it's SO MUCH to take in. :dead:  

Oops, I was wrong there. 🙈 I couldn't tell anyone else in case they would target them lmao.

:giggle: 

On 9/22/2020 at 9:35 PM, miss denise said:

More reasons to #BlameElliott.

On 9/22/2020 at 9:42 PM, Elliott said:

lol I would’ve actually ranked them 3rd behind Samantha and Shayne, so now I’m glad I petty ranked them :ph34rwave:

😐 

But then Alexandra would have been 3rd so I can live with it, haha. But lmao it would have been amazing if Little Mix could have won with 0 #1 votes. :haha: 

On 9/22/2020 at 9:43 PM, ~Tom~ said:

It's not letting me quote the write ups for some reason. But I do love that shoutout, @*Wallace:dead: 

Lol you're welcome. :giggle: :haha: 

On 9/22/2020 at 9:44 PM, miss denise said:

In that case they would have won, so you really had all the power. 😮 

Don't feed into his ego. 🙈 :dead: 

11 hours ago, miss denise said:

I just finished reading through the Alexandra write-ups @*Wallace I didn't remember you watching S5 after it aired. 😮  Didn't we watch S6 in real time? So then you showed me S5 videos after? I don't remember this happening. :lmao: Also, amazing she sung Britney and Beyonce songs on the same week! Your all-time favorites from your TXF favorite. Love that. ❤️ 

Mhmmm this is all correct. S6 was my first time watching TXFUK in real time and then I watched S5 afterwards. And yes i showed you videos from both seasons. YOU DON'T REMEMBER this? :dead: How do you remember being fans of Alexandra/JLS/Diana then? :lmao: Ahh yesss I really love how Alexandra did that. She was trying to win me over when she already did. :wub:  :haha: 

11 hours ago, miss denise said:

From Queen to King. :haha:  @1234567890

I noticed this too. :dead:  

1 minute ago, ~Tom~ said:

He tanked them because of Saara’s cut, but that wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t made a deal with Zoey for Fleur’s safety. All my fault according to @Solaris. :dead: 

It was your fault, we've been over this.  😛 You've been forgiven for that though.

Edited by Solaris

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Awww love and surprise you had Samantha in your Top 2. 😮 I thought it would have been Little Mix & Leona. I kinda had a feeling Samantha was going to be that #14 ranking. I think she's still the highest ranked Australian but yikes the public was not so kind to the Australians. :broken: 

Aww wow thank you for taking the time to read them. ❤️ Aww yeah I wish they were spread out a bit more for you since it's SO MUCH to take in. :dead:  

Oops, I was wrong there. 🙈 I couldn't tell anyone else in case they would target them lmao.

More reasons to #BlameElliott.

You're surprised? 😮  You know how I stan her songs. :wub:  They were all my Top 3. :yes:  I was nice to them! Or at least her. I can't remember where I ranked the others. But wow, I wonder how low Samantha would have been for the public without my super high vote.

Of course. ❤️ It'll be a few days until I get to the Samantha ones, but I will read them! ❤️ 

:wub: :hug:  

😮  It worked in his favor though since it secured his favorite the win.

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Mhmmm this is all correct. S6 was my first time watching TXFUK in real time and then I watched S5 afterwards. And yes i showed you videos from both seasons. YOU DON'T REMEMBER this? :dead: How do you remember being fans of Alexandra/JLS/Diana then? :lmao: Ahh yesss I really love how Alexandra did that. She was trying to win me over when she already did. :wub:  :haha: 

Ah wow, I really do not remember this. lol I REMEMBER watching the videos, silly. I meant I don't remember watching the S5 ones after watching S6.... because I watched the S6 in real time with you, right? I just thought I saw them in order.  Ahh yes!

8 hours ago, Solaris said:

It was.  Straight up was told!  

Oooh i understand. :haha: 

7 hours ago, miss denise said:

You're surprised? 😮  You know how I stan her songs. :wub:  They were all my Top 3. :yes:  I was nice to them! Or at least her. I can't remember where I ranked the others. But wow, I wonder how low Samantha would have been for the public without my super high vote.

Of course. ❤️ It'll be a few days until I get to the Samantha ones, but I will read them! ❤️ 

:wub: :hug:  

😮  It worked in his favor though since it secured his favorite the win.

Ah wow, I really do not remember this. lol I REMEMBER watching the videos, silly. I meant I don't remember watching the S5 ones after watching S6.... because I watched the S6 in real time with you, right? I just thought I saw them in order.  Ahh yes!

Ah yess a bit. I know you do and am glad that you voted her high there too! :haha: This I did figure with those 3 being your Top 3. Oooh awww yeah i was speaking more in a general sense. I know Samantha is the only one you’re super familiar with so I get you ranking her much higher than the others. Omggg yikes, I wonder this too - but am sure she would have been a lot lower than #14. :fear: :haha: 

Awww yayyy I hope you will en enjoy it when you read it.

:hug: 

LOL Yesss that was really smart of him to do, I must admit. :haha: Maybe i should have done that with Samantha had I known Alexandra had a chance of winning. :lmao: 

Awww luckily i do remember.  :haha: Oooh ahhh i seee. But yes I watched S6 live time and showed you videos of them in live time too. Then I was loving S5 right after and wanted to share that with you. :haha: But ahh noo you didn’t haha. 😛 Yayy!!