Horror Movie Rankdown 2.0 - Return of the Living Rankers

Deeee

TngB.gif

Funny Games (2007)

I’ve been trying to find out the name of this film for months! I saw it years ago and couldn’t remember the actors, only parts of the story! I can watch this again now.

Edited by Zoey

9ac0c697b1c9b740f4f3f46b45670861d0c46845

Ready or Not

This film deserves better than this low placement. It’s one of the better horrors I’ve seen over the last few years. The storyline is kind of predictable but the actors are all fantastic. Samar’s Weaving is absolutely fantastic in this and the shining star. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12173514
Split

I kind of wish that I’d have chosen Patricia to represent me in this game. I forgot how iconic that b*tch is. :wub:

Split was released in 2016 and starred people like James McAvoy, Anna Taylor-Joy and Bruce Willis. The plot is around Kevin, who has a personality disorder and twenty three different personalities living inside of him. He kidnaps three teenagers and holds them hostage as a gift for his twenty fourth personality, The Beast. I really enjoyed this film and the sequel but Elliott has chosen to nominate a bunch of films I really enjoy so I’m hoping he’s been obvious and not set a trap on Bird Box.

12 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I know nothing of your horror taste, so I didn't know what you did and didn't like 🙂

You said yourself Ready or Not was a great film and you picked a film where her representative was from, Bird Box. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

9ac0c697b1c9b740f4f3f46b45670861d0c46845

Ready or Not

This film deserves better than this low placement. It’s one of the better horrors I’ve seen over the last few years. The storyline is kind of predictable but the actors are all fantastic. Samar’s Weaving is absolutely fantastic in this and the shining star. 

The people behind this film are working on Scream 5!

neve campbell scream GIF

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The people behind this film are working on Scream 5!

neve campbell scream GIF

I can’t wait! 

Sidney Prescott is one of the best film characters ever.