Horror Movie Rankdown 2.0 - Return of the Living Rankers

Deeee

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Attempting to ignore the Skype call from the evil entity that is about to kill them all.

Oh, it's from the movie. I thought it was from an actual Skype call you had or something. :dead: 

On 5/12/2020 at 2:37 PM, Deeee said:

@aliasocfan

The Dead Don’t Die (2019 dir. by Jim Jarmusch)

Tusk (2014 dir. by Kevin Smith)

Final Destination 5 (2011 dir. by Steven Quale)

Cube 2: Hypercube (2002 dir. By Andrzej Sekula)

Jaws: The Revenge (1987 dir. by Joseph Sargent)

Mark of the Devil (1970 dir. by Michael Armstrong)

The Dead Don't Die

The_Dead_Don't_Die.jpeg

This movie only came out last year. Somehow I do not remember seeing any trailers for it. A bummer for this movie. Hopefully it is acceptable cannon fodder. 
It is a zombie horror comedy. Sounds interesting so far. The cast seems pretty damn good. It includes Bill Murray, Adam Driver, Steve Buscemi, Rosie Perez and Danny Glover. I do not see the budget listed anywhere, but it made about 15 million in box office. It received a mixed reaction. Honestly, that is most comedies. That is also very true for horror movies as well. 
Perhaps I will eventually check this movie out. 

Tusk (2014 dir. by Kevin Smith)

MV5BNmQyMmUzMmYtMTA4OS00ZmRjLWE0NWYtNjc0ZGM0N2E4YzQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR91,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Apparently this movie is so terrible people wish they could forget it was made. What a shame for this movie. 

Cube 2: Hypercube (2002 dir. By Andrzej Sekula)

220px-Cube_poster.JPG

Science fiction horror movie. Sounds promising. Still not enough to escape the newest bloodbath. 

Jaws: The Revenge (1987 dir. by Joseph Sargent)

s-l400.jpg

A sequel of a classic? No thank you. I will just pretend this does not exist. 

Mark of the Devil (1970 dir. by Michael Armstrong)

220px-Mark-of-the-Devil-german-poster.jp

Sick bags were given in admission to this movie? Huh. Color me interested. 

It was also confiscated over in the UK? Also intriguing. 

47 Meters Down (2017 dir. by Johannes Roberts)

tumblr_owfr11MSld1qbxh0uo1_500.gifv

This movie is no Jaws and I think Zoey got the sequel to this, 47 Meters Down: Uncaged. 47 Meters Down is a survival horror film directed byJohannes Roberts and it was written by Roberts and Ernest Riera. The movie starred Claire Holt and Mandy Moore. I only watched it because it's a horror film and Queen Mandy Moore. The movie follows two sisters who are invited to a age dive while on vacation in Mexico. The system holding the cage breaks and they end up at the bottom of the ocean floor. They are trapped inside the cage and must find a way to escaper while avoiding a great white shark and trying to not run out of air. The ending makes you think Mandy survived but it is revealed that she has hallucinating and will die along with her sister whose already dead at this point. Mandy Moore played Lisa, Kate's older sister and Claire Holt played Kate, Lisa's younger sister. The film received mixed reviews with a 54% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. The movie was considered a financial success which spawned the sequel, 47 Meters Down: Uncaged. The original is better than the sequel so there's that.

The Silent House (2010 dir. by Gustavo Hernandez)

AXv8t73.gif

I'm glad I cut this film as it took me way too long to find a gif because it kept directing me to the American remake with Elizabeth Olsen. This movie does not star Elizabeth Olsen but Florencia Colucci. It's about real evens that took place in 1940. It's in Spanish and it's original name is La Casa Made. I've spent too long on this write-up already. Adios!

House of the Dead (2003 dir. by Uwe Boll)

tumblr_p4nc1g9SOo1ubf88so1_400.gifv

This is a horror film it based on the House of the Dead series by produced by Sega. Enough said. I like the game series but this movie was bad. It somehow got a sequel entitled House of the Dead 2. The sequel debuted on Sci Fi Channel.

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Silent Night, Bloody Night (1972 dir. by Theodore Gershuny)

sndn_banner1.gif?resize=400,256

A Christmas horror movie? Black Christmas you are not. The Nightmare Before Christmas you are not. Ho! Ho! Ho! 🎅

That's a gif from Silent Night, Deadly Night, not Silent Night, Bloody Night.