Which coach has the best team (post-blind)

Calvin

For me:

1. Team Legend - Every single artist has potential to be capable of being successful. His team could not have been better this season.

2. Team Kelly - Her team is well-constructed with a mix of very good, and artists that have room to grow. She’s got a lotta dark horses that could just snatch the win.

3. Team Blake - His team is really diverse. Even though the top half of his team is way better than the bottom half, he clearly has his favorites.

4. Team Nick- His decisions in the battles are awful, already from a 3/4 fodder team. I only have 1 person on his team for my The Voice team and turns out they got eliminated shockingly!!!

1. Team Legend - Strong contenders throughout with only a couple artists that are just "okay." The only team I can say that every artist deserved a chair turn.

2. Team Blake - Strong contenders as well, but a few artists that are genuinely weak and shouldn't have been chair turns.

3. Team Kelly - No strong contenders in my opinion, but a lot of them feel middle of the pack with only a few people who shouldn't have turned chairs.

4. Team Nick - One strong contender, some middle of the pack, and a lot of fodder or people who didn't deserve a chair turn.

1. Team John, most of them are great singers, even though they're not my cup of tea. 

2. Team Blake, the most diverse team, not a fan of half of them, but the other half is very interesting. 

3. Team Nick, at least there's Joanna. 

4. Team Kelly, I don't like anyone from this team based on what I see in the blinds, it may change later.

16 hours ago, Someone648 said:

1. Team Legend - Strong contenders throughout with only a couple artists that are just "okay." The only team I can say that every artist deserved a chair turn.

2. Team Blake - Strong contenders as well, but a few artists that are genuinely weak and shouldn't have been chair turns.

3. Team Kelly - No strong contenders in my opinion, but a lot of them feel middle of the pack with only a few people who shouldn't have turned chairs.

4. Team Nick - One strong contender, some middle of the pack, and a lot of fodder or people who didn't deserve a chair turn.

Blake always has a plan and he knows he needs fodder to achieve that plan.   Of course sometimes his plan crashes and burns ...you know... like Gracee last season.

9 hours ago, echoap said:

Team John, but that means nothing without a woman or a girl. 🤣

Well, Zan is good so there's that. 

I looked through my iTunes and almost 8% are males...so some of them are kinda Ok....don't be such a misandrist.  😂

1 hour ago, Spurrious said:

I looked through my iTunes and almost 8% are males...so some of them are kinda Ok....don't be such a misandrist.  😂

I'm a simple man with simple values: God, family and Team Waffle!   😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2