DWTS International Rankdown

*Amanda

4 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Of course. LOL. 🙂 

Kara not getting any perfect scores when she had numerous dances deserving of them during her season is a huge injustice that I will always be bitter about.

I know we probably shouldn't compare but that happening from the same judge on the same night..... definitely one of my most frustrating judges moment. 😐 

Same. :broken: 

Thinking i'll do this round sometime tomorrow. Just want to gather names up and be extra sure on them. Although if i get through things quickly - could have them up tonight. But very slim chance.

AHH Amanda.... another thing i just realized while going through the list of names.

My contestants list form had Des Bishop listed on it - not Des Cahill. Des Bishop is the better/robbed dancer I wanted in while Des Cahill was the longer overstayer. I get how this can be confusing with them having the same names on the same seasons and thought i messed that up. Just wanted to clear that up. :haha: 

356. Quentin Willson

7DdVJVh.jpg

Quentin Willson, a car journalist and presenter, is best known as the owner of the lowest score in Strictly Come Dancing history, an 8 for his Cha-Cha-Cha in Week 1 of Series 2. It was also his only dance as he was eliminated right after. Now let's talk about the most ironic bit about this whole shebang - his partner, Hazel Newberry MBE (that means she recieved an honour from the Queen) is arguably the most successful SCD pro in terms of real-world ballroom competitions, having won the World Professional Ballroom Dance Championship three years in a row with her partner Christopher Hawkins. Strictly really gave her the worst possible combo ever, right?

Saved: Judy Murray

DAVID GRAHAM

dwts2.jpg

Known as Farmer Dave, David Graham became famous during his appearance in the Big Brother house where he came out as a gay man. And during his time on Big Brother, he wanted to get out of the house but people kept saving him, and the same happened on Dancing With The Stars: Australia where he finished in 5th place on the 6th season. During his time on Dancing With The Stars, he was partnered with Eliza and he really struggled - in fact, Eliza threw some shade at him by saying he dances like a straight dude :dead:. Let's take a quick look at his time on the show:

• Week 1: He danced a Cha-Cha-Cha where he looked miserable. He received a score of 18 out of 50 - it ranges from a score of 2 to a score of 4.
  • Week 2: For the tango, it was an improvement over the cha-cha-cha but still not that impressive. He did achieve his goal of receiving a 5, and he got a total of 27 out of 50.
  • Week 3: He decided to get an haircut, and hoping that it was going to improve his dancing.  He danced the Salsa to the ever iconic "Conga", and there was nothing incredible about this routine - luckily the focus was more on Eliza than him.  He received a total of 19 out of 40. And when you would expect that this would his last dance, he ended up surviving another week. 
  • Week 4: Determined to show that he can dance, he failed with this routine - The Waltz. The Waltz demands him to lead and have a good posture which he did not have, at all. The judges decided to throw shade at his coordination in the dance, and got a score of 18 out of 40. 
  • Week 5: He danced a Samba to "I'm Alive", and it was a hot mess!  He was all over the place, he was hesitating, and Eliza was taking the lead again. And for this routine, he got a a score of 10 out of 40 - it got a 1, a 2, a 3, and a 4. 
  • Week 6: When you thought it couldn't get any worst for him, he danced a Paso Doble which gave him a score of 4 :dead: . And the judges had some nice comments regarding it - Eliza doing all the work and he's not into it as much as Eliza; and the worst paso ever seen.  And for his 2nd routine, he danced a disco where it had fun which worked for the routine.
  • Week 7: The week he finally got eliminated, with a score of 24. 

In the end, David got eliminated in Week 7 where he finished in 5th place with an overall score of 132 which gave him an average of 16.50. Unfortunately for Farmer Dave, his time is now done in this rankdown. And it's now time to watch his Paso Doble;

SAVING: PAULA CHAVEZ (S9)

Edited by *Chris

LOL that Dave Paso is so iconically terrible. :dead: I thought he would have gotten saved for the LOLZ but he is amongst the worst dancers so it's a fair cut. :haha: 

Was also hoping S9 Paula would have gone as she only danced one dance that version and she's got 3 other representations but that's okay. :haha: But then again i was wanting most of my noms to go. :lmao: 

Mark Holden

Mark Holden finally gets danced out of DWTS – Ryno's TV

Mark Holden is best known for being on Australian Idol, where he served as a judge on the first five seasons. During his time on Idol, he was known for his trademark “Touchdown” move, whenever a contestant did a really good performance.

Now onto his time on Dancing with the Stars. He was apart of the Season 14 cast, where he was partnered with Jessica Prince (who appeared on the 3rd Season of So You Think You Can Dance Australia), in which he only lasted four weeks.

• His dance on week one was a Foxtrot to “You Make Me Feel So Young” by Frank Sinatra which scored him a total score of 19 with Todd McKenney scoring him a 2.
  • Week Two saw him dance a Viennese Waltz to “She’s Leaving Home” by The Beatles. This scored him a 17 which was worse than week one, however Todd scored him higher, giving him a 3.
  • Week Three saw him dance a Jazz to “House of Fun” by Madness. This was the week he would get the equal lowest score in Dancing history with a 4. There was a lot of controversy with his comments, where not only did he talk back to the judges, but he insulted my favourite judge Kym as well as his dance partner Jessica.
  • Week Four saw him dance a Paso Doble to “Highway from hell” by AC/DC. He score a 12 for this dance and a 1 from Todd. After the disaster that was his third week in the competition, he was subsequently eliminated after this dance.

Let’s just watch his horrible Foxtrot routine:

Save: Bernard O’Shea

Marty Morrissey

Marty%20Morrissey%20DWTS.jpg

I'm cutting Marty here, who I don't really remember but looking at his scores, he was really weak in the season and lasted too long. Saying that, the first five elims of Season 2 on DWTS Ireland all were weaker scorers so I guess he didn't cause any huge robberies. I just went to check out some of his time on the show online and it were rough. His Quickstep was very slow and he relied a lot on his partner Ksenia. The Dailymotion account with the DWTS 2 episodes on them are quite shuffled so I haven't been able to find many more of his dances yet and tbh I'm not sure I want to. If I am able to track more of these down I'll try and add commentary on them later, but the scores probably speak for themselves lol. He was consistently one of the worst scorers and probably still stuck around too long. So I'm afraid I'll have to cut him here.

Saving Gerrard Gosens

Edited by *Lily

Mary Kennedy

Dancing with the Stars: Mary Kennedy eliminated in knuckle ...

Mary Kennedy is an Irish Television presenter who competed on Season 4 of Ireland's Dancing with the Stars. She was partnered with John Nolan and survived up until Week 8 of the competition with very low scores. Now onto her dancing and since I still need to watch the Ireland videos, I will go off Wikipedia. She had an average of about 17.2, which is not that good for 8 weeks of competition, and considering that she never score higher than 19 (for both her Argentine Tango and Tango), I would say that she went to far in the competition, however since there is another contestant (Fr Ray) who had a lower average than her and still went further than her in the competition and others who had higher averages than her but went early, she can go now.

Saving: Brendan Fevola

5 hours ago, *Amanda said:

The judges being like “1...for Eliza” when scoring that Paso. :dead: 

4 hours ago, *Chris said:

The judges killed me whenever they gave him comments or his score :dead:

OMGG LOL Yesss alll so iconic. :dead: :lmao: 

JOHN SERGEANT

MQ20x5.gif

John Sergeant is a British journalist known for his work as a war reporter, as well as a political corespondent for various network notably BBC. And in 2008, he appeared on the 6th series of Strictly Come Dancing where he was partnered with Kristina Rihanoff which was her first time on the show. On the show, John Sergeant was an interesting dancer - his first dance was a Waltz which wasn't the best but what do you expect for a first dance? You tend to expect the dance that John delivered. He then danced a Tango which was essentially danced the same way in did in the Waltz. However, the challenge for John really started when he danced the Samba which was absolutely cringeworthy - he received a score of 16 out of 40.  And when you thought his time on the show was done, he managed to survive that week to give us more cringeworthy routine such as the Paso Doble which is the routine in the gif, and the Cha Cha Cha to "Twist and Shout" which was something else to watch... As he was continually receiving complaints from the judges due to his inclusion in the show - wow, DWTS can not relate to this - he chose to quit the competition, notably due to this being a joke and feeling that he may end up winning (note: this is what I got from the article I read). But anyway, any one who decide to withdraw from the competition deserves to leave the rankdown. 

SAVING: FRED COOKE.

Edited by *Chris

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Both bad dancers who robbed Sinéad in Ireland 4 being cut. :wub:

:dead: 

Aww Mary was really a sweetheart of a woman - so I'd personally have her around a bit longer. But I wouldn't have saved her and of the noms - it's a fair cut for her to go.

Save Ashley

Cut Richard