CandiceFan12

Which coach is winning?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which coach is winning?

• Kelly
    • Gwen
    • John
    • Blake

John has Katie and Marybeth, both seem finale bound as long as they aren't bussed however Gwen's team...

Rose is her ace in the hole, Myracle could be a sleeper, and we never know with Joana coming back from the worst song choice.

Yes Kat and Ricky exist for Blake, but even at this point it looks like they may even need the Instant Save to get in the Finale unless if they pander like crazy(Aliyah/Chris Blue flashbacks in Season 12) They are just not as solid and never push their boundaries like Gwen and John's teams. They also can work on their pitch issues (mainly Kat) and could they really beat Kelly's Tank?...

Jake at this point has pretty good numbers and seems even a lock for Top 3 at least(it is what it is) He's a solid singer and like it or not, he can carry a tune with staying on pitch unlike many others.

This is my take on the season, I could be completely wrong and Hello Sunday or even Shane Q are winning, but I can see John having Marybeth and Katie in the finale. Jake is likely in as well, Rose could even push out Blake's team with the right song choices.

John bc he has Katie. I'm now of the mindset that Marybeth is unlikely to make the finale...but Katie seems unstoppable to me rn.

Kelly has Jake so she's likely in the finale...but atm I don't see Jake winning.

Gwen has Rose...who is the best singer this season but we all know the challenges she faces.

Blake is a mystery to me. I could see him with 2 in the finale, 1 on the finale, or 0 in the finale. At any rate...I don't think he has a winner.

Edited by ATX29

Kelly has Jake. That’s all she needs. Shane and Hello Sunday don’t have a chance.

Gwen I don’t think has a shot to win, singers like Rose and Myracle typically have T8 as their ceiling and Joana has no chance with the instant save handicap. We’ve seen Kyla make the finale but I don’t think Rose or Myracle will match her success.

John has Marybeth and Katie, both who can definitely win. They both have extremely strong and dedicated fanbases ready to vote them through anything. I think both can easily make the finale. Will isn’t making the finale, he’ll be lucky to make middle 3 in bloodbath week. REALLY lucky.

Blake is the hardest to predict. We all know his ridiculous track record, but neither of his remaining artists seem like winner material. I used to think Ricky could easily win the show, but I don’t think he’ll take the win anymore. Can he make the finale? Absolutely. Will he? I’m giving it a 50/50 chance. As for Kat I think she’s in a stronger position fan base wise but I question how far she can go, giving she only does slow ballads. Yes, Maelyn did exactly that last season but she was far and above the other contestants that season. Kat doesn’t have that benefit.

SHOULD win: Gwen (esp with Rose - the first AA female winner!)

WILL (most likely) win: Kelly with Jake. I don't think John will win two seasons in a row, especially with Katie that many viewers see as a screamer and tiring and Marybeth that is sometimes unsteady. Blake doesn't have a strong act too, so it cleans the path for Jake who is getting Blakers' support little by little.

PLUS: With Jake, we will have the first male winner after 2 years. And third Kelly's win. And the first country male winner outside Blake's team.

Just wondering now... If Dexter, Gyth, Rod, Carter OR Andrew auditioned for this season, would any of them be potentially winners as being the only country guy? Fortunately they were together against Maelyn who defeated them gracefully :D

Edited by eidi

SHOULD win: Gwen (esp with Rose - the first AA female winner!)

WILL (most likely) win: Kelly with Jake. I don't think John will win two seasons in a row, especially with Katie that many viewers see as a screamer and tiring and Marybeth that is sometimes unsteady. Blake doesn't have a strong act too, so it cleans the path for Jake who is getting Blakers' support little by little.

PLUS: With Jake, we will have the first male winner after 2 years. And third Kelly's win. And the first country male winner outside Blake's team.

Just wondering now... If Dexter, Gyth, Rod, Carter OR Andrew auditioned for this season, would any of them be potentially winners as being the only country guy? Fortunately they were together against Maelyn who defeated them gracefully :D

Vocal minority of IDF =/= many viewers. Also anyone who calls her a screamer after her last two performances clearly hasn’t watched those.