ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

banner-ru-revenge.png

Photoshoot #2 - Selling Food/Drinks

-

6rVZcSl.jpg

Alexandra

Imagen2.png

Anya

april2.png

April

4oOrWVq.png

Brittani

IV3DxDP.jpg

Brittany

courtney2.jpg

Courtney

30490-B25-4-CA2-4-E0-F-8-D44-A1-AC8-BD68

Fatima

7Vwl0PS.jpg

Khrystyana

img%5D

Lacey

1PJENrK.png

Laura

DF9057-C3-A06-B-4366-BD23-C54-A65857-CD8

Matthew

melrose.jpg

Melrose

natasha2.png

Natasha

nina2.jpg

Nina

4MjMgRV.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (15). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this week, Anya and Natasha are up for elimination. Voting will close Wednesday morning, so you have about two days to vote.

As stated earlier, no campaigning outside of this thread. If I catch wind of any campaigning, consequences will follow. Also, please remember to be unbiased in your rankings!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #2 POSTED (C26)!!!
1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

Someone has a hatred for Yaya. :dead:

I mean I don't care for that photo, what do you want from me :P    She also isn't one of my favorite models ever.  

Edited by Solaris

1. Yaya
2. April (doesn't fit the theme at all lol but tbh some others don't either and it's still a stunning shot)
3.  Melrose
4. Khrystyana
5. Lacey
6. Anya
7. Courtney
8. Brittany
9. Brittani
10. Natasha
11. Alexandra
12. Laura
13. Fatima
14. Matthew
15. Nina

I went for the aesthetic of the Pinks Hotdog’s shoot with both Fatima and Matthew. Fatima’s shot on the sets background would’ve fit the theme perfectly. I didn’t have time to photoshop anything but I think both shots would’ve been cheapened and looked silly by adding something to them so I’m glad I didn’t. 

• Like 1

1. Brittani

2. Laura

3. Alexandra - commercial shot, full body, dress, in a stool, with food. Good find to match the brief

4. Brittany - like the edits to this. I think it works

5. Courtney

6. Khrystyana

7. Anya - I don't think she needed the hot dog but I'm not going to dock any points for it

8. Fatima - Full body, commercial face, dress, white... No food, but I agree that this photo works for the assignment 

9. Melrose - I'm dead. I live. I die again. Amazing find.

10. Nina - See comments below for Yaya

11. Yaya - I love the pink popsicle/colors, but the pose and styling is a bit too... high fashion? for this shoot IMO

12. Lacey - I like the food and the carnival kind of goes with the hot dog aesthetic but I don't think this is a very flattering shot of gorgeous Lacey

13. Matthew

14. April - I don't mind the lack of food, but I don't know if the face works for the assignment

15. Natasha - I don't like the filters she uses for her face

MY OPINIONS ARE GARBAGE PAY NO ATTENTION. Just trying to explain my initial reactions. 

15 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

1. Brittani

2. Laura

3. Alexandra - commercial shot, full body, dress, in a stool, with food. Good find to match the brief

4. Brittany - like the edits to this. I think it works

5. Courtney

6. Khrystyana

7. Anya - I don't think she needed the hot dog but I'm not going to dock any points for it

8. Fatima - Full body, commercial face, dress, white... No food, but I agree that this photo works for the assignment 

9. Melrose - I'm dead. I live. I die again. Amazing find.

10. Nina - See comments below for Yaya

11. Yaya - I love the pink popsicle/colors, but the pose and styling is a bit too... high fashion? for this shoot IMO

12. Lacey - I like the food and the carnival kind of goes with the hot dog aesthetic but I don't think this is a very flattering shot of gorgeous Lacey

13. Matthew

14. April - I don't mind the lack of food, but I don't know if the face works for the assignment

15. Natasha - I don't like the filters she uses for her face

MY OPINIONS ARE GARBAGE PAY NO ATTENTION. Just trying to explain my initial reactions. 

The other pictures for Lacey that she had for the shoot would have been flagged :dead: 

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

The other pictures for Lacey that she had for the shoot would have been flagged :dead: 

Oh my god! That’s disgusting! Where are they posted so I know to avoid them? I mean there’s so many sites, so where are the pics to I never go there, which site 

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Oh my god! That’s disgusting! Where are they posted so I know to avoid them? I mean there’s so many sites, so where are the pics to I never go there, which site 

:dead:.... it was f**k you in a pair of sunglasses 

• Haha 1