ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

banner-winnerwar.png

-

Welcome to War of the Winners!

This cycle will work just like the last two. Each week will have a randomized theme based on one of the weeks from the actual show. You will (typically) have 72 hours to find and/or edit a picture for your contestant/s and then submit it to me through PM. Once everyone has submitted, the game will carry on like it usually does. If a user doesn't meet the deadline, then I will pick the photo for their contestant.

Rules for photo submission: It's pretty simple. You MAY NOT choose a picture that's already been used in competition. However, if your contestant was eliminated before the picture got to be used, then you may use it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Without further ado, the first theme is...

tumblr_pdfddeFlIv1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cycle 15's Fallen Angels!

We're starting this cycle on a surprisingly similar note to last cycle. This week, you'll be going dark and heavy on the emotions. As a fallen angel, you might be sorrowful, vengeful, or really any emotion you'd find appropriate for the shoot. Regardless, a dark styling and mood is what you'll want to aim for.

Photos will be due Thursday evening, so you have about three days to submit. Have at it!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #1 THEME POSTED (C27)!!!

banner-winnerwar.png

Photoshoot #1 - Fallen Angels

-

dEEoADx.jpg

Danielle

7-E86-A204-1248-48-F2-B602-04-E8-D202714

Eva

PRcNQWJ.jpg

India

Jaslene-Ottolino-Photography-08.jpg

Jaslene

Zcp1ykg.jpg

Jeana

img%5D

Jourdan

543full-katarzyna-dolinska.jpg

Katarzyna

e258b47e993055e509f4214f504840d10dd115a8

Lacey

lenox-week1.png

Lenox

25yyxt3.jpg

Lio

9RpiL8p.jpg

Mamé

img%5D

Molly

3GhrrNQ.jpg

Nicole

9hsIdMf.jpg

Raina

eNaujAm.jpg

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (15). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Some of you might have expected this, but this cycle, we're kicking things off with ANOTHER double elimination. Unlike last time, though, the two who leave are out for good. :nukewave:

Please try to keep your votes as unbiased as possible. If you have a model or two in the running, you'll need to remember you're supposed to be anonymous and therefore shouldn't be ranking your models first every week. ;)

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED (C27)!!!

1. Lenox, Best brief, i dont expect this from Lenox 

2. Molly, angry Molly is back 

3. Danielle, she look like Naomi Daughther 

4. Jourdan, she look like an ángel that was divorced to the 18

5. Mame, one of the Best brief, hipster Angel!! 

6. Katarzyna i love and hate this shoot at the same time that is high fashion to me!! 

7. Jaslene, strong shoot 

8. Jeana, one of the Best brief too

9. India, i love this girl, she could improve 

10. Raina😬

11. Sophie 

12. Lacey, actress Yes model no 😬

13. Lío, this shoot dont give me nothing special 😬

14. Nicole, i see the fallen i dont see the ángel 

15. Eva I dont see the brief, she is a star not a model 🙄

Edited by Gonzalo
I forget Eva name

6 minutes ago, Gonzalo said:

1. Lenox, Best brief, i dont expect this from Lenox 

2. Molly, angry Molly is back 

3. Danielle, she look like Naomi Daughther 

4. Jourdan, she look like an ángel that was divorced to the 18

5. Mame, one of the Best brief, hipster Angel!! 

6. Katarzyna i love and hate this shoot at the same time that is high fashion to me!! 

7. Jaslene, strong shoot 

8. Jeana, one of the Best brief too

9. India, i love this girl, she could improve 

10. Raina😬

11. Sophie 

12. Lacey, actress Yes model no 😬

13. Lío, this shoot dont give me nothing special 😬

14. Nicole, i see the fallen i dont see the ángel 

15. I dont see the brief, she is a star not a model 🙄

I’m guessing Eva is #15?

1. Jeana - Absolutely stunning. She took a risk with that angle, but it really paid off for me. Such a dynamic picture.

2. Danielle - Slayyyy. The styling, the attitude... I'm in love with everything about this.

3. India - Compositionally, it's probably my favorite shot of the week. I'd place this even higher with a bit more fire behind her expression.

4. Lenox - Minus points for the grainy quality, but I think she did a great job conveying the brief. I love the somber quality of the picture.

5. Mamé - Her styling is some of the best of the week, and I love how she's filling the frame. 

6. Sophie - She looks absolutely gorgeous, and she's definitely getting the vulnerable part of the brief across.

7. Lio - At first, I wasn't entirely feeling this, but their expression won me over. I definitely get a sense of anguish from the picture.

8. Eva - There's something really intriguing about this picture. I don't necessarily see "angel," but I love the Vegas glam sort of feel.

9. Jourdan - I like that this feels like a more contemporary take on the brief. Definitely a risk to not go for fantasy, but I think she pulled it off.

10. Katarzyna - It's odd and quirky, and I like that. Not the biggest standout in this bunch, but I think she did well.

11. Lacey - She looks gorgeous here, and I love her styling. I would've just liked her to commit more emotionally. It's a bit vacant.

12. Jaslene - She definitely went for it, but I think the picture is a bit on the "hoochy" side. That approach might sort of work for the brief, but I'm on the fence.

13. Raina - I love her body language, but the overall picture feels just too casual. I would have liked to see more of a risk from her.

14. Molly - Something about this picture reads a bit stiff for me. She looks great in the styling, but it's not my favorite picture from a modeling POV.

15. Nicole - She definitely nailed the forlorn aspect of the brief, but for me, she lost the model. I feel really sad placing her last. :(