♩ ♪ ♫ Chloe Kohanski Fan Thread ♫ ♪ ♩,

Kaito

6 hours ago, bluevelvet said:

Chloe's voice is still legendary. She immediately stood out the moment she sang during the tribute for Blake. I'm glad they had a sweet reunion. She might not be doing anything musically related to what she was on The Voice stage anymore but I'm sure those were the memories that she forever cherished, she and Blake got such a special bond during her run. Their chemistry in the rehearsals was always amazing and she slayed weeks after weeks during the lives. 

Nevermind. Looks like I missed her singing with CeeLo Green and others....

Edited by monkshood
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, WastedinMemphis said:

NBCInsider did a where-are-they-now story on Chloe for the S23 finale, but it's actually more of a "where was she a couple of years ago." Looks like it was based on an old article with no new input from Chloe. https://www.nbc.com/nbc-insider/where-is-chloe-kohanski-now-the-voice

Btw, the article quotes from a Nov. 2021 article I hadn't seen that interviews Chloe about the All the Same album and her plans at the time. https://www.thelunacollective.co/journal/qa-chloe-mk

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Like 1

Just here to say I still love Chloe’s voice and hope that someday she will make a record that I can listen to. I am not a big fan of her recent songs.    Her voice is truly original.  She’s still one of my favorite winners of the show. 

• Like 3

On 5/25/2023 at 9:59 AM, monkshood said:

Nevermind. Looks like I missed her singing with CeeLo Green and others....

On 5/26/2023 at 12:28 PM, octoberdana said:

Just here to say I still love Chloe’s voice and hope that someday she will make a record that I can listen to. I am not a big fan of her recent songs.    Her voice is truly original.  She’s still one of my favorite winners of the show. 

Hey guys. 🙂Interesting to see Chloe back singing 80's again, no?

Here's TV's twitter post with a link to Chloe's group performance. It might be elsewhere as well but this is the only place I've seen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Chloe retweeted this gif of a bit of her finale appearance.

The cowboy/cowgirl backup dancers are a hoot. I'm not sure how they fit the theme.

She sounds so good here. 

Also, I wasn't a fan of hers during the season. But I rewatched her run a few weeks ago, and fell in love with her voice. I'd like to be added now. @istersay tagging you, since the author isn't active I think.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

She sounds so good here. 

Also, I wasn't a fan of hers during the season. But I rewatched her run a few weeks ago, and fell in love with her voice. I'd like to be added now. @istersay tagging you, since the author isn't active I think.

added you:jaswave:

• Thanks 1

One thing I've been noticing these past few days is that, Chloe has been getting the most mentions under this video by far.

On YouTube majority of the comments are about her. I've seen people there who are well aware of the "sweet93," but they're saying even though her social media presence gets weird sometimes, they still love her and wish her the best.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/30/2023 at 7:31 PM, Hsamid said:

Performing 4 new songs live. 

2 other songs on her new channel

All of them are low-key except the one right above.

thanks for these :w00tbounce:  she sounds good