*****Brynn Cartelli Fan Thread*****

rhapsody99

On 12/10/2020 at 9:49 PM, TeamAudra said:

Not only singing in the cold, but playing the freaking piano. I guess her mom tried to talk her into singing this on the show, but she decided not to. I wonder if they would have made her get up from the piano half-way through the song? I hate that, btw. 

Have you all forgotten that Brynn's from New England?  She's probably used to performing in the cold by now.  No surprise to me that she crushed it despite the cold.😊

• Haha 1

Brynn uploaded three videos today on her TikTok. They've only been up for 6 hours, but I noticed that the one of her singing an original she wrote recently called "Watching My Friends Fall in Love" has blown up a bit and already has 120k views on it compared to the covers that have 9.5k and 7k views. It's nice to see one of her originals getting love.

Brynn posted the same song last week on Instagram, but it's only at 35,000 views on there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPCnDin55U/

8 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

Brynn uploaded three videos today on her TikTok. They've only been up for 6 hours, but I noticed that the one of her singing an original she wrote recently called "Watching My Friends Fall in Love" has blown up a bit and already has 120k views on it compared to the covers that have 9.5k and 7k views. It's nice to see one of her originals getting love.

Brynn posted the same song last week on Instagram, but it's only at 35,000 views on there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPCnDin55U/

That’s why I don’t understand why they don’t post more. You never know what will take off on Tik Tok. Numerous careers have been launched there. It’s crazy. 

Her cover of Mr. Brightside has 875K views, and Yellow has 613K. Why those two, and not some of the others? Nobody knows. Throw it all against the wall and see what sticks. There’s absolutely nothing to lose. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, rhapsody99 said:

Brynn posted in her IG story that she's going to go live soon tonight and sing all of "Watching My Friends Fall in Love." She just needs to finish some homework first, haha.

Scholar musician. :wub: I hope she or someone else re-posts it. 🤞

Edited by Bk1234

36 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

Brynn posted in her IG story that she's going to go live soon tonight and sing all of "Watching My Friends Fall in Love." She just needs to finish some homework first, haha.

I just checked it out. I doesn’t sound like a finished product, so I feel comfortable making a suggestion. She’ll undoubtedly work with one of her writers to fine tune it. I would focus a little more on the “third wheel” aspect of the story to make it more relatable. Of course, I’m not a songwriter, so maybe she shouldn’t listen to my advice. I’m happy to see how excited she is, because I was honestly getting a little worried about her. The light at the end of the COVID tunnel is nearing....

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

This little snippet of a song is getting me really excited for what Brynn has in store for her album! :ohyeah: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPCnDin55U/?hl=en

Wrote this last night ... I think I’ll call it ... watching my friends fall in love

A couple of people posted screen recordings on YouTube of Brynn singing the whole song on her Instagram Live. She called the version she did on there a piano demo version, she said the production she has in mind is '90's style guitar driven and bigger and really different from the demo version. She loved all the comments about it on TikTok, especially the ones where people were calling out their friends that relegated them to being a third wheel, haha.

Brynn also mentioned she had thought about going live while she was writing that song, but decided not to because she was afraid of messing up her process. She said she could go live while she writes something in the future. She did that before a long time ago, she made a comment about how that was during the period where she was writing weird, dumb songs. She's so hard on herself, while I wouldn't describe what she was writing as conventional pop songs at the time, I still liked them and didn't find them dumb at all. I imagine Brynn has grown and changed a lot as a person and songwriter in the past couple years since she started working on writing for the album it'll be interesting to see what music she releases. Most writers do tend to like their most recent stuff the most it seems.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

A couple of people posted screen recordings on YouTube of Brynn singing the whole song on her Instagram Live. She called the version she did on there a piano demo version, she said the production she has in mind is '90's style guitar driven and bigger and really different from the demo version. She loved all the comments about it on TikTok, especially the ones where people were calling out their friends that relegated them to being a third wheel, haha.

Brynn also mentioned she had thought about going live while she was writing that song, but decided not to because she was afraid of messing up her process. She said she could go live while she writes something in the future. She did that before a long time ago, she made a comment about how that was during the period where she was writing weird, dumb songs. She's so hard on herself, while I wouldn't describe what she was writing as conventional pop songs at the time, I still liked them and didn't find them dumb at all. I imagine Brynn has grown and changed a lot as a person and songwriter in the past couple years since she started working on writing for the album it'll be interesting to see what music she releases. Most writers do tend to like their most recent stuff the most it seems.

She definitely seems like her hardest critic. 😅 As long as she feels content with the music she produces, I’m good! 😊👍 

Brynn is performing as part of a virtual benefit concert for Our Underground Railroad (O.U.R.) on January 14th at 6 p.m. ET. The concert will be on Zoom and tickets are $25. Joanna Serenko from Season 18 will also be performing as part of the event.

Get Tickets here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-concert-to-benefit-operation-underground-railroad-tickets-134728573791

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJjvALdHiwm/

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

Brynn is performing as part of a virtual benefit concert for Our Underground Railroad (O.U.R.) on January 14th at 6 p.m. ET. The concert will be on Zoom and tickets are $25. Joanna Serenko from Season 18 will also be performing as part of the event.

Get Tickets here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-concert-to-benefit-operation-underground-railroad-tickets-134728573791

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJjvALdHiwm/

OMG, two of my Voice faves! ☺️