DWTS28 Week 9 Discussion Thread

*Lily

At least we can still make new threads here, so here's one for tonight!

Although my super-long sub-heading got cut off. :(:dead: It ended with "can this season save itself from disaster #lowstandards" :giggle:

Edited by ImSomebody

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol wait a minute this is a MESS. :dead: Emma won't be guest judging 'due to a scheduling conflict'... was there not any talks/preparation about something like that for this to come up so last minute? I feel like it must have been something urgent otherwise that's a big oversight lol.

I was really looking forward to Emma judging though so this is a shame. Although I was ready to unstan the moment she gave S*an an 8 or something, so at least I don't have to worry about that.

It says Joey is still guest judging so I wonder if they'll bring him out for both rounds, or just for the boy band one while only the main 3 judge the girl groups.

https://twitter.com/DancingABC/status/1193951558729424901

At least we can still make new threads here, so here's one for tonight!

Although my super-long sub-heading got cut off. :(:dead: It ended with "can this season save itself from disaster #lowstandards" :giggle:

I was wondering what the subtitle was supposed to be. :haha::dead:

Excited that we get two dances from the couples tonight though! :D Well excited for 5/6 of them, at least. :giggle:

Lol wait a minute this is a MESS. :dead: Emma won't be guest judging 'due to a scheduling conflict'... was there not any talks/preparation about something like that for this to come up so last minute? I feel like it must have been something urgent otherwise that's a big oversight lol.

I was really looking forward to Emma judging though so this is a shame. Although I was ready to unstan the moment she gave S*an an 8 or something, so at least I don't have to worry about that.

It says Joey is still guest judging so I wonder if they'll bring him out for both rounds, or just for the boy band one while only the main 3 judge the girl groups.

:rofl:

probably both

Edited by *Diana

That wouldn't be fair because then the men have more chances for points. Joey will likely just score both

Ooh yeah hopefully, but if everyone has a boyband and girlband dance routine, it wouldn't affect either gender - just wondering if the girlband round might only be out of 30 now. Hopefully he'll just fill in for Emma though!

Ooh yeah hopefully, but if everyone has a boyband and girlband dance routine, it wouldn't affect either gender - just wondering if the girlband round might only be out of 30 now. Hopefully he'll just fill in for Emma though!

I keep forgetting they both dance each i am a ididot

This season is soooo messy, not that we didn't already know. :dead:

Ugh I'm bummed and sad Emma won't be able to guest judge now. :( I do think it's best to have Joey judge both rounds at this point. It will be really messy and weird having one round being out of 40 points and another out of 30 points.

so who is expecting a Ally/Kel or Ally/Hannah bottom 2 tonight? or just me?

Thinking it will be Ally & Kel. I still think Hannah is popular enough with her fanbase to avoid the Bottom 2. But things will be really interesting come next week as four of the 6 remaining celebs have Bottom 2'd and one of them will. :o

Thinking it will be Ally & Kel. I still think Hannah is popular enough with her fanbase to avoid the Bottom 2. But things will be really interesting come next week as four of the 6 remaining celebs have Bottom 2'd and one of them will. :o

Please be S**n

so who is expecting a Ally/Kel or Ally/Hannah bottom 2 tonight? or just me?

Kel and Ally are the only ones who have been in the B2 so I’m expecting them. The judges will save Ally again after giving her a perfect score both rounds. :yawn:

Kel and Ally are the only ones who have been in the B2 so I’m expecting them. The judges will save Ally again after giving her a perfect score both rounds. :yawn:

if she hits the bottom after a perfect score and it being her THIRD time there, please just send her home because it isn't working out for her. :'(

Please be S**n

Ooh yeah 100% want Sean to be in the Bottom 2 and to go tonight. I'm sadly resigned to him being safe. :closedeyes: But really hoping i am wrong about that.

Yet again excluding #lowstandards. :/

I see you. :*

Lily included it originally, but the subtitle was too long and that part got cut off. :haha:

Are they announcing a B2 next week? I was under the impression it would just be the dancer who places last in votes going home so the finale would be the four people America advanced. :unsure:

Are they announcing a B2 next week? I was under the impression it would just be the dancer who places last in votes going home so the finale would be the four people America advanced. :unsure:

I have no idea. It should be like that but with this change of format, I'm not sure how long the judges save twist will last. :unsure:

On Strictly, they do always use the Bottom 2 judges save all the way until the semi-final... so I was thinking they would do the same thing on DWTS. But I could be wrong.

Yeah agreeing with both of these. Kel/Ally are probably my two favorites but expecting it considering they've both been in the B2 before. :(

Yet again excluding #lowstandards. :/

I see you. :*

Like Wally said I tried my best :'( :P