*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

29 minutes ago, almondbee said:

She performed a new song "Break My Heart Again" in her performance today. BriDiesel8 (idk if he's here) from twitter recorded it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar26JgwSP44

Please, forgive me for imbedding this  (not meaning to step on any toes)

7 years & I still say, WOW, what a voice, OMG, still floors me, always will.

And here is this from the same gig

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Drew1903 said:

Please, forgive me for imbedding this  (not meaning to step on any toes)

7 years & I still say, WOW, what a voice, OMG, still floors me, always will.

And here is this from the same gig

I love the original and can’t wait to hear the finished record! 😁

22 hours ago, almondbee said:

She performed a new song "Break My Heart Again" in her performance today. BriDiesel8 (idk if he's here) from twitter recorded it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar26JgwSP44

Danielle sounded great. :thumbs: She said that she didn't write this song but it sounded like she could have written it. It seems her next project would have more songs written by others, than  songs she co-wrote. :unsure:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, season1 said:

Danielle sounded great. :thumbs: She said that she didn't write this song but it sounded like she could have written it. It seems her next project would have more songs written by others, than  songs she co-wrote. :unsure:

It's totally fine with me, as long as she really connects to it like this one. I really hope we will finally have some uptempo though for future shows. I think she will release this soon (like in any week now) just like GIMH then check for response before deciding if it's going to be sent to radio.

• Like 2

On 2/12/2021 at 7:01 PM, season1 said:

Danielle sounded great. :thumbs: She said that she didn't write this song but it sounded like she could have written it. It seems her next project would have more songs written by others, than songs she co-wrote. :unsure:

This is imbedded a post or 2 back, for all it matters. 

Of course, we know, they will be received as 'hers'... listeners & fans tend to focus on the performer more than who the writer(s) may be... they will still be taken as 'originals', in the sense that they will be by Danielle 1st, she will have 'ownership' and people will take them as hers.  So, it's all good.  As was said, they end up 'feeling' like she did write them or could have.

Interesting coincidence, Chevel just did as her "Saturday Cover" a 'Latin' song in Spanish. Sounds absolutely wonderful❗ Damn, a duet between she & Danielle would be just mind-blowing❗  Try to imagine it

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, almondbee said:

It's totally fine with me, as long as she really connects to it like this one. I really hope we will finally have some uptempo though for future shows. I think she will release this soon (like in any week now) just like GIMH then check for response before deciding if it's going to be sent to radio.

I guess they didn't get the response they needed to release GIMH to radio. Which is unfortunate because I think it's a great song and it is the most "country" song she recorded since THOD/YIA era.

It would be great if they release AND promote an uptempo Danielle single to radio. That'd be perfect for late spring/early summer. :yes: 

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

More videos for y'all, thanks to Brian D'Angelo on YT. :music:

The most fun and best sounding live version of NHIE. Maybe the whiskey has something to do with it. :haha:

How about some swaying music? 💃🏻

Unrehearsed Duet ("Shallow") with Jimmie Allen. I think their voices sound great together. Maybe a collaboration or two between them in the future? jaofSCz.gif

Edited by season1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/14/2021 at 6:46 PM, season1 said:

More videos for y'all, thanks to Brian D'Angelo on YT. :music:

The most fun and best sounding live version of NHIE. Maybe the whiskey has something to do with it. :haha:

How about some swaying music? 💃🏻

Unrehearsed Duet ("Shallow") with Jimmie Allen. I think their voices sound great together. Maybe a collaboration or two between them in the future? jaofSCz.gif

The acoustics in this one are terrific. Something about the room, but sure is working.  Listening to them, again, now 😃

• Like 2

11 hours ago, season1 said:

I've been going through my bookmarks, verifying URLs and removing duplicates using an extension, and I came across some early Danielle videos. Among them is this gem - Daughter of a Workin' Man.

Enjoy! :music:

Brad Bery's YT channel has many Danielle videos, especially the early ones.

Nice find, 'S1".  I've always like this one & often wished she would do it more often.

Today is brought to you by the letter S, the number 1 and the word often.   Is that <-- from Sesame St?  Thought of it because I used often so often.

Maybe someone is laughing or at least chuckling

Edited by Drew1903
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, almondbee said:

Here's another new song from Danielle at tonight's show:

another beautiful slow laid-back song.  It is just ridiculous what Danielle can do with her voice AND sound so damn good doing it❗  she's funny, comical at the very end after she's finished sing it. 😂

Edited by Drew1903

4 hours ago, almondbee said:

Here's another new song from Danielle at tonight's show:

Wow, that song sounds really difficult to sing. I'm no music expert but the song seems to have a very wide range. Between the two new songs, I prefer "Break My Heart Again."

Here's my new favorite Danielle song from the same Nashville show. :music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JWed0V3Flk

PS: I wish the crowd would just shut up when Danielle is singing...

Edited by season1

I sure agree about the audience... I've always felt it really tacky congratulating someone with applause for hitting a high note.  I know it's always well-intended, but... "What? did you think I wouldn't hit it, you sound surprised".

Obviously, I don't know how word this thought well, either. 

I love traditional country sound but I'm not that much of a fan of the new song, especially for a radio single. It can be an album track, if she really likes it. Break My Heart Again is miles better, in my opinion. But of course, these are only based on the acoustic performances and a lot still depend on the production.

It's ok to put songs from outside writers but I hope she still includes a lot of songs at the least co-written by her. It is an important aspect in the Country genre, and for sure the radio and insiders will take notice. 

• Like 1