season1

38 minutes ago, season1 said:

Regardless of what happened, or how it happened, it's not the first time that competing versions were released to radio. Not excusing or blaming anyone, but I wish they have put more effort in pushing GIMH or other Danielle originals like Potential, RFT or SOW. I hope they can move on from this quickly and promote other Danielle songs soon.

I agree.  (And) "This, too, shall pass", Persian adage.  And to repeat what I, also, felt... may the next release be an original.

Edited by Drew1903

Cool you put this in here.  I had meant to watch it yesterday, so good reminder... watching it, now ☺

That has to be one of the best Sways I have ever heard from Danielle.

You really wouldn't think that after 7 years I'd, still, keep repeating, "What a gorgeous voice❗"

So nice, just she & a guitar. 

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, season1 said:

^ Speaking of reminder, don't forget to vote for NHIE video on CMT 12-Pack Countdown, #teamDanielle. loZ0xpz.gif

http://www.cmt.com/shows/cmt-music-12-pack-countdown/vote

I do & I'll 2nd what 'S1' has said... yes, remember to vote.  And, don't worry, there is no voter fraud in CMT, either.  Danielle is singing in my headphones 😁 A Spotify Mix & she came on as I'm writing this 🤣 Her cover of Psycho.

Two fun things dropped tonight! 

O Holy Night Stairwell Sessions: 

And the O Holy Night single debut on purchasing & streaming platforms! I put this one separately because they did this version with guitar, kind of similar to her Paste Magazine performance a couple years back. TBD if it goes to radio (especially since GIMH hasn't as far as I am aware), but it seems that 7 years of begging her for Christmas music has paid off 😂.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bradberynews said:

Two fun things dropped tonight! 

O Holy Night Stairwell Sessions: 

And the O Holy Night single debut on purchasing & streaming platforms! I put this one separately because they did this version with guitar, kind of similar to her Paste Magazine performance a couple years back. TBD if it goes to radio (especially since GIMH hasn't as far as I am aware), but it seems that 7 years of begging her for Christmas music has paid off 😂.  

What a masterpiece! Danielle’s voice sounds BEAUTIFUL on this song! 💖

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Danielle is not on CMT Music 12 Pack Countdown; probably won too many times.  BUT, Chevel Shepherd IS.

That’s ridiculous! Ignoring music your audience actually likes... ☹️ Well, at least there’s Chevel to vote for. 😅

Edited by Bk1234