Disney Movies Rankdown - Part II

Steven_

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to do with Elliott coming for Beauty and the Beast’s next since day one even when he wasn’t even in the rankdown and then MJ stepped down and of course Elliott stepped in; my worst nightmare. :rolleyes:

I’m sorry, did I not honour your requests and not nominate it when you asked me to remove it? :) It’s a rankdown on Disney movies and it’s one of my least favourite movies of all time. Get over it.

Ooooooooh. :)
IPB Image

Why did I just hear this cat in my head? :giggle:

It’s not even the same thing but go off. I’m partially messing with you and the others I was not but try to make a point.
I was just teasing in reference to our arguments in the music rankdown. :unsure: I thought it was obvious I was teasing too, but sorry if I took it too far. <3

IPB Image
:dead:

For once. :wub:

First time for everyting. :wub:

LMAO I'm kidding. We have agreed on a few things here and there.

I had to do with Elliott coming for Beauty and the Beast’s next since day one even when he wasn’t even in the rankdown and then MJ stepped down and of course Elliott stepped in; my worst nightmare. :rolleyes:

At least he never cut it.

I am kinda shocked it hasn't shown up yet :ph34rwave:despite my high placement of it

Beauty and the Beast? I thought it was a shoo in for a Top 10 spot here. :haha:

I am pulling a Wallace and becoming Switzerland :wub:

The one time you side with Wally on something. :giggle:

:wub:

Zootopia.

Also love Cinderelly. :giggle:

As you should be. :giggle: Omggg lmaoo yikes @ rewatching the movie making you rank it lower than you expected to. And OMG I’m cracking up at how you found her annoying. :dead::lmao: It’s definitely a film with a great legacy for sure.

I believe you. Oooh I’m not exactly sure what you mean regarding your brother comment. :o But yeah I know people of all ages could like it but it’s just harder for me getting into the more recent Disney films than the classics when I was younger. Maybe watching it with family could make it work? IDK.

You weren’t supposed to see that. :ph34r:

Ah yeah, that was unfortunate but... a Google search told me I'm not the only one. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" /> I agree. And I love the dwarfs.

Oh, I thought you knew he's hard to please and he hardly likes anything I do. Although I found out over Thanksgiving that he hated Frozen 2. :fear: Oh. :(

IPB Image

DENISE

I know my mom loves this scene so much, so shout out to her.

Yes! She asked me last week if she could make the sloth her profile icon on Disney+! :wub:

VICTORIA

Meanwhile, at the palace the King is frustrated with his son, the Prince. Such generic names they had back then. :dead:

[YOUTUBE]e-Zwp_CQpp8[/YOUTUBE]

And you thought you've seen the last of The Cheetah Girls but here they are belting out their feminist hit "Girl Power". :*

The names comment. :lmao:

I thought this was "Cinderella." :haha: I love both of those songs though.

I’m sorry, did I not honour your requests and not nominate it when you asked me to remove it? :) It’s a rankdown on Disney movies and it’s one of my least favourite movies of all time. Get over it.

I hope your write-up for it is as detailed as possible for you to explain your distaste for it :*