Last year 67
Lists 5/11
Rankers:
poopooface:10
Patryk: 15
Diana: 39
Gigi: 42
Sola: 47

I think to really make the list proper a dancer had to be ranked on over half the lists (so in this case 6) or if less than that then every ranker had to rank them high. Amy gets two very high ratings at 10 and 15 but the three lower ones exclude her from the Top 40.

#44: Katee Shean (US4)
IPB Image

Score: 68.09
Last year 22
Lists 4/11
Rankers:
poopooface: 3
Rei: 7
Dee: 12
Diana: 27

Despite being on one fewer list than Amy, Katee ranks higher because her rankings are so high. But again the lack of breadth kills her overall ranking which is why she drops significantly from her last year ranking as well. Proving that there needs to be both passion and general likability behind a dancer getting to the VERY EXCLUSIVE Top 40.

#43: Lindsay Leuschner (CA4)
IPB Image

Score: 67.22
Last year 42
Lists 5/10
Rankers:
Patryk: 18
Rei: 30
Amada: 30
Andrew: 39
Sola: 42

Twitter prof pics are easy to find and usually work very well for this because they are all the same size. But Lindsay's is outdated (even more so than Katee's) so if I have the time I may replace it just to get a more current picture of her.

#42: Kalila Hermant (NL5)
IPB Image

Score: 67.05
Last year 46
Lists 4/8
Rankers:
Dee: 15
Rei: 21
Megan: 25
Amanda: 45

Finally one I can copy and paste. Rising a little from last year but still with enough to sneak on this expanded list is Kalila. Just checked her IG and she's still really hot. A factor I know played into her ranking for Rei and Dee and Amanda. I only judge on dance quality.

#41: JJ Rabone
IPB Image

Score: 64.82
Last year 41
Lists 5/11
Rankers:
poopooface: 9
Rei: 10
Andrew: 15
Megan: 24
Elliott: 55

Because of the multiplier you occasionally get rather large point jumps as the difference between Amy and Kalila is like half as much as the difference between Kalila and JJ. Anyway, eternally an outsider looking into this list, JJ was 41 last year and 41 this year.
Edited by totes4totes

@Diana, Slavik was one of Taylor Swift's backup dancers at the AMAs so guess that means you have to stan for him instead of J*nsen now. :*

:dead:

Although good news (for some of you) with Wallace not ranking, Jensen has zero chance making this list. :dead:

#40: Brandon Bryant (US5)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Score: 63.64
Lists: 6/11
Last Year: 12
Rankers:
Dee: 5
Rei: 11
Megan: 33
Diana: 46
poopooface: 56
Amanda: 60

By less than 0.2 points, Brandon eeks onto the Top 40 proper over JJ Rabone because of the high ranks from Dee and Rei. With four other rankings, Brandon successfully crosses the 50% list threshold that almost seems required to make the actual Top 40. I went to his twitter to see if I could post more photos of him on here and the first pic was borderline NSFW so I had to leave it. But here are some instagram pictures.

#39: Enora Oplinus (NL3)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Score: 64.49
b]Last year:[/b] 104
Lists: 4/7
Rankers:
Gigi: 21
Megan: 30
Dee: 30
Amanda: 37

Here's Enora! Another beneficiary of having fewer lists is Enora. This is working out in my favor. Thank you everybody who doesn't love me who didn't send in a list so that my favorites could jump nearly 60 spots. As you'll see until about the Top 20 the points spread is really close. So every ranking (or non-ranking) mattered in terms of placement.
Edited by totes4totes

my planned interruptions:

1. at least somebody likes me pt1

2. at least somebody likes me pt2

3. the rest of the top men where IDF is the only place men don't thrive.

and finally:

4. WHOMST?

:haha::haha:

#39: Enora Oplinus (NL3)

Who?