The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

rupauls drag race GIF
Shannel (S1)

Shannel is a queen that I didn’t particularly care for until I saw her live. She had a good run during season one, she was one of the bigger personalities and she was definitely the most polished all rounder there. Shannel’s downfall is herself and the way she was so brutally honest about her own performance. I can’t say that I remember most of the challenges or runways from season one because I really need to watch it again but I remember her looks been above and beyond anyone else’s. Her lip syncs were also spot on each time and the fact she was eliminated over Rebecca Glasscock repulses me. The fact that Shannel probably received more negative critiques repulses me even more. Especially after standing up for herself which we very rarely see queens do on the show against the judges. I was lucky enough to see her live in Vegas and she changed my perception of her. She’s one of the best drag queens that I’ve seen live and she’s THE SHOW. She can walk round collecting dollars and that’s enough. Your eyes are glued to her! If you get the chance to see her then do because she’s worth it.

Saving Kameron.

3 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I dislike Roxxxy too but she did serve that candy outfit realness. 

Also, that wig reveal IS a moment because no one did it in the competition before her and her having a long ass straight wig was smart for the lipsync, Whip My Hair. It wasn't supposed to be funny 😌

And that's THAT on that❗

🤣

Her candy look is one of the only ones I remember because it was different to her others. I prefer AS2 Roxxxy because she was able to change her drag to fit in to different categories. Her performance absolutely sucked but her looks were fantastic.

I’m still waiting for a wig reveal to wow me.

18 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

🤣

Her candy look is one of the only ones I remember because it was different to her others. I prefer AS2 Roxxxy because she was able to change her drag to fit in to different categories. Her performance absolutely sucked but her looks were fantastic.

I’m still waiting for a wig reveal to wow me.

I agree that her looks on AS was much better :yes:

Aiden's wig reveal of having more than that pussycat wig is wowing me :giggle:

2 hours ago, vee_ said:

Anyway, I don't think I would want her back for All Stars because what will she do for the talent portion?

Kim Chi isn't coming back for All Stars. She's turned them down for AS3, AS4 and AS5. :haha: Jasmine Masters was allegedly her replacement in AS4.

Also, congrats to BeBe Zahara Benet on her S1 win and Raven on her AS1 win! Alongside Shangela, both of them won their seasons in the first rankdown, as well.

Edited by Elliott

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Kim Chi isn't coming back for All Stars. She's turned them down for AS3, AS4 and AS5. :haha: Jasmine Masters was allegedly her replacement in AS4.

She knows she'll flop the talent portion before she could shine on another challenge. Smart move.