TMZ - 'American Idol' Star Will Moseley Skewered Over Hunting Vid Allows 4 Dogs To Gang Up, Attack Hog

m1key

Posted (edited)

the fact that this thread only has 24 replies just goes to show that the people that are doing the most here…. are his own stans. nobody here is losing their minds or going feral about this. i’m not a fan of the hunting tactics presented in the video but i know hunting is part of the culture of a lot of regions in the US so i’m not really shocked either. 

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, wildestinvegas said:

the fact that this thread only has 24 replies just goes to show that the people that are doing the most here…. are his own stans. nobody here is losing their minds or going feral about this. 

There hadn't been a post in like 4 days till they revived it. :dead:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

There hadn't been a post in like 4 days till they revived it. :dead:

the “he HAS to win” reply kinda made me laugh out loud bc you would think this forum is like leading a backlash against him over this topic 💀

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

the “he HAS to win” reply kinda made me laugh out loud bc you would think this forum is like leading a backlash against him over this topic 💀

Yeah I got a good chuckle out of that as well. 

Edited by QueenKalie

41 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

What makes you think any comments from IDF members promoted him to say that? I was talking about what I see elsewhere. There is a life outside IDF after all. 💀 

8 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

Lol, I wasn't serious. I don't care if he wins. I only care for him to have as many performances as possible. 

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Lol, I wasn't serious. I don't care if he wins. I only care for him to have as many performances as possible. 

got it LOL that makes sense. as long as my favs makes finale, i’m already happy as well. it sucks the feeling you missed out on them having more performances when they’re out earlier.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I can understand.  I always want my top favorites to have as many performances as possible too.

• Like 1