2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (First Twist Posted)

Alex95

59 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 1)

i do not want to join because i haven't watched enough shows but i do want to do the definitive takedown write-up on Carli Lloyd so now this is TOUGH

So far I have 7 apps. Hoping for 1-2 more by Wednesday.

So far these shows have been on at least two apps and will be part of the game:

The Amazing Race 35, America's Got Talent (Season 18), America's Got Talent: All-Stars, American Idol (Season 21), Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains, Australian Idol (Season 8 ), The Bachelor (American Season 27), Bachelor in Paradise (Season 9), The Bachelorette (American Season 20), Big Brother Canada 11, Big Brother 25 US, Big Brother 20 UK, Big Brother Reindeer Games, Buddy Games, Canada's Drag Race (Season 4), The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion, The Challenge: UK, The Challenge: USA (Season 2), The Challenge: World Championship, The Circle (US Season 5), Claim to Fame (US Season 2), Dancing with the Stars (American Season 32), Dancing with the Stars (Australian Season 20), Dancing with the Stars (Irish Series 6), Fight to Survive, The Golden Bachelor (Season 1), The Great British Bake Off (Series 14), House of Villains (Season 1), Love Island (American Season 5), Love Island (Series 9), Love Island (Series 10), Love Island Games, The Masked Singer (American Season 9), The Masked Singer (American Season 10), The Masked Singer (British Series 4), Project Runway (Season 20), RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 15), RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 8 ), RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under (Season 3), RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 5), Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 1), Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 2), Squid Game: The Challenge, Stars on Mars, Strictly Come Dancing (Series 21), Survivor 44, Survivor 45, Top Chef: World All-Stars, The Traitors (Australia Season 2), The Traitors Canada, The Traitors (NZ Season 1), The Traitors (US Season 1), The Voice (American Season 23), The Voice (American Season 24), The Voice (Australian Season 12), The Voice UK (Series 12)

The following shows are on 1 app and need more mentions to stay in the game:

The Amazing Race Australia 7, The Amazing Race Canada 9, Perfect Match (Season 1), All Star Shore (Season 2), Surviving Paradise, Survivor UK (Series 3)

The following shows have been proposed on one app to join the game and need at least one more mention to join:

Tough as Nails (Season 4), Tough as Nails (Season 5), Crime Scene Kitchen

Edited by Alex95

Bachelor in Paradise (Season 9), Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 1), and Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 2) have made it on two apps now and will be added to the front page some time today.

• Like 2

On 4/29/2024 at 11:25 AM, Alex95 said:

So far I have 7 apps. Hoping for 1-2 more by Wednesday.

So far these shows have been on at least two apps and will be part of the game:

The Amazing Race 35, America's Got Talent (Season 18), America's Got Talent: All-Stars, American Idol (Season 21), Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains, Australian Idol (Season 8 ), The Bachelor (American Season 27), Bachelor in Paradise (Season 9), The Bachelorette (American Season 20), Big Brother Canada 11, Big Brother 25 US, Big Brother 20 UK, Big Brother Reindeer Games, Buddy Games, Canada's Drag Race (Season 4), The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion, The Challenge: UK, The Challenge: USA (Season 2), The Challenge: World Championship, The Circle (US Season 5), Claim to Fame (US Season 2), Dancing with the Stars (American Season 32), Dancing with the Stars (Australian Season 20), Dancing with the Stars (Irish Series 6), Fight to Survive, The Golden Bachelor (Season 1), The Great British Bake Off (Series 14), House of Villains (Season 1), Love Island (American Season 5), Love Island (Series 9), Love Island (Series 10), Love Island Games, The Masked Singer (American Season 9), The Masked Singer (American Season 10), The Masked Singer (British Series 4), Project Runway (Season 20), RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 15), RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 8 ), RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under (Season 3), RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 5), Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 1), Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 2), Squid Game: The Challenge, Stars on Mars, Strictly Come Dancing (Series 21), Survivor 44, Survivor 45, Top Chef: World All-Stars, The Traitors (Australia Season 2), The Traitors Canada, The Traitors (NZ Season 1), The Traitors (US Season 1), The Voice (American Season 23), The Voice (American Season 24), The Voice (Australian Season 12), The Voice UK (Series 12)

The following shows are on 1 app and need more mentions to stay in the game:

The Amazing Race Australia 7, The Amazing Race Canada 9, Perfect Match (Season 1), All Star Shore (Season 2), Surviving Paradise, Survivor UK (Series 3)

The following shows have been proposed on one app to join the game and need at least one more mention to join:

Tough as Nails (Season 4), Tough as Nails (Season 5), Crime Scene Kitchen

Where we're at with 8 apps. Expecting 9 by the end of the day. Looks like a lot of shows, but with 9 rankers we could get through them quicker than I originally expected.

8 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

@ whomever cuts Carli Lloyd when Special Forces World's Toughest Test gets included. I will give you so many helpful suggestions for your write-up that it's almost like you won't have even written it yourself.

Oh dear, I wonder what this all entails. 🤣 :dead: 

Just now, totes4totes said:

a530e693c109fa27ef0eaa3fbd4c6ee3

Even known republican Ertz is kneeling in this one!!!!! But Carli just can't!!!!!!

okay but maybe Carli is just EXTREMELY proud to represent her country at a national level

1317005686.jpg

but she won't even kneel at the club level when players (and refs) who have a lot less clout in their athletic careers will kneel (also freak Horan who is the other person standing here)

she's just a real jackhole

967346a736ee79df52a7f65e4ecb32e1.png

c2571ff213b86ae7b050ae7050d568af.png

(because she didn't get enough playing time!!!!)

AND THE MOST RECENT. You might not have heard about it but a player that's recently been getting call-ups has posted some of the most vile homophobic and transphobic content I've seen on her social media and has been getting called out by many players both past and present (even Lindsay Horan, who probably was thrilled to have another Jan 6er on the team since Julie Ertz and Carli Lloyd retired, said something) and this is Carli Lloyd's response:

449ed969dcceb4898a9068c22a74f178.png

Blonde girls named Rylee/Reilly delivering in post-show drama with their douchey faux showmance partners after getting slandered by them in poscast interviews >>>>>>>>>>

DWTS-092523-2-4fdb1680304a457d93633793dfd00198.jpg

Big-Brothers-Reilly-Smedley-Reveals-That-She-and-Matt-Klotz-Are-Not-Dating.jpg?crop=0px,32px,678px,383px&resize=1200,675&quality=86&strip=all

Edited by Alex95
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Blonde girls named Rylee/Reilly delivering in post-show drama with their douchey faux showmance partners after getting slandered by them in poscast interviews >>>>>>>>>>

DWTS-092523-2-4fdb1680304a457d93633793dfd00198.jpg

Big-Brothers-Reilly-Smedley-Reveals-That-She-and-Matt-Klotz-Are-Not-Dating.jpg?crop=0px,32px,678px,383px&resize=1200,675&quality=86&strip=all

Ooh also curious to hear more on what's going on here. :ph34rwave: 

I've got my 9 apps and I'm closing it!  The Amazing Race Australia 7, All Star Shore (Season 2), Surviving Paradise, and Survivor UK (Series 3) have not made enough apps so they will be cut. Tough as Nails (Season 4), Tough as Nails (Season 5), and Crime Scene Kitchen were also not mentioned on more than one app so they won't be added to the game. Drag Race France was a last second mention, but we already have 5 Drag Race seasons and I said I won't pass five of any franchise. So I'll stick with the main five that were on enough apps. Gonna update things and post the first twist momentarily.