• 18-25
    • 26-39
    • 40+
  3. 3. Winning Coach?

• John
    • Dan + Shay
    • Chance
    • Reba

Nothing to support this. But I have a feeling AJ Harvey will win this season, giving Dan+Shay their first and i think the first native american winner as well.

Not a lot of standout country singers compared to the last few seasons, and Harvey has that Americana, singer/songwriter vibe that country voters will like enough when there isn't strong country talent in the competition. 

Sort of like how GNT got minivan behind them since there are enough similarities to folk and country.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Nothing to support this. But I have a feeling AJ Harvey will win this season, giving Dan+Shay their first and i think the first native american winner as well.

Not a lot of standout country singers compared to the last few seasons, and Harvey has that Americana, singer/songwriter vibe that country voters will like enough when there isn't strong country talent in the competition. 

Sort of like how GNT got minivan behind them since there are enough similarities to folk and country.

Honestly I feel like atm its between him, Karen and Bryan ... they all have something that gives them the edge over numerous singers this season

I think it's too early to tell but my guess is male. I have a feeling that Gene is TPTB's TCO right now and they are probably going to pimp the heck out of Val as well. 

3 hours ago, Hsamid said:

I’ve had AJ in the back of my mind for winning too. 

Edit: He also has the potential for the growth arch story that helped Gina win.

Edited by Kwamu
  • Like 1

It's definitely too early, this feels like an open season and maybe a couple finalists predictions so far, no one screams "winner" yet.

At this point, we knew Huntley could have a big shot.

I'll just go with Female and Reba, 26-39 I guess(I forgot most of their ages lol)

• Like 2