🎙Maddi Jane Fan Thread 🎙

Dany

yHgRCofl.png

🎙Maddi Jane Fan Thread 🎙

Social Media

IxALX13.pngmaddijanemusic | KyqzUWr.png maddijanemusic | l6TKoak.pngmaddijanemusic | 7gZNFu9.png@thatgirlmaddijane

Music

NFmR3hA.pngSoundcloud8r5xcw3.pngSpotify

Youtube

vndSf30t.png?1

Trivia

4LEQ2yyl.pngBhlCunXl.pngsBk4FmTl.png

Bio

g7nQz7tl.png

Blind Audition

Battle

Knockouts

Maddi Jane's Fans

01. Dany

02. AD25

03. thevoicefan

04. Harmat

05. Stacey.

06. StarWalker1

07. allistr

08. Adam Bruce

09. Persy

10. Teraginn

09. You?

• Like 2

Omlll, I don't usually join fan threads this early, but Maddi's SO GOOD, wow. She brings so much energyyy to her performances, which is infectious and makes her that much more convincing. Stage presence and vocals for daysss. I'm already obsessed, and I really want her to be Chance's frontrunner! 🌟

Maddi is definitely a talented artist. I wasn't sold on her audition at first because I don't enjoy rapper artists in general, but after some relistens, I can see her infectious energy, her natural talents and it definitely reminded me of Christina Grimmie (RIP). I will wait for a while to be added in this thread :wink:

Add me please! I really enjoyed her audition and she impressed me again. I think she's got so much potential to go far tbh.

I agree with the Christina Grimmie likeness too, I was thinking that as I was watching it @allistr 🙌

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Harmat said:

Omlll, I don't usually join fan threads this early, but Maddi's SO GOOD, wow. She brings so much energyyy to her performances, which is infectious and makes her that much more convincing. Stage presence and vocals for daysss. I'm already obsessed, and I really want her to be Chance's frontrunner! 🌟

10 hours ago, Stacey. said:

Add me please! I really enjoyed her audition and she impressed me again. I think she's got so much potential to go far tbh.

I agree with the Christina Grimmie likeness too, I was thinking that as I was watching it @allistr 🙌

45 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

add me please! Im now sold

her battle REALLY impressed me

Welcome :hug:

14 hours ago, allistr said:

Maddi is definitely a talented artist. I wasn't sold on her audition at first because I don't enjoy rapper artists in general, but after some relistens, I can see her infectious energy, her natural talents and it definitely reminded me of Christina Grimmie (RIP). I will wait for a while to be added in this thread :wink:

Are you in or still waiting 😅 I put you on the waiting list :teeheewave:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

You know what, I think it's time for me to finally have a legit female snowflake. Add me!

I've known Maddi since her YouTube days, and it's fun watching her coming into her own on this show. I love her confidence, stage presence, and although I do think her song choices could be better, she has shown that she can transcend them and that she still has the chops from all those videos she made a decade ago. She's the pure pop vocalist I've been searching for on this stage since Christina Grimmie.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Persy said:

Add me please! She honestly has been growing on me a lot and that was my favorite performance from her so far. 

Welcome :hug:

33 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

You know what, I think it's time for me to finally have a legit female snowflake. Add me!

I've known Maddi since her YouTube days, and it's fun watching her coming into her own on this show. I love her confidence, stage presence, and although I do think her song choices could be better, she has shown that she can transcend them and that she still has the chops from all those videos she made a decade ago. She's the pure pop vocalist I've been searching for on this stage since Christina Grimmie.

Teraginn being added to a female fan thread :spaz:Maddi is making history here :clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2