Kaibrienne Fan Thread

QueenKalie

KB was fantastic! Of course, Alyssa was great in the singoff but she had zero chances against KB who sang the song better by a lot. She sang the song with so much emotions. 

I saw several people on Twitter and Youtube saying KB has a Haley Reinhart vibe, and I can see that from the rasp. Then I remember saying she has an old soul sound. Amazing and authentic performer, and I love her newly released original song 🙂 

5 hours ago, jazzontherocks said:

I saw several people on Twitter and Youtube saying KB has a Haley Reinhart vibe, and I can see that from the rasp. Then I remember saying she has an old soul sound. Amazing and authentic performer, and I love her newly released original song 🙂 

i hear that! i'd love for KB to channel some bluesy/soulful rock vibes that Haley did throughout her run 

3 minutes ago, m1key said:

i hear that! i'd love for KB to channel some bluesy/soulful rock vibes that Haley did throughout her run 

Oh yes I would love that! Haley still does the bluesy/soulful thing, and it would be fantastic if KB covers one of Haley’s songs from the “Lo Fi Soul” album. Phenomenal record. 

Crack the Code, Deep Water, Baby Doll and many others would fit KB. 

5 minutes ago, m1key said:

since this is a safe space i am going to say that i loved KB's performance despite the pauses and it was one of my faves of the night :wub:

I agree pauses or no pauses she sounded amazing.