Survivor 46

Alex95

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Australian Survivor - AU vs. US. :yes:

I believe Alex posted it a while ago in one of the Survivor threads. 

Is that happening next year? Maybe that could get me back into Australian Survivor. The lengthy and many episodes makes it so hard to keep up with. :dead: 

• Haha 1

Ugh I'll never forget how hard they made Tiffany find her Idol while Hunter had it SO easy to find his. 😭

But as is life with society for the black woman and white man. :/ (Though I know the Idol search has nothing to do with that of course but still).

Just now, *Wallace said:

Is that happening next year? Maybe that could get me back into Australian Survivor. The lengthy and many episodes makes it so hard to keep up with. :dead: 

I just reread the article and it says filming in 2025. They plan on filming a regular season prior. :yes:

I agree on the amount of episodes but I enjoy the Australian version so much more that I don’t actually mind. :haha: I don’t think I’ve been disappointed by any season of it that I’ve seen. It’s just amazing television.

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

damn, that will be interesting.  So a good alternative instead of All-stars, assuming they don't do a mixed cast.  Also no Sandra or Russell please as they've already competed.

We can give Shonee a 4th shot.  

Liz will return and maybe George, so Shonee might too. :clap: The last season was so epic that they’ll probably limit the amount of players from a season which is a shame.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

The dancing scene? Taylor vs. Metallica? Probst doesn't understand this show at all.

OH you're still watching. :dead: Here I thought I was doing THAT by trolling tagging you about this segment. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

OH you're still watching. :dead: Here I thought I was doing THAT by trolling tagging you about this segment. :lmao: 

I came back just for that :/

• Haha 1

Charlie lost the most weight with losing 22 pounds and 14% of his body weight. 😮 

Liz lost 13% of her body weight. Then Hunter with 11%, Tevin with 10% and everyone else with about 8%. This is all some interesting fun facts to learn. 😮 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Charlie lost the most weight with losing 22 pounds and 14% of his body weight. 😮 

Liz lost 13% of her body weight. Then Hunter with 11%, Tevin with 10% and everyone else with about 8%. This is all some interesting fun facts to learn. 😮 

Liz must’ve been out there secret eating in the jungle somewhere to only lose 13% of her body weight. :haha:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Liz will return and maybe George, so Shonee might too. :clap: The last season was so epic that they’ll probably limit the amount of players from a season which is a shame.

I want Pia to play again, shes like the only winner who hasn't been brought back.

Just now, *Wallace said:

Who is this? 😮 

Lol he's a very famous podcast and political analyst. Worked as a speechwriter for Obama. Used to be married(?) to Ronan Farrow.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

Lol he's a very famous podcast and political analyst. Worked as a speechwriter for Obama. Used to be married(?) to Ronan Farrow.

Ahh wow, I see. I must have heard of him but never knew his name or forgot who he is. Very interesting to have someone like him on this show. :haha: 

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Winning with Kenzie is a lot more satisfying than when I won because I was defaulted Gabler with the last pick. 

Canadian Lol GIF

A win is a win! Try being someone that can never win a draft. :dead: Though at least you won with someone you're a fan of. :haha: