• Tom Nitti - (I know) I'm losing you
    • Brandon Montel - hard place
    • Mac Royals - lost without you
    • Caleb Sasser - Jealous.
  2. 2. Best Male RnB contestant

3. 3. How would you rate this Male RnB cast compared to past seasons

• Best Male RnB cast this show has had.
    • Great! Definitely one of the best!
    • Very good. Not one of the best but definitely above average.
    • Average, decent but don't stand out
    • One of the weaker male RnB casts compared to past seasons.
    • Yikes.

Some contestants on the list will have sung other genres as well.

When picking best male rnb contestant (i know some are arguable), only consider their RnB performances unless they sing non RnB songs in the style of RnB.

Edited by Hsamid

• Hsamid changed the title to Best Male RnB Contestant and Performance Of S24

1. Pretty Wings (hm: Caleb’s BA, Mac’s Untitled, the CMAR battle)

2. Went with Deejay because although I personally didn’t love his audition much, he was very good and I actually thought the battle was pretty even. He did a great KO too. My second choice would’ve been Ephraim

3. Went with great because although none of them went that far (and arguably the one who did was not the strongest) there are among some of the most memorable performances of the season here

Best performance is between Pretty Wings and Untitled but I voted Deejay’s BA because it had no votes.

I thought Deejay had the most potential out of anyone. Could you imagine if he made Lives and got the big productions to match his theatricality?

Accidentally not great but I thought it was decent. Interesting bunch but none were truly great in my eyes.

Edited by FloorWax

1. Mac Royals - Untitled. 

2. I picked Ephraim because I've come to really enjoy his two performances overall. He has a really cool rasp that would fit rock too.

3. Average. All are good at what they do but I don't think anybody in particular stood out. Mac ended up being the longer representativo and gave a fantastic PO, but everything else was so bland.

(Btw, what was a good season for male R&B? I can't really think of one where 2 or more really stood out)

34 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

(Btw, what was a good season for male R&B? I can't really think of one where 2 or more really stood out)

Season 13.

Davon Fleming, Chris Weaver, Jon Mero, Ignatious Carmouche, Lucas Holliday.

Edited by Hsamid

1. Mac Royals, untitled. One of my favourite male RnB performances in recent memory. Caleb and Deejay's blind, as well as Stee's KO are all standouts.

2. Deejay. Despite the short run, I thought he was the most consistent RnB singer of the season. Can't argue with his vocal prowess in any of his performances.

3. I'm kinda surprised a lot of y'all thought this was an average male RnB cast? I'd take Caleb and Deejay's audition over the majority of past RnB auditions in recent memory. I'd have to go back to Patrique Fortson to find a male RnB audition I consider clearly better than those 2. 

I thought the talent was really strong despite the inconsistency and early eliminations, which is probably what's holding it back.