Big Brother Reindeer Games

Alex95

Okay some more thoughts on the latest episode.

- Loved that Taylor won the first challenge and secured her spot in the final. :wub: I get her choosing Nicole because of the last episode though I was hoping she'd choose Britney. But both Nicole and Britney proved themselves in games against them so either could have pulled it out.

- Ugh I was so proud of how Britney did in that mental memory comp. She was doing SO good but then Frankie did even better with getting all of the questions right.

- Ah yeah when it was Xavier vs. Britney in that last showdown challenge, I thought Xavier would have smoked Britney, which he did on the physical part of the game. Then Britney surprised me and made some real strong progress and seemed within a chance of winning. I wish she could have pulled an upset but sadly no luck. :( At the same time, I'm not really mad about Xavier winning. He's done so many of these showdown battles (4 right?) and has proven himself each time in all of them - so I think he's earned and deserved his spot in the final. It sucks it was at the expense of Britney though. :( 

Ah with this Top 4, I feel like anything could happen. It's really hard to tell and depends on the comps. I'm obviously rooting for Taylor and hope she can pull this off. But if I had to guess.... I'm with Alex in thinking that Frankie will win it. He's been so good at all of these comps and I can see that continuing on. Another thing I have to say is Nicole's Big Brother track record is really impressive. She's now made it to 3 out of 4 Big Brother finals! :omg: That's nothing to sneeze out - and this should show she's a bigger threat than she lets on. :haha: