Big Brother Reindeer Games

Alex95

Regarding these battles, I'm at a tossup between Xavier and Nicole. On one end, I would love to see Xavier and Taylor battle it out in the end (as I do really like their alliance). But on the other end, I'd love to see a woman Top 2 battle against each other. Regardless I would pull for Taylor to win. :haha: 

Then yeah Taylor vs. Frankie, no offense to Frankie, but I would be rooting for Taylor to win there.

Oooh wow yeah I figured Nicole's strategy was really good and worked in her favor. 😮 Well done to her on winning that battle against Xavier. :yes: Lmao Maybe Sola is right that Nicole could win this. :dead: 

But yeah she needs to stop underestimating herself as she beat out Josh (okay he's easy to beat, lol) but also beat out a comp beast in Xavier.

Aww Xavier at losing that battle. :( He did a great job getting this far and won so many battle showdowns. He should be proud of how he's done and have no shame. I do wonder how he would have fared against Frankie there (probably would have lost to him there).

Oooh snap, Frankie messed up. 😮 

OMGG Taylor got it and beat Frankie!!! :omg: 

Gah wow that was sooo scary and intense. That really could have gone either way. :omg: 

Frankie did incredibly well and slayed these comps though. He should have no shame in how he did here. Well done to him. :yes: 

Ah it's really cool how we have two of the more recent Big Brother female winners battling it out against each other here! This should be a really great battle.

Rooting for Taylor of course! And for her to be a 2-time Big Brother winner. :wub: :giggle: 

Ahhh nicee to see the returning players come back! And lol awww they get to see and meet Santa. :giggle: 

Not Josh being thankful for Santa for getting him his first tequila bottle. 🤣

LMAO all of Britney's negative comments on Santa. :dead: