DWTS32 Week 3 - Motown Night Discussion thread!

*Wallace

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Just saw this now. I actually wouldn't mind this.

DWTS Ireland actually had everyone perform for the first 3 weeks until their first elimination this past season. So they had 3 chances to impress the public, which is really good. I think DWTS at least having 2 weeks of everyone dancing before an elimination is the best idea (which they have been doing a number of seasons). I wouldn't mind it for 3 weeks either.

Thank you,  Wallace,  for the response.  I sometimes feel even 2 weeks isn't enough to give a surprise for a dance that takes time to bloom. 

Okay now that was a much improved Tango from Barry there. :yes: He had some frame issues here and there but he was much sturdier and firmer in hold and had some nice sharp footwork in there. It wasn't as shaky as it was last time, like in the Foxtrot.

Lele is such a fun, fierce and hot performer! :bobo: 

I did feel and notice a few little messy mistakes in there? I think the ending got a bit messy and some footwork parts looked a little strange.  I really noticed the out-of-control more than last week. 🙈 But still, that was a really fun and entertaining dance! I also loved some of the little Motown moments.

Ooof okay the judges are going in quite harsh but.... I can't disagree with them. I also agree with Derek that I'm sure she had better runs of that. :(

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Okay I can take these being 6’s as long as they continue to bring out the 4’s and 5’s for the shitty dancers.

I sure hope so. Though I was expecting them to move away from the 4s this week. :dead: 

Oh, she only got one 6 from Derek. The rest being 7s. That's not bad at all.