Big Brother UK

Alex95

1 hour ago, Erestor said:

Chanelle, Noky and Yinrun are all queens and must be protected at all costs :wub:

Kerry is starting to embrace her role as this season’s villain and I wish Hallie would distance herself from her. She’s still one of my faves tho.

I am conflicted on Paul because he’s easy on the eye but any time he opens his mouth, it’s problematic :dead: 

Jordan and Tom are growing on me. So is Henry, actually, I thought he would be annyoing but he’s actually quite nice and his fauxmance with Jordan is cute. Jenkin is moving down on my list because he’s constantly moaning about something.

Zak and Trish are on and off for me, sometimes I enjoy them and sometimes I don’t.

Matty is just there for me. Dylan I always forget about.

Olivia is starting to get on my nerves and Kerry’s just not a nice person. I hope she leaves this week.

This is a fair assessment of the housemates. Most of this, I do agree on.

• Like 1

Lol Patryk's comment on Paul. :dead: lol They do thirst over him so much on Big Brother Late & Live:haha: Something about him, he kinda reminds/resembles Jake Gyllenhaal to me.

Though sorry to Jake fans if you feel I insulted him there. 🙈

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Lol Patryk's comment on Paul. :dead: lol They do thirst over him so much on Big Brother Late & Live:haha: Something about him, he kinda reminds/resembles Jake Gyllenhaal to me.

Though sorry to Jake fans if you feel I insulted him there. 🙈

I don’t find him that attractive, he just initially stood out to me amongst the bunch. :haha:

Nominations time!

lol at these food-related reasons to nominate :dead:

Surprised that Yinrun nominated Noky. :( 

Wow it seems like most of them got at least one nomination so far.  😮 

I don’t get the treatment of Zak by the rest of the house. He’s hardly exciting enough for them to villainize him and every other person make out he’s a terrible person. I hope he survives over Henry but I seriously doubt it.

18 hours ago, Erestor said:

I can’t remember if that was shown or not but I remember from live feed one sweet moment for Zak when he almost broke down in tears while describing his family photo

I'm pretty sure that was shown on the main show as I do remember this. :yes: Trish talked about it with him afterwards on how much she respected seeing the vulnerable side of him and how his mother would be proud of him.

18 hours ago, *Lily said:

No amount of tears will win me over to Mr. ‘I would like to share a martini with Boris Johnson’!

I guess I'm swayed easily as I felt bad for him there. 🙈

Oh wow, so it's Henry vs. Zak for the eviction. 😮 I was definitely expecting Zak to be up but kinda surprised about Henry? Not like totally shocked but I wasn't really predicting it. I am more shocked that Kerry escaped the eviction this week though. Like.... WHAT? :dead: 

Ooof, I don't really know where I stand. I do like Zak and would like to see him stay a bit longer. I get he has some tricky/yikes moments lately with his edit but I have liked him for the most part. I was more open to Henry going but I felt really bad with how badly he took his eviction vote when he was crying about it in the DR. :( :broken: It will also be sad to see him/Jordan split up (and how Jordan will take that), as I enjoy..... whatever their relationship is called. :haha: I do like his friendship group with Jordan/Yinrun/Trish too.

From the other nominations, I'm really surprised about Matty getting 3 noms. 😮 I thought he seemed pretty non-offensive and well liked amongst all of the housemates, but I guess not. Not surprised that Dylan, Yinrun and Chanelle got 0 noms. A bit surprised Tom didn't get any but really surprised Jenkin didn't get any as I thought he would have gotten a few.  

Finally the drama unfolds!

And the second rule break. 😮 

I did not think Kerry could be even less likeable but here she is. She talks behind people’s back and gets upset when someone outs her? Please :dead:

Zak actually had a good episode. I hope he can stay!

Edited by Erestor
  • Like 1

Yeah I moved from "I prefer Zak but I'm pretty neutral about this eviction" to "Okay, Zak needs to stay". Tbh I do think he's a bit of a gameplayer, but that doesn't really bother me. If he is willing to go head-to-head with Kerry, then yes I do need more of him.

Great episode for Zak, and Matty too he really shot up. I liked the way he approached Kerry and was real with her. No bullshit hug at the end, he wasn't feeling that.

Enjoyed Hallie & Olivia too still 🙈. Sorry, the visual of them MARCHING to the DR in their prison outfits after their punishment as everyone stared on in anger & fear was :wub:. I think the Hallie f*cks up and then goes on an apology tour storyline can become tedious, but it's not there yet for me.

Aww Yinrun touched and broke my heart on this episode with all of what she was saying and feeling of what she's going through in the house. 😢 I love her friendship with Trish so much... and am so glad she got Trish in the house. ❤️ 

OMGG Hallie & Olivia with the rule break. :dead: They were something else with all of this. :haha: 

OMG LOL I loved Kerry vs. Zak towards the end of the episode! :dead: Kerry knows she is in the wrong when she was talking smack about Matty and gets mad at Zak for telling Matty about it.  :haha: I like how Zak stood up to Kerry and stood up for Matty there.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Aww Yinrun touched and broke my heart on this episode with all of what she was saying and feeling of what she's going through in the house. 😢 I love her friendship with Trish so much... and am so glad she got Trish in the house. ❤️ 

Their friendship is so pure ❤️

And yes we need Zak to keep Kerry in check!

• Like 1