Big Brother UK

Alex95

I think Farida could be hard to live with, but I think the others, especially Kerry, are being too harsh on her. Tbh I did find some of her questions to Hallie to be quite ignorant, though I’m sure they weren’t out of malice. But idk why it’s so insane to Kerry that Farida doesn’t want to be left out of choosing the groceries just because she wasn’t a bottom :dead:

19 hours ago, Erestor said:

It’s been really fun so far! No major arguments but obviously the nominations haven’t taken place yet (they will on Thursday with eviction episode on Friday).

It’s hard to say who will be nominated. My gut feeling is telling me it will be Farida, Jenkin and maybe Henry as he seems to be on the outs with Jordan. 

Is it me or does Chanelle resemble BBUS Janelle in some ways? :haha: 

Oooh yeah, I am 100% certain Farida would be up for sure. She's causing lots of conflict with the housemates already. The others are trickier to predict but these sounds like good guesses.

Ooh I haven't thought of this but now I'm gonna take note of this to see if I see this. :haha: 

19 hours ago, Erestor said:

The feeds are hard to watch though, they play bird sounds like every 30 seconds lol

lmaoo Sounds like the BBUK feeds are still the same as they used to be. :wub: :dead: 

19 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

She was in the top 3 so she would have been safe even with your set of rules. :giggle:

Oooh that's true. I just felt they should have made it a bit more challenging but it worked out for her either way. :haha: But then they didn't know the categories (like I thought they would have known) so that would have been tricky.

Farida and Kerry are really such a mess together. :dead: Their scenes together have me chuckling, lmao.

I'm sad and disappointed they are against each other in the public vote. :( Ugh I really wanted them to pop off on each other before one of them goes. 😭 I'm definitely not surprised about Farida and am sure she got the most votes as she's driving most of the housemates mad. I didn't think Kerry was in any danger and then I saw tonight's episode, ooof. 🙈

I do prefer Kerry overall so I'd rather she stay. But Farida would definitely bring the chaos and drama, so kinda conflicted. I do think Farida is more likely to go between the two.

9 hours ago, Erestor said:

pkAfFah_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
:dead:

This was all so hilarious! :dead: LOL it was so funny how Farida grouped her and Kerry in the same age category and how Kerry had never felt so old until she said that. :haha: And then Farida just running her mouth driving Kerry crazy. :dead: 

• Haha 1

Btw, here’s their shopping list:

- 30 sausages (apparently requested by Kerry)

- £22.40 spent on salmon :dead:

- 24 eggs (for 16 houseguests lol)

- 23.2 litres of fizzy drink

- 5 mangoes

- 14 pot noodles

- A loaf of bread each

Kerry is gonna become an even bigger monster though and believe her own hype between her getting saved and the cheers for her and I cannot wait :wub:. I was actually shocked both women got cheered, I do hope we still get boos for future evictions.

• Haha 1

Aww Farida’s evicted 💔

I expected it but in all seriousness, she was quite misunderstood in the house and people talked about her badly behind her back. On a positive note Kerry got a bit of a villain edit :giggle:

Farida’s excited to be evicted as if she has just been crowned the winner :dead: