DWTS32 Prediction Game!

*Wallace

Oooh I'm definitely not surprised with the Jazz overload as I was expecting it this week. I predicted a few times but I just hope I did it for the right couples. :dead: 

Ah yeah the main thing I don't like is when couples do both Jazz and Contemporary. Especially when they do it back to back, it's not fun. :( 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

TOO MUCH JAZZ. :dead: 

We need to go back to how it was done in season 16 where you got yo do either Contemporary or Jazz but not both. :kissbye: 

I think they should do 1 night where all the couples get contemporary or jazz or a new jazz-contemporary as really there's very little difference, and then no other special styles until the freestyle on finale night. Give everyone the shot at one of the styles on the night where everyone is on equal footing.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, *Amanda said:

TOO MUCH JAZZ. :dead: 

We need to go back to how it was done in season 16 where you got yo do either Contemporary or Jazz but not both. :kissbye: 

This. I really missed it when it was like that. :( 

2 hours ago, Abe1818 said:

I had a feeling it was going to be a Jazz overload .

Same. I'm surprised more people didn't see or expect a lot of Jazz routines to happen. :haha: 

I just didn't expect there to be 2 ballroom dances as I didn't think of how the ballroom dances would fit with the music video theme. :haha: 

• Like 1

And here are the Halloween Night results!

Week 6 results:
1. Ariel (Ariel1989) - 55 (+7)
2. Gigi (taylorkat) - 52 (+8)
3. Abe (Abe1818) - 51 (-2)
4. Lily (*Lily) - 50 (-2)
4. Matt (ILuvCarrie4eva) - 50 (+5)
6. Chris (*Chris) - 47 (-4)
7. Wallace (*Wallace) - 44 (-2)
8. Amanda (*Amanda) - 40 (-4)
9. Akshar (jarmon) - 38 (-2)
10. Rei (.Rei) - 37 (-4)

Overall results:
1. Wallace (*Wallace) - 68+33+40+47+40+44 = 272 (=)
2. Chris (*Chris) - 51+47+36+46+44+47 = 271 (=)
3. Lily (*Lily) - 49+47+33+43+44+50 = 266 (=)
4. Abe (Abe1818) - 56+31+40+41+45+51 = 264 (=)
5. Ariel (Ariel1989) - 56+31+35+43+34+55 = 254 (+2)
6. Akshar (jarmon) - 57+43+40+39+34+38 = 251 (-2)
7. Amanda (*Amanda) - 48+45+34+38+43+40 = 248 (-1)
8. Matt (ILuvCarrie4eva) - 59+37+33+33+33+50 = 245 (=)
9. Rei (.Rei) - 44+41+28+31+37+37  = 218 (=)
10. Gigi (taylorkat) - 43+31+20+36+26+52 = 208 (=)
11. XoBrynn (XoBrynn) - 56+0+0+0+0+0 = 56 (=)

Notes:

- For the first time in this season's game, Ariel gets the lead with 55 points on this week's form. This strong week from her helps her move up 2 spots to 5th on the overall leaderboard.

- Gigi comes right behind Ariel in 2nd earning 52 points this week, with her best week yet. Proud of you, Gigi! ❤️ 

- Abe did decently on the first part of the predictions, but he did by far the best when it came to predicting next week's dance styles as he got +12 points there (and guessed 4 out of 8 styles correctly!). This was enough to move him up to 3rd this week.

- Lily and Matt rounds up the Top 5 this week, both earning 50 points.

- As for the overall leaderboard, the plot thickens as Chris did slightly better than me this week and is now just 1 point behind me on the overall standings. As I said, please flop and do bad next week, Chris. 🙂 :giggle: 

39 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Also if anyone has any questions to suggest for the form, feel free to post them here. I will post the prediction form sometime on Saturday.

Don’t forget to ask which Whitney songs will be used the following week! (!) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, taylorkat said:

Thank you, I was hoping for one!

Aww I know you really wanted that strong week so I'm glad you got it! :hug: 

3 minutes ago, Abe1818 said:

Everyone flopping in the styles for me to get 3rd this week❤️

Very well done!

I believe the people that got the second best guesses in the styles got +7 points on them. It was me and some other people. I can't remember it all now but it's listed on Page 13. :haha: A lot of people had +3 or +4 points.

Okay I think I thought of all of the questions I could think of. And thanks to those who offered suggestions. Here comes the latest prediction form - in which you can fill out the form from now and before Tuesday night's show. Best of luck to everyone!

Week 7 prediction form!

Week 7 Questions (Open-ended answers, 2 points each):
- Who will open the episode? 
- Who will close solo performances part of the episode? 

- Which group will perform first (Team 4 Everybody or Team Young'n Style)?

- Which group will perform second (Team 4 Everybody or Team Young'n Style)?
- Who will be at the top of the solo performances round of leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb)
- Who will be at the bottom of the solo performances round of leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb)
- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb)
- Who will be at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb)
- Will the first 4 performances consist of more male celebs, more female celebs or equal?
- Will the last 4 performances consist of more male celebs, more female celebs or equal? 
- What number paddle will be given the most from all the judges?
- What will be the highest number paddle given? 
- What will be the lowest number paddle given?

- Which celeb will increase in points the most from last week? 

- Which celeb will decrease in points the most from last week? 

- How many celebs will score the same this week as last week? 

- How many celebs will increase in points from last week? 

- How many celebs will decrease in points from last week? 

- How many dances will all of the judges score the same?

- How many dances will Paula score higher than all of the other judges? 

- How many 10s will Paula hand out? 

- How many celebs will wear outfits remincist of their respective music video choices?

- How many celebs will be wearing wigs this week? 

- How many dances will feature backing dancers?

- Who will be the first celeb to get a perfect 40?

- How many dances will receive a perfect score? And which ones? (2 pts per correct guess)

- What will be the highest score of the night? (Scores out of 40)
- What will be the lowest score of the night? (Scores out of 40)

- If no Bottom 2 is announced, who will be the last three couples left before the elimination is announced?
- Which two couples will be in the Bottom 2?
- Who will be eliminated?

Battle of the Dances (Open-ended answers, 2 points each):

(You can also list "tie" as an option)

Jazz:
(Charity, Harry, Jason or Xochitl)
- Who will have the highest scoring Jazz? 
- Who will have the lowest scoring Jazz? 

Team Dance:

(Team 4 Everybody aka Ariana/Alyson/Barry/Jason or Team Young’n Style aka Charity/Harry/Lele/Xochitl)

- Who will have the highest scoring team dance?

- Who will have the lowest scoring team dance?

Quickstep:
(Alyson or Barry)
- Who will have the highest scoring Quickstep?
- Who will have the lowest scoring Quickstep? 

Yes or No questions (1 points each):
- Will Alfonso & Julianne do a dance together at some point in the show? 
- Will Carrie Ann call out a lift? 

- Will Bruno flirt with a male celeb?
- Will Bruno fall out of his chair?

- Will Bruno make a reference to being a backup dancer in the "I'm Still Standing" video while commenting on Barry's dance?

- Will a clip of Paula Abdul's music video for "Opposites Attract" be played during the show?

- Will there be any perfect scoring dances?

- Will the Bottom 2 be announced at the end of the show?

- Will there be a tie at the top of the overall leaderboard? 
- Will there be a tie at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? 

Guess the songs that will be used for Whitney Houston night (1 points each):

(You can guess up to 7 songs. These guesses are only for the individual couple dances.)

-

(You can guess a bonus 3 songs just in case there are Dance Duels/battles. Note these guesses will only count for the dance duels.)

Predict the Week 8 Whitney Houston Night Dances:
(Predict next week's dances below. +2 for each correct style guess, +1 for the right category of dance guessed correctly.)

Alyson & Sasha: (Dance list so far: Salsa, Tango, Foxtrot, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Paso Doble, Quickstep)
Ariana & Pasha: (Dance list so far: Tango, Samba, Quickstep, Contemporary, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Cha-Cha)
Barry & Peta: (Dance list so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Tango, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep)
Charity & Artem: (Dance list so far: Tango, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz, Contemporary, Jive, Jazz)
Harry & Rylee: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Salsa, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Contemporary, Argentine Tango, Jazz)
Jason & Daniella: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Rumba, Jive, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Contemporary, Jazz)
Lele & Brandon: (Dance list so far: Tango, Samba, Cha-Cha, Rumba, Contemporary, Paso Doble, Salsa)
Xochitl & Val: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Salsa, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Contemporary, Jazz)

- Who will open the episode? Xochitl
- Who will close solo performances part of the episode? Ariana

- Which group will perform first (Team 4 Everybody or Team Young'n Style)? Young'n Style

- Which group will perform second (Team 4 Everybody or Team Young'n Style)? 4 Everybody
- Who will be at the top of the solo performances round of leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Xochitl
- Who will be at the bottom of the solo performances round of leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Harry
- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Xochitl
- Who will be at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Harry
- Will the first 4 performances consist of more male celebs, more female celebs or equal? male
- Will the last 4 performances consist of more male celebs, more female celebs or equal? female
- What number paddle will be given the most from all the judges? 8
- What will be the highest number paddle given? 10
- What will be the lowest number paddle given? 7

- Which celeb will increase in points the most from last week? Lele

- Which celeb will decrease in points the most from last week? Barry

- How many celebs will score the same this week as last week? 2

- How many celebs will increase in points from last week? 4

- How many celebs will decrease in points from last week? 3

- How many dances will all of the judges score the same? 2

- How many dances will Paula score higher than all of the other judges? 2

- How many 10s will Paula hand out? 2

- How many celebs will wear outfits remincist of their respective music video choices? 2

- How many celebs will be wearing wigs this week? 1

- How many dances will feature backing dancers? 3

- Who will be the first celeb to get a perfect 40? Ariana

- How many dances will receive a perfect score? And which ones? (2 pts per correct guess) 1, Ariana

- What will be the highest score of the night? (Scores out of 40) 40
- What will be the lowest score of the night? (Scores out of 40) 28

- If no Bottom 2 is announced, who will be the last three couples left before the elimination is announced? Alyson & Sasha, Barry & Peta, Harry & Rylee
- Which two couples will be in the Bottom 2? Alyson & Sasha, Harry & Rylee
- Who will be eliminated? Alyson & Sasha

Jazz:
- Who will have the highest scoring Jazz? Xochitl
- Who will have the lowest scoring Jazz? Harry

Team Dance:

(Team 4 Everybody aka Ariana/Alyson/Barry/Jason or Team Young’n Style aka Charity/Harry/Lele/Xochitl)

- Who will have the highest scoring team dance? Young'n Style

- Who will have the lowest scoring team dance? 4 Everybody

Quickstep:
(Alyson or Barry)
- Who will have the highest scoring Quickstep? Barry
- Who will have the lowest scoring Quickstep? Alyson

- Will Alfonso & Julianne do a dance together at some point in the show? no
- Will Carrie Ann call out a lift? no

- Will Bruno flirt with a male celeb? no
- Will Bruno fall out of his chair? no

- Will Bruno make a reference to being a backup dancer in the "I'm Still Standing" video while commenting on Barry's dance? yes

- Will a clip of Paula Abdul's music video for "Opposites Attract" be played during the show? no

- Will there be any perfect scoring dances? yes

- Will the Bottom 2 be announced at the end of the show? no

- Will there be a tie at the top of the overall leaderboard? no
- Will there be a tie at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? yes

(You can guess up to 7 songs. These guesses are only for the individual couple dances.)

- I'm Every Woman

- Greatest Love of All

- I Wanna Dance With Somebody

- How Will I Know

- Million Dollar Bill

- I Will Always Love You

- I Have Nothing

(You can guess a bonus 3 songs just in case there are Dance Duels/battles. Note these guesses will only count for the dance duels.)

- All The Man That I Need

- I'm Your Baby Tonight

- It's Not Right But It's Okay

(Predict next week's dances below. +2 for each correct style guess, +1 for the right category of dance guessed correctly.)

Alyson & Sasha: (Dance list so far: Salsa, Tango, Foxtrot, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Paso Doble, Quickstep) Cha-Cha
Ariana & Pasha: (Dance list so far: Tango, Samba, Quickstep, Contemporary, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Cha-Cha) Rumba
Barry & Peta: (Dance list so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Tango, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep) Contemporary
Charity & Artem: (Dance list so far: Tango, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz, Contemporary, Jive, Jazz) Rumba
Harry & Rylee: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Salsa, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Contemporary, Argentine Tango, Jazz) Viennese Waltz
Jason & Daniella: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Rumba, Jive, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Contemporary, Jazz) Viennese Waltz
Lele & Brandon: (Dance list so far: Tango, Samba, Cha-Cha, Rumba, Contemporary, Paso Doble, Salsa) Viennese Waltz
Xochitl & Val: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Salsa, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Contemporary, Jazz) Rumba

Week 7 prediction form!

- Who will open the episode? Charity & Artem
- Who will close solo performances part of the episode? Lele & Brandon

- Which group will perform first (Team 4 Everybody or Team Young'n Style)? Team 4 Everybody

- Which group will perform second (Team 4 Everybody or Team Young'n Style)? Team Young'n Style
- Who will be at the top of the solo performances round of leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) 
- Who will be at the bottom of the solo performances round of leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Xochitl & Val
- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Xochitl & Val
- Who will be at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Harry & Rylee
- Will the first 4 performances consist of more male celebs, more female celebs or equal? Equal
- Will the last 4 performances consist of more male celebs, more female celebs or equal? Female
- What number paddle will be given the most from all the judges? 9

- How many celebs will increase in points from last week? 5

- How many celebs will decrease in points from last week? 1

- How many dances will all of the judges score the same? 3

- How many 10s will Paula hand out? 4

- How many celebs will wear outfits remincist of their respective music video choices? 2

- How many celebs will be wearing wigs this week? 2

- Who will be the first celeb to get a perfect 40? Xochitl

- How many dances will receive a perfect score? And which ones? (2 pts per correct guess) 3, Jason & Daniella, Xochitl & Val, Ariana & Pasha

- If no Bottom 2 is announced, who will be the last three couples left before the elimination is announced? Barry & Peta, Alyson & Sasha, Charity & Artem
- Which two couples will be in the Bottom 2? Barry & Peta and Alyson & Sasha
- Who will be eliminated? Barry & Peta

Jazz:
- Who will have the highest scoring Jazz?  Xochitl

Team Dance:

- Who will have the highest scoring team dance? Team Young'n Style

- Who will have the lowest scoring team dance? Team 4 Everybody

Quickstep:
(Alyson or Barry)
- Who will have the highest scoring Quickstep? Alyson
- Who will have the lowest scoring Quickstep? Barry

- Will Alfonso & Julianne do a dance together at some point in the show? No
- Will Carrie Ann call out a lift? No

- Will Bruno flirt with a male celeb? No
- Will Bruno fall out of his chair? No

- Will Bruno make a reference to being a backup dancer in the "I'm Still Standing" video while commenting on Barry's dance? Yes

- Will a clip of Paula Abdul's music video for "Opposites Attract" be played during the show? Yes

- Will there be any perfect scoring dances? Yes

- Will the Bottom 2 be announced at the end of the show? Yes

- Will there be a tie at the top of the overall leaderboard? Yes
- Will there be a tie at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? No

- I Will Always Love You

- I Have Nothing

- How Will I Know

- I Wanna Dance with Somebody

- I'm Every Woman

- Run to You

- I Look to You

- I'm Your Baby Tonight

- It's Not Right But It's Okay

- Greatest Love of All

Alyson & Sasha: (Dance list so far: Salsa, Tango, Foxtrot, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Paso Doble, Quickstep) Contemporary
Ariana & Pasha: (Dance list so far: Tango, Samba, Quickstep, Contemporary, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Cha-Cha) Foxtrot
Barry & Peta: (Dance list so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Tango, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep) Jive
Charity & Artem: (Dance list so far: Tango, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz, Contemporary, Jive, Jazz) Rumba
Harry & Rylee: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Salsa, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Contemporary, Argentine Tango, Jazz) Rumba
Jason & Daniella: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Rumba, Jive, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Contemporary, Jazz) Viennese Waltz
Lele & Brandon: (Dance list so far: Tango, Samba, Cha-Cha, Rumba, Contemporary, Paso Doble, Salsa) Viennese Waltz
Xochitl & Val: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Salsa, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Contemporary, Jazz) Rumba

Edited by jarmon

- Who will open the episode? Charity
- Who will close solo performances part of the episode? Jason

- Which group will perform first (Team 4 Everybody or Team Young'n Style)? Team 4 Everybody

- Which group will perform second (Team 4 Everybody or Team Young'n Style)? Team Young'n Style
- Who will be at the top of the solo performances round of leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Xochitl
- Who will be at the bottom of the solo performances round of leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Harry
- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Xochitl
- Who will be at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Harry
- Will the first 4 performances consist of more male celebs, more female celebs or equal? Equal
- Will the last 4 performances consist of more male celebs, more female celebs or equal? Female

- Which celeb will increase in points the most from last week? Charity

- Which celeb will decrease in points the most from last week? Ariana

- How many celebs will score the same this week as last week? 3

- How many dances will Paula score higher than all of the other judges? 3

- How many 10s will Paula hand out? 3

- How many celebs will wear outfits remincist of their respective music video choices? 6

- How many dances will receive a perfect score? And which ones? (2 pts per correct guess) 1, Xochitl's Jazz

- If no Bottom 2 is announced, who will be the last three couples left before the elimination is announced? Barry & Peta, Lele & Brandon, Alyson & Sasha
- Which two couples will be in the Bottom 2? Barry & Peta and Alyson & Sasha
- Who will be eliminated? Alyson & Sasha

Jazz:
- Who will have the highest scoring Jazz? Xochitl

Team Dance:

- Who will have the highest scoring team dance? Team Young’n Style

- Who will have the lowest scoring team dance? Team 4 Everybody

Quickstep:
(Alyson or Barry)

- Will Bruno make a reference to being a backup dancer in the "I'm Still Standing" video while commenting on Barry's dance? Yes

- Will a clip of Paula Abdul's music video for "Opposites Attract" be played during the show? Yes

- Will the Bottom 2 be announced at the end of the show? No

- Will there be a tie at the top of the overall leaderboard? No 

- How Will I Know

- Greatest Love of All

- I Will Always Love You

- I'm Every Woman

- I Have Nothing

- Queen of the Night

- I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)

- It's Not Right But It's Okay

- I'm Your Baby Tonight

Alyson & Sasha: (Dance list so far: Salsa, Tango, Foxtrot, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Paso Doble, Quickstep) Cha-Cha
Ariana & Pasha: (Dance list so far: Tango, Samba, Quickstep, Contemporary, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Cha-Cha) Rumba
Barry & Peta: (Dance list so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Tango, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep) Jive
Harry & Rylee: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Salsa, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Contemporary, Argentine Tango, Jazz) Viennese Waltz
Jason & Daniella: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Rumba, Jive, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Contemporary, Jazz) Viennese Waltz
Lele & Brandon: (Dance list so far: Tango, Samba, Cha-Cha, Rumba, Contemporary, Paso Doble, Salsa) Foxtrot

Week 7 prediction form!

- Who will open the episode? Lele
- Who will close solo performances part of the episode? Jason

- Which group will perform first (Team 4 Everybody or Team Young'n Style)? Team Young’n Style

- Which group will perform second (Team 4 Everybody or Team Young'n Style)? Team 4 Everybody
- Who will be at the top of the solo performances round of leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Jason
- Who will be at the bottom of the solo performances round of leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Barry
- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Xochitl
- Who will be at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Barry
- Will the first 4 performances consist of more male celebs, more female celebs or equal? Female
- Will the last 4 performances consist of more male celebs, more female celebs or equal? Equal

- How many celebs will score the same this week as last week? 3

- How many celebs will increase in points from last week? 2

- How many celebs will decrease in points from last week? 3

- How many celebs will wear outfits remincist of their respective music video choices? 8

- How many dances will feature backing dancers? 4

- Who will be the first celeb to get a perfect 40? Jason

- How many dances will receive a perfect score? 1 And which ones? (2 pts per correct guess) Jason

- What will be the lowest score of the night? (Scores out of 40) 29

- If no Bottom 2 is announced, who will be the last three couples left before the elimination is announced? Alyson & Sasha, Barry & Peta, Lele & Brandon
- Which two couples will be in the Bottom 2? Alyson & Sasha, Lele & Brandon
- Who will be eliminated? Lele & Brandon

Jazz:
- Who will have the highest scoring Jazz? Jason

Team Dance:

- Who will have the highest scoring team dance? Team Young’n Style

- Who will have the lowest scoring team dance? Team 4 Everybody

Quickstep:
(Alyson or Barry)

- Will a clip of Paula Abdul's music video for "Opposites Attract" be played during the show? No

- Will there be a tie at the top of the overall leaderboard? Yes

- Saving All My Love for You

- I Will Always Love You

- I Have Nothing

- I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)

- So Emotional

- How Will I Know

- Greatest Love of All

- I’m Every Woman

- Run to You

- One Moment in Time

Alyson & Sasha: (Dance list so far: Salsa, Tango, Foxtrot, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Paso Doble, Quickstep) Cha-Cha-Cha
Ariana & Pasha: (Dance list so far: Tango, Samba, Quickstep, Contemporary, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Cha-Cha) Foxtrot
Barry & Peta: (Dance list so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Tango, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep) Rumba
Jason & Daniella: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Rumba, Jive, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Contemporary, Jazz) Salsa
Xochitl & Val: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Salsa, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Contemporary, Jazz) Tango

Week 7 prediction form!

- Who will open the episode? Harry
- Who will close solo performances part of the episode? Lele

- Which group will perform first (Team 4 Everybody or Team Young'n Style)? Team 4 Everybody

- Which group will perform second (Team 4 Everybody or Team Young'n Style)? Team Young N'Style
- Who will be at the bottom of the solo performances round of leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Barry
- Who will be at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Barry
- Will the first 4 performances consist of more male celebs, more female celebs or equal? equal
- Will the last 4 performances consist of more male celebs, more female celebs or equal? female
- What number paddle will be given the most from all the judges? 9

- Which celeb will decrease in points the most from last week? Alyson

- How many celebs will score the same this week as last week?  2

- How many celebs will increase in points from last week? 4

- How many celebs will decrease in points from last week? 2

- How many dances will all of the judges score the same? 5

- How many 10s will Paula hand out?  3

- How many celebs will wear outfits remincist of their respective music video choices? 5

- How many celebs will be wearing wigs this week? 4

- How many dances will feature backing dancers? 4

- Who will be the first celeb to get a perfect 40? Jason

- How many dances will receive a perfect score? And which ones? (2 pts per correct guess) 2 (Xochitl, Jason)

- If no Bottom 2 is announced, who will be the last three couples left before the elimination is announced? Alyson/Sasha, Barry/Peta, Harry/Rylee
- Which two couples will be in the Bottom 2? Alyson/Sasha, Barry/Peta
- Who will be eliminated? Alyson/Sasha

Jazz:
- Who will have the highest scoring Jazz? Xochitl

Team Dance:

- Who will have the highest scoring team dance? Young n'Style

- Who will have the lowest scoring team dance? 4 Everybody

Quickstep:
(Alyson or Barry)

- Will Alfonso & Julianne do a dance together at some point in the show? no
- Will Carrie Ann call out a lift? no

- Will Bruno flirt with a male celeb? no
- Will Bruno fall out of his chair? no

- Will Bruno make a reference to being a backup dancer in the "I'm Still Standing" video while commenting on Barry's dance? yes

- Will a clip of Paula Abdul's music video for "Opposites Attract" be played during the show? yes

- Will there be any perfect scoring dances? yes

- Will the Bottom 2 be announced at the end of the show? no

- Will there be a tie at the top of the overall leaderboard?  yes
- Will there be a tie at the bottom of the overall leaderboard?  no

- I Wanna Dance with Somebody

- Million Dollar Bill

- I Have Nothing

- How Will I Know

- It's Not Right, but It's Ok

- I Look to You

- Run to You

- I'm Every Woman

- I'm Your Baby Tonight

- So Emotional

Alyson & Sasha: (Dance list so far: Salsa, Tango, Foxtrot, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Paso Doble, Quickstep) Cha Cha
Barry & Peta: (Dance list so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Tango, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep) Salsa
Charity & Artem: (Dance list so far: Tango, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz, Contemporary, Jive, Jazz) Quickstep
Harry & Rylee: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Salsa, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Contemporary, Argentine Tango, Jazz) Rumba
Xochitl & Val: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Salsa, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Contemporary, Jazz)  Tango

- Who will open the episode? Charity
- Who will close solo performances part of the episode? Lele

- Which group will perform first (Team 4 Everybody or Team Young'n Style)? Team 4 Everybody

- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Xochitl

- How many celebs will increase in points from last week? 6

- How many celebs will wear outfits remincist of their respective music video choices? 6

- How many dances will receive a perfect score? And which ones? (2 pts per correct guess) 1, Xochitl's Jazz

- If no Bottom 2 is announced, who will be the last three couples left before the elimination is announced? Barry & Peta, Lele & Brandon, Alyson & Sasha
- Which two couples will be in the Bottom 2? Barry & Peta and Alyson & Sasha

Jazz:

Team Dance:

Quickstep:
(Alyson or Barry)

- Will Carrie Ann call out a lift? Yes

- How Will I Know

- Greatest Love of All

- I Will Always Love You

- I'm Every Woman

- I Have Nothing

- Queen of the Night

- I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)

- It's Not Right But It's Okay

- I'm Your Baby Tonight

Alyson & Sasha: (Dance list so far: Salsa, Tango, Foxtrot, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Paso Doble, Quickstep) Samba
Harry & Rylee: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Salsa, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Contemporary, Argentine Tango, Jazz) Samba
Jason & Daniella: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Rumba, Jive, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Contemporary, Jazz) Viennese Waltz

- Who will open the episode? Harry
- Who will close solo performances part of the episode? Ariana

- Who will be at the top of the solo performances round of leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Jason

- How many celebs will wear outfits remincist of their respective music video choices? 7

- How many celebs will be wearing wigs this week? 3

- How many dances will feature backing dancers? 5

- How many dances will receive a perfect score? And which ones? (2 pts per correct guess) 4, Jason/Xochitl/Ariana/Charity

- If no Bottom 2 is announced, who will be the last three couples left before the elimination is announced? Lele & Brandon, Harry & Rylee, Alyson & Sasha
- Which two couples will be in the Bottom 2? Barry & Peta and Alyson & Sasha

Jazz:

Team Dance:

Quickstep:
(Alyson or Barry)

- I Have Nothing

- I Will Always Love You

- How Will I Know 

- Where Do Broken Hearts Go

- The Greatest Love Of All

- I'm Every Woman

- So Emotional

- Queen Of The Night

- Exhale (Shoop Shoop)

Lele & Brandon: (Dance list so far: Tango, Samba, Cha-Cha, Rumba, Contemporary, Paso Doble, Salsa) Foxtrot
Xochitl & Val: (Dance list so far: Cha-Cha, Salsa, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Contemporary, Jazz) Jive

Edited by *Chris