The Amazing Race 35

Alex95

Well, at least Joel & Garrett are probably the worst team when it comes to paying attention to detail. That's a glimmer of hope for Andrea & Malaina. 

But I'm also not falling for the sudden change of edit that they got a chance of surpassing them. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Well, at least Joel & Garrett are probably the worst team when it comes to paying attention to detail. That's a glimmer of hope for Andrea & Malaina. 

But I'm also not falling for the sudden change of edit that they got a chance of surpassing them. :haha: 

And the beards just finished the road block, so there goes that hope. 😭

• Sad 1

Oooh DANGGG.... the carnival ended and Phil had to arrive there to meet Andrea & Malaina to end their time there. 😭Gahh they were that far behind. :broken:

I feel so sad and heartbroken that they couldn't finish the whole last leg. But they were far too behind. :( I'm sad this had to end for them like this. But at least they brought a lot of fun and entertainment to the season.  ❤️ I'll miss them and their friendship. ❤️ 

11 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I think I lost my two favorites on tonight's CBS reality shows. I'm effin' cursed. 🙂 🙂 🙂🙂 

That's not a good day for you. 😢 But I am not sure losing your favorites this late in the show qualifies as a curse. It's not like you lost them in the first few episodes.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

That's not a good day for you. 😢 But I am not sure losing your favorites this late in the show qualifies as a curse. It's not like you lost them in the first few episodes.

Ooh yeah that's very true. I'm just glad it wasn't much sooner as it certainly could have been. I was just in my feelings when saying that. :haha: