The Masked Singer Season 10 - Sept 10, 2023

2 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Cow - Ne-Yo?

Gazelle - Janel Parrish

if that is who it is it would another one i never heard of  . she is a good singer

On 11/29/2023 at 5:47 PM, jdanton2 said:

i like Taylor Dayne but why not get Gloria Gaynor to sing I Will Survive? both were previous contestants on the show.

On 11/29/2023 at 5:51 PM, jdanton2 said:

they are both singing I Will Survive. why have Taylor Dayne sing it as well ?

LMAO I was thinking the same thing @ having Taylor Dayne singing that song rather than Gloria Gaynore. :dead: 

On 11/29/2023 at 9:17 PM, miss denise said:

I'm glad both Cow and Gazelle will be in the finale. :wub: 

If I had my way, S'more would be there too. I really prefer this group more than anyone else. :blushingwave: But the reveal and encore performance gave me all the nostalgic feels. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif

I can't reallly remember Group B all that well right now. But I think I would have Cow, Gazelle and Candelabra all in the finals. Very possibly S'More too. Maybe Sea Queen too but I need to see another performance from her. :haha: But those ones stand out as my favorites.

Awww I had a feeling at the last sentence. :haha: 

• Like 1

Ugh I keep forgetting to post my thoughts earlier but I will do so now. :haha:

I thought the Group A Disco show was a really strong and enjoyable show. I really enjoyed  all of the performances from all 3 acts... and it was tough to see any of them go. 

I really liked S'More but I guess they were my top choice to go so I was fine with the result. I actually had guessed Ashley Parker Angel for S'More for awhile now. I think it was either clues in the 2nd or 3rd Group A episode, thinking the 2nd one?, that led me to him. It was fun seeing him on the show and he did well here. :yes: It was fun seeing him sing "All or Nothing."

Loved the "I Will Survive" battle royale performance and loved what both Gazelle and Cow brought to the song. I especially loved how Cow did a modern R&B version of the song. I'm happy that Cow survived and made it through to the final. But was sad to see Gazelle ~go~. But OMGG at Ken using the big save on her. :dead: I think she delivered two strong performances this week and it was a deserved save. But LOL these judges always use that save way too early and don't even acknowledge if someone even better could be at risk. :dead: Maybe that won't be the case this season.

Once again some more guesses I'm thinking of the remaining two:

Gazelle = seems like she's from Hawaii. I'm getting either a Tia Carrere or Janel Parrish feel for her. Though I am leaning much more towards Janel.

Cow = still sticking with Ne-Yo. With more of his performances that he delivers, the more I think/recognize it's him.

On 12/1/2023 at 3:38 PM, *Wallace said:

Ugh I keep forgetting to post my thoughts earlier but I will do so now. :haha:

I thought the Group A Disco show was a really strong and enjoyable show. I really enjoyed  all of the performances from all 3 acts... and it was tough to see any of them go. 

I really liked S'More but I guess they were my top choice to go so I was fine with the result. I actually had guessed Ashley Parker Angel for S'More for awhile now. I think it was either clues in the 2nd or 3rd Group A episode, thinking the 2nd one?, that led me to him. It was fun seeing him on the show and he did well here. :yes: It was fun seeing him sing "All or Nothing."

Loved the "I Will Survive" battle royale performance and loved what both Gazelle and Cow brought to the song. I especially loved how Cow did a modern R&B version of the song. I'm happy that Cow survived and made it through to the final. But was sad to see Gazelle ~go~. But OMGG at Ken using the big save on her. :dead: I think she delivered two strong performances this week and it was a deserved save. But LOL these judges always use that save way too early and don't even acknowledge if someone even better could be at risk. :dead: Maybe that won't be the case this season.

Once again some more guesses I'm thinking of the remaining two:

Hide contents

Gazelle = seems like she's from Hawaii. I'm getting either a Tia Carrere or Janel Parrish feel for her. Though I am leaning much more towards Janel.

Cow = still sticking with Ne-Yo. With more of his performances that he delivers, the more I think/recognize it's him.

Gazelles given 2 of the best performances this season, saving anyone from group b or c would have been wrong.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Gazelles given 2 of the best performances this season, saving anyone from group b or c would have been wrong.

I can't remember everyone from Group B (so I could be forgetting someone great there). Though I fairly remember all of Group C as that's more recent.

But I do have a favorite in Group C so if they were at risk and didn't get saved, I would be pretty salty. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I can't remember everyone from Group B (so I could be forgetting someone great there). Though I fairly remember all of Group C as that's more recent.

But I do have a favorite in Group C so if they were at risk and didn't get saved, I would be pretty salty. :haha: 

I don't think Candelabra is in danger of leaving when her group is up again, but even if she were eliminated, i still feel saving Gazelle was the smarter choice as I do think there's a real possibility the top 2 are Cow vs Gazelle.

12 hours ago, Solaris said:

I don't think Candelabra is in danger of leaving when her group is up again, but even if she were eliminated, i still feel saving Gazelle was the smarter choice as I do think there's a real possibility the top 2 are Cow vs Gazelle.

I don't think so either. Hmm I'm at a toss-up between them but yeah just hope Candelabra can make it to the finals with them. That Top 2 could be very possible. 😮 

Tiki sounds a little off key on this . song might have also fit disco week . overall it was  pretty good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, istersay said:

it was okay, wonder who it is, they saw Nicole in Japan?

who ever it is would fit tonight's hard rock theme.

• Like 1

Husky was really good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, istersay said:

I just missed Husky, stupid streams

they usually get posted on You Tube.

• Like 1

did not really like the Sea Queen vocal or the song.

Husky for me was easily the best.

they really got this wrong.