The Masked Singer Season 10 - Sept 10, 2023

overall i think Husky was the best.

• Like 1

both were better in their first performance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

I think so too

I liked the song choices tonight

better show than i expected.

• Like 2

right one going.

• Like 1

not really familiar with him though i probably watched some of the things he did.

2 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Husky - Ginuwine

Tiki - Sebastian Bach

Sea Queen - Macy Gray

all singers which if true is a good thing.

I meant to comment in here earlier in the week (like Thursday) but posting some thoughts below:

Ooh from last week's episode, I was thinking that Hawk was either Logan Paul or Jake Paul for some reason? I can't recall if I was definitely surprised and not expecting it to be Tyler Posey. I know he's an actor (from Teen Wolf and Maid in Manhattan), and I think I knew he sings but I can't quite remember if I knew that. :haha: But he was fun and it was nice seeing him on the show. 

As far as the Harry Potter esque costumes, lmaoo I loved Jenny's and she really went all out this week. :dead: Robin's was disappointing and should have dressed more in theme.

Some other guesses I have in mind:

Tiki = kinda reminding me of Cee-Lo Green? I'm not completely sure but I feel like I hear it in his voice at times.

Sea Queen = Macy Gray. Lmao I instantly recognized her voice right away and I feel pretty sure in this guess. Even her performing style reminds me of Macy Gray. So yeah, I feel confident on this one.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

one hit wonder night . there is a debate of what makes an act a one hit wonder . some have been called one hit wonders that had other hits . first performance is a song by a group that had a #1 song and another that went top 10.anyway good cover of Hooked On A Feeling.

Hibiscus doing a good cover of a great one hit wonder song It's Raining Men.

1 minute ago, istersay said:

I missed the first part :(

video's will be posted sometime.

• Like 1

not a fan of the song Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohn who was a one hit wonder. the funny thing is he won the Grammy for Best New Artist over the others that had multiple hits.

• Like 1