The Masked Singer Season 10 - Sept 10, 2023

5 minutes ago, Ladybug9 said:

Donut might be Tom Jones. Sure sounds like him, but I don't know. Hell I'm so confused!

I thought that before too, but don't remember if he is filming the voice uk right now or not

• Like 1

she won that round but as i said before the first performance put him over the edge.

• Like 1

it was a fun night, excited for finale next week

Dec 20

The Masked Singer

Season 10 Finale
SEASON 10, EPISODE 14 • FINALE

8:00 PM ON FOX  • TV-PG • STEREO • CC • DVS

The final four celebrity contestants perform new songs in the season finale episode before the audience and panel votes; the bottom two singers unmask, then the final two go head-to-head one last time; the winner takes home the Golden Mask trophy.

Well, I was actually enjoying the Group C final performance show up until the last five minutes. 🙂 Ugh... Candelabra was robbed hardcore! 😢 I absolutely loved and thought she SLAYED it on "I'm Goin' Down" as I expected her to do so! :omg: So amazing! It was probably her best performance yet. I also loved her vulnerable take on "Wanted" in the battle royal, which was beautiful. But ugh now I'm mad that that the "Ding Dong Keep It On" Bell wasn't saved for her as I knew someone really talented could go. :( Though at the same time, I do think Gazelle deserved that save and not mad at all she got it but yeah.... I wish there were two of them now. :broken:

Ever since her first performance, I guessed that Candelabra was Keyshia Cole and yayy that I got that one right, at least. :wub: I could hear it in her voice and she slayed all of her performance a on this show. :wub: Dang I'm still so sad because she would have been apart of such a killer final. :broken: I've been a fan of hers since the mid 2000s. I haven't heard from her in quite a few years overall (except I did watch her Lifetime biopic recently) so it was really nice seeing her on this show.

As for the others, I did have a feeling Anteater would go as I believe I found him to be the weakest of the group. I was definitely surprised in finding out that he was John Oates. 😮 I'm surprised it was a professional singer as I didn't think he was too good overall. :ph34rwave: But he was fun. 

I did think Donut had a pretty good night and actually his best night with his two performances. But I still didn't think it was enough to beat out Candelabra (or anything she did through the course of the season). :( I'm bummed and don't get it. Ah I am still trying to figure that out + who Donut is as he is the only one I still have no idea who this is.

It was nice seeing Astronaut aka Hunter Hayes back on the show, singing "Wanted." And they actually got the right/original artist to sing the battle royal song so yay for that. :haha: (And of course I thought of Denise here too. :giggle: )

• Like 2

13 hours ago, *Wallace said:

It was nice seeing Astronaut aka Hunter Hayes back on the show, singing "Wanted." And they actually got the right/original artist to sing the battle royal song so yay for that. :haha: (And of course I thought of Denise here too. :giggle: )

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: 

• Like 1

THANK YOU. :wub: And omg right, he sung his own song and then they did it... a bit less random then them bringing someone back to sing a song that has nothing to do with them before the contestants repeat it. :dead: 

Hunter watching from the side too. :wub: :wub: :wub:  Hunter. :wub: :wub: :wub: 

Nope. I'm done now. 🙂 

😢 :hug: 

I was very surprised Candelabra was eliminated. :( I didn't expect it and don't agree. Sorry, Wally. 😢 I did very much appreciate her version of "Wanted" too. ❤️ I've always really liked her voice, so it was nice hearing her on the show.

I forgot about the Christmas special so I still need to watch it. :santasmile:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, miss denise said:

THANK YOU. :wub: And omg right, he sung his own song and then they did it... a bit less random then them bringing someone back to sing a song that has nothing to do with them before the contestants repeat it. :dead: 

Hunter watching from the side too. :wub: :wub: :wub:  Hunter. :wub: :wub: :wub: 

😢 :hug: 

I was very surprised Candelabra was eliminated. :( I didn't expect it and don't agree. Sorry, Wally. 😢 I did very much appreciate her version of "Wanted" too. ❤️ I've always really liked her voice, so it was nice hearing her on the show.

I forgot about the Christmas special so I still need to watch it. :santasmile:

LMAOO Yesss this is so true. I still will never get over the show having Taylor Dayne singing "I Will Survive" instead of Gloria Gaynor. :dead: At least they got it right this time. :haha: 

Aww yay I knew you'd be happy to see him. :hug: ❤️ 

Awww thank you for all of these kind words. 😢 :hug: Definitely didn't get it or agree either. But oooo yayyy your comments on her version of "Wanted." That means a lot coming from you as a huge Hunter stan so yayyy I'm glad her version made your approval. :wub: Agreed on the rest of this! ❤️ 

LMAOO Yesss this is so true. I still will never get over the show having Taylor Dayne singing "I Will Survive" instead of Gloria Gaynor. :dead: At least they got it right this time. :haha: 

Aww yay I knew you'd be happy to see him. :hug: ❤️ 

Awww thank you for all of these kind words. 😢 :hug: Definitely didn't get it or agree either. But oooo yayyy your comments on her version of "Wanted." That means a lot coming from you as a huge Hunter stan so yayyy I'm glad her version made your approval. :wub: Agreed on the rest of this! ❤️ 

The show doing things like that the other two weeks: jamie-private-school-girl-i-am-so-random :dead: 

You know I was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: I did also ask where Jesse was and where the collab is. :giggle: bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c2

Aww, of course. :hug: So sorry. :( Ahh yay, I hoped that comment would make you happy because yes, I did approve (and I actually said before they sang that I didn't approve only because it's Hunter's song :dead:   :giggle: ). ❤️ But they did very well and I especially liked Keyshia's version. :yes: 

On 12/15/2023 at 10:17 PM, miss denise said:

The show doing things like that the other two weeks: jamie-private-school-girl-i-am-so-random :dead: 

You know I was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: I did also ask where Jesse was and where the collab is. :giggle: bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c2

Aww, of course. :hug: So sorry. :( Ahh yay, I hoped that comment would make you happy because yes, I did approve (and I actually said before they sang that I didn't approve only because it's Hunter's song :dead:   :giggle: ). ❤️ But they did very well and I especially liked Keyshia's version. :yes: 

:haha: Lol I don't think I thought much of it the other week as I don't think Brett Michaels sang a song from another Masked Singer alum so maybe they couldn't get them? But I already forgot what sang he sang.

Mhmmm I know! Oooh awwww. Hopefully they'll give you an answer. :haha: 

Aww thank you so much. :( :hug: Ah yeah it did. I feared you would have been really critical about that because of them singing his song though... I don't think that would be their own doing? :dead: But yayy I was hoping for this comment! ❤️ 

hoping Cow wins which means he probably won't.

• Haha 2

Cow started off and did really good.

• Like 3