2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

bayjruno_272345666_613807063255500_35550
Jay Bruno

Jay Brunu was a cast for the Blood Vs Water season of Survivor Australia and I don’t even remember him. The only reason I’m saving Sophie is because she had that bratty attitude and I at least remember her. I quickly read up on him and he apparently ended up in a minority alliance and went home when they split votes because they thought someone had an immunity idol. This must’ve happened wayyyy before merge because he’s not even in the faintest of memories. I know this show has 72939474 episodes but most others at least make an impact whether it’s good or bad.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Zoey’s Noms Next

Allegra Miles

Kaycee Clark & Kenny Clark

Devin Walker-Molaghan & Tori Deal

William Richardson

Kornbread "The Snack" Jeté

Jimbo

Jujubee

Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova

Leah Marlene

Huntergirl

Kerri Colby

Josh Millgate

Jada Shada Hudson

Black Peppa

I made half of my list the first day the order was revealed and never checked it again. :haha:

Angeria Paris VanMicheals

Allegra Miles

Devin Walker-Molaghan & Tori Deal

William Richardson

Kornbread "The Snack" Jeté

Jimbo

Jujubee

Leah Marlene

Huntergirl

Kerri Colby

Josh Millgate

Jada Shada Hudson

Black Peppa

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Zoey’s Noms Posted

Allegra Miles

American Idol's' Allegra Miles on songwriting, West Palm music scene

Allegra was a former Voice contestant turned American Idol contestant.  Last year she made the American Idol Top 14 before getting eliminated when they sent 3 people home.  Allegra had a couple of decent performances prior to that moment with my highlight of her being her Top 24 performance of Adore You.  At Top 20 she did Free Fallin and her original Tainted.  She advanced from the wildcard round and got eliminated when singing Billie Eilish's Ocean Eyes, which I didn't think was great.  She captures the young singer/songwriter vibe, but shes not one I have found as a big standout.  I would have pushed her further then this spot, but based on the nom's this was the cut that needed to happen.

Save: Jimbo

Devin Walker Molaghan / Tori Deal

The-Challenge-Season-38-Ride-or-Dies-Dev

It’s been a while since I watched a full season of The Challenge. I find it super hard to keep up with all the interconnected relationships, rivalries, feuds etc. But like Derek said before, I can seamlessly follow basically every season of Drag Race so I’m not sure why I’ve found the Challenge Cinematic Universe so hard.

Anyway, my small memories of Devin and Tori from past seasons was that I didn’t really like either of them. I felt like they had real try-hard personalities.. Devin in particular? It’s the case with a lot of the Challenge folk. I suppose they’re playing up to their personas a lot.

Devin and Tori both partnered up for their seventh season, and with the latest season, won their first Challenge each. They only faced elimination once in the first episode. I think this is good right? Like I guess maybe they had good strategies at hand to avoid the elimination round as long as they did.

Looking at the finalists, lol I know Nany and Aneesa have basically been doing this for decades and haven’t won so kinda a funny endgame. From what I saw I was rooting for the rookie girl who basically ended up like this at the final.

Save Kerri ‘Tranos’ Colby

Drag Race Thank You GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

newFile-1.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&fit

Lol WELP... Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova weren't the first couple from Strictly I wanted to go but I guess that's gonna be the case now. And I also guess it's kinda my fault for not nominating who I wanted to see go first, lmao. :dead: Matt Goss is an English singer-songwriter, best known for being the lead singer of the 1980s pop group, Bros. He competed on the 20th series of Strictly Come Dancing where he was partnered with the absolutely beautiful and gorgeous Nadiya Bychkova. Gah Matt was someone I was looking forward to and had high hopes for in this competition. He originally did the 2013 Christmas special and I think I remember him having a decent dance there. Sadly, his run as an actual contestant was rather disappointing and not so good. 

Matt's dances included: the Quickstep to "Sir Duke" scoring a 20 (which I thought was a bit underscored? One of his better dances), the Samba to "Night Fever" scoring a 22 (thought this one was overscored and should have been scored lower), a Viennese Waltz to "Hold My Hand" scoring a 21 (which I thought was his best dance) and then a Jive to "All Shook Up" scoring a 20 (another not so good dance). Matt & Nadiya landed in the Bottom 2 on Week 2 and won their dance-off against Kaye & Kai (which I disagreed with as I thought Kaye had a slightly better dance). They were safe on Week 3 but landed in the Bottom 2 again on Week 4 against Kym & Graziano. Kym definitely danced much better and earned her spot to the next week, therefore Matt was eliminated. Matt often had really bad posture and was really stiff in his dancing, so that made his dancing not so enjoyable. He was also a calm/chill personality, which I didn't mind but it didn't help him standout. I didn't quite want to cut them but I'm fine with making this cut, especially out of the nominees here. And I'm not sure if those that are nominated that lasted a long time are big favorites here so I'll leave them alone and will make this nice cut for now, lol. And I will also take this chance that hopefully the Strictly bosses can give Nadiya someone with potential! She deserves better. (!)  I'll post his Top Gun Maverick themed Viennese Waltz below.

Saving: Angeria Paris VanMicheals

angeria-paris-vanmicheals-angeria.gif

Oh wow I did not imagine that Allegra would be going out this soon. 😮 I'm not angry about it personally but I remember how she was such a big fan favorite on here and how she was kinda a big deal on here for a few weeks.... but guess that didn't help her out in this game.

I loved Jujubee on her other Drag Race seasons I've seen but I heard she was really disappointing on the Vs. The World season. I didn't really know enough to make a cut on her there or if it was too soon? So yea I just let others decide on that.

I also didn't imagine we would have lost out winners already.... but we have with Devin and Tori. :dead: Again, I'm not mad about it but just surprised as I didn't think it'd happen this soon. :haha: