Alex whalen farewell message

CdnCountryFan

So yeah, COVID. Sucks, but I suspected it. Grace got it too at some point, but managed to get better by battles.

I've seen comments on FB that said they saw him perform live at a venue these days, so I'm glad that he seems to have gotten better.  

It’s a bummer that this happened to him. You can really tell how sad he was that he was unable to perform in the battles. I would have definitely preferred to see another performance from Alex on the show, but sometimes things in life get in the way. I enjoyed his Blind Audition, and thought it was really cool to see a British country singer on the show. I wish him the best of luck in his career. 

• Sad 1

His BA grew on me, I know some people viewed him as a “snowflake killer” but with this format I doubt he would’ve made the top 8 anyway. A few more performances would’ve been nice especially with more unorthodox song choices. Glad he seems to be better though.

(not sure if his BA song was actually that obscure, all I know is that I didn’t know it lol)

• Like 1

That freakin sucks 

Country contestants are not usually ones that peak my interest but he did. I thought he was much more interesting than your average male country singer. His voice is pretty different.

Wish him the best.

• Like 1