Big Brother Canada 11

Alex95

6 hours ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I was thinking this all along as well. :haha: 

I think Anika should have done Claudia and Ty noms. That way Ty wouldn't be able to save Claudia if/aka when he wins the Veto. He could just save himself and then Anika could put Renee up and that way both girls would be up. I honestly would not be surprised if Ty wins the Veto, save Claudia and then Daniel goes up and goes on Anika's HoH. :haha: 

Yeah she should have done that.  Then her and Daniel control the vote out of claudia/Renee

22 hours ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I was thinking this all along as well. :haha: 

I think Anika should have done Claudia and Ty noms. That way Ty wouldn't be able to save Claudia if/aka when he wins the Veto. He could just save himself and then Anika could put Renee up and that way both girls would be up. I honestly would not be surprised if Ty wins the Veto, save Claudia and then Daniel goes up and goes on Anika's HoH. :haha: 

james horner spiderman GIF

16 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Yeah she should have done that.  Then her and Daniel control the vote out of claudia/Renee

Mhmm. These people do not think. :dead: 

Aww I loved seeing Victoria "Spicy V" on this latest episode for the auction bid segment of the show. :wub: It was also really cool seeing Tychon giving Ty some advice too.

Of Daniel vs. Renee on the block, personally I would have rather Renee stay over Daniel. But I get why Ty made the decision he made. I feel like this puts him at a better spot because now Claudia will always be loyal to Ty and won't sway to Renee as a possibility. But that hurts Claudia as she lost both of her Girly Pops on back to back weeks. Sad for Renee going but she's made it really far and I never thought she would have made it this far when she was on the block those first two weeks.

It's going to be very interesting at a 2 vs. 2 duo of Ty/Claudia vs. Anika/Daniel. I feel like Ty & Claudia have the comp wins on their side but that's nothing to be confident on because one comp can change everything, especially the Final 4 Veto. 😮 While I am more than ready for this season to end, I am very curious and excited to see how the last week goes.

I was really surprised but really LOVED seeing Rachel Reilly as the Wendys worker guest this last episode. :wub: 

Oooh snap Ty won that HoH. So now that's 2 HoH wins and multiple vetos under his belt. 😮 He's making a strong case to get him the win.

The BBCAN awards were really fun and cute as always. I always enjoy that segment each year. :yes: 

Daniel & Claudia noms... surprised me a bit as I thought he would have put Anika up. But then again, noms don't really matter this week. Hoping for Claudia to win the Veto.

Ahh yay I'm glad Claudia won the Veto. :wub: And lmaooo she smoked everyone else in that comp. :dead: 

But omgg Not the fellow Girly Pops turning against Claudia. Dangg, Claudia is gonna be in for a shock if she makes the final 2 and doesn't get Shanaya or Renee's votes. I was definitely surprised at Shanaya saying she wouldn't mind a 3rd Girly pop coming to jury, though I get why she said so.

Hmm, I was wondering if it was a good move of Claudia evicting Anika over Daniel. But I get it. Anika is much weaker in comps and would have been easier for Claudia & Ty to beat. But Daniel being in the Top 3 makes it more competitive. I also get Claudia's decision as there is more potential of Daniel taking Claudia to the Final 2 with him. So that sets her up better in the sense of Ty or Daniel taking her to the Final 2 whereas Anika probably would not have.

But yeah finale night is finally here! I am excited and can't wait to see how the finale goes down. I am rooting for Claudia to win but thinking Ty will win. Let's see how this goes and how far right or wrong I am about this. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Rooting for Claudia to win it all tonight.  She'll probably get third.  I really don't want to see either of the other two win.

Ooh you think both Ty and Daniel would cut Claudia if either of them were to win the last HoH? 😮 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh you think both Ty and Daniel would cut Claudia if either of them were to win the last HoH? 😮 

IDK we've got really no insight from the final 4/3.  Ty I think could take her to the end.  I dont think Daniel will.  The jury votes also confuse me because this pasted episode it showed Renee and Shanaya miffed at Claudia, but like she has great relationships with all the jurors.  At least the jury segment gave proper explanation as to why Ty might not (and really shouldn't win).  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Hmm, I was wondering if it was a good move of Claudia evicting Anika over Daniel. 

the moment Ty said "Daniel would take me, and Anika would take you" I knew she was evicting Anika lol.  

I feel like both Daniel and Anika would have taken Claudia to the final 2, no? Who would take Ty at this point after all his wins? :haha:

Anyways, I'm hoping that Claudia wins HOH, cuts Ty and then beats Daniel.

I knew ty would not win the final 4 veto. I bet they would have taken the opportunity to get him out if he didn’t win hoh.

I liked seeing someone else win veto though 

enjoyed seeing Rachel on bbcan😍

I was surprised that that he put Claudia up  initially 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

IDK we've got really no insight from the final 4/3.  Ty I think could take her to the end.  I dont think Daniel will.  The jury votes also confuse me because this pasted episode it showed Renee and Shanaya miffed at Claudia, but like she has great relationships with all the jurors.  At least the jury segment gave proper explanation as to why Ty might not (and really shouldn't win).  

Hmmm I see. 🤔 Yeah we really don't know from how the episodes are edited. Maybe we'll get more insight on the finale? Samee on the jury votes and yeah I was surprised with the Renee/Shanaya stuff. But I guess they show that and the uncertainty of Ty with his video message to make it seem like everything is a toss up for whoever is in the final? 🤔

1 hour ago, pepperman said:

the moment Ty said "Daniel would take me, and Anika would take you" I knew she was evicting Anika lol.  

Oooh lol yesss that stood out to me. :haha: I knew Ty was trying to make his game plan to have her evict Daniel there, which probably would have been worse for her and better for him. :haha: 

1 hour ago, kamil24 said:

I feel like both Daniel and Anika would have taken Claudia to the final 2, no? Who would take Ty at this point after all his wins? :haha:

Anyways, I'm hoping that Claudia wins HOH, cuts Ty and then beats Daniel.

Also a very good point. That's why Ty has to win all these comps to get himself to the end as yeah I doubt people think they could beat him. :haha: