Big Brother Canada 11

Alex95

Ooof wow that Fatal Feast was a harsh and tough twist there. 😮 Ahh I wasn't expecting the Chain of Safety to be brought back but here it is.

Hmm I do feel bad for Santina going out in this specific way, but she really seemed like she was on borrowed time here. She was pretty much all alone in the game with no true allies (lmao thanks to Zach for ruining that for their group, lol). I was kinda surprised she left because she is all alone while Renee has Claudia & Shayana. But then again, Santina is the strong competitor and bigger threat in comps, so I get why she left.

Hmm so I am curious what's going to happen for the rest of the week would go. Surely this twist would end Kuzie's HoH week, right? Even though this wasn't a proper HoH week. So will the other two episodes be a new HoH week? I'm confused but look foward to what's coming next.

18 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

So convinced that kuzie would win if she’s in the end.  She’s likeable and has played a Respectable game.  She could get all jury votes too

I really hope Kuzie wins, but ahh I feel like it's too obvious and easy to see her win? She's playing by far the best game and no one else is really coming close sooo hmm, it makes me wonder. :haha: Hoping she can pull off the win though.

All I can say is that Daniel has continued to prove his uselessness.  I have no idea why he so badly wanted to save Ty with that Veto.  Now, thanks to him, it's going to take a miracle to get him out.

LMAOO now Ty wins the Veto. :dead: Lmao I can't with how these people can not get their targets out of the show. :lmao: 

Not gonna lie, I don't dislike Ty as much now that he's public enemy #1 and was the target to go. While I would have liked and preferred for him to go this week... and I was rooting hard for Hope to win that Veto, it's actually more exciting to see plans get spoiled. It's fun seeing things change and shake up.

Hmm I don't really know what to say about The Crown. I really like the alliance and most of the people involved with it, but with ~a bigger alliance that had the numbers for a few weeks now, they should be much better and more dominant in this game. I feel like only Kuzie and Hope are pulling the weight for the alliance. I know Daniel won a Veto and Anika came close in comps/actually pretty solid with strategy, but I feel they have to step it up.

I am def nervous on who is going to be up against Hope. I'm really hope it's not Kuzie. I know Claudia knows/think she can win so I fear she may take that shot now. :shiver: And well I hope for it to be Daniel. I think whoever Hope is up against, Hope will actually end up going this time. I don't think he has THAT strong Renee luck of surviving the block 4 times. But we'll see.

Don't like the twist as it got Santina out 😧 Happy that Renee finally won something though :rofl:

1. Santina (=)

2. Kuzie (=)

3. Renee (=)

4. Shanaya (=)

5. Claudia (+1)

6. Anika (+1)

7. Hope (+1)

8. Ty (+2)

9. Daniel (=)

1. Claudia - queen of the week.  Put up with Kuzie talking to her the way she did.  

2. Renee - good luck with this upcoming hoh.  I hope the bottom 5 all lose! Kept your bootay safe.

3. Shanaya - felt bad for her this week.

4. Santina - felt bad for her during the eviction.

~gap~

5. Daniel - ranking him this high is gross, but he was the least offensive of the 5 this week.

6. Anika - meh

7. Kuzie - what a fall from grace.  The way she acted the last two episode with the entitlement was not cute in any way.

8. Ty - still a d-bag.

9. Hope - 100% deserved his eviction after blocking the door to the library.  I would have been livid if it were me.

Edited by Solaris

Oooh this season.... is really something else. :dead:  Okay lots of thoughts!

Gah I definitely feared that Kuzie would have been up on the block as soon as Ty won the veto and saved himself. I didn't want that but I understand that. However, I was definitely disappointed with the way Kuzie acted and handled that. I wasn't mad at how she handled it away from Claudia as she would understandably be mad about it. I wish she handled it with grace - at least when talking to Claudia about it, whom did seem genuinely sad and upset having to put her up.

I was thinking Hope would have gone but the show did make it seem like it could be a toss up. I def feared for Kuzie as she's a strong threat and a strong player - so getting her out would have been a strong and shocking move. I'm glad it didn't happen though as I do want to see Kuzie go far. But awww Hope. I'm sad to see him go but after having so many chances on the block, I was ready for him to go. I LOVE his positive attitude, powerful speeches of encouragement and just everything about him. He's a great and likable guy. Even all of the dancing and jumping he was doing after his eviction - and got the group dancing with him was amazing and classic. Loved it!

Onto the HoH, OMGG I can not believe it! Renee FINALLY did it and got that HoH. I was so shook. :dead: But I'm really happy for her and she proved she can win something. And wow just two/3 weeks ago or so, who thought that the Girly Pops would have been the dominant alliance while The Crown is the flop alliance? Omgg. :dead:  I just love how there are so many twists and shake ups this season. But yeah now all of the Girly Pops have won curcial comps and are really doing their thing. Well done to them. I am curious what Renee will do with her power and who she will target.

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

is he though?  Comp beasts dont only win 1 competition.

Oooh he only won 1 comp? I could have sworn he won more but I guess it was a case of him coming close many times that made it seem like he won more than 1. 

• Like 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

Oooh he only won 1 comp? I could have sworn he won more but I guess it was a case of him coming close many times that made it seem like he won more than 1. 

he came close in like 2 other vetos (including the 1 week he went home), he consistently did poorly in the hohs though.  IDK you can't call yourself a comp beast with those stats.  If thats the case Renee is also a comp beast and he played in more vetos then she did. :haha:

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

he came close in like 2 other vetos (including the 1 week he went home), he consistently did poorly in the hohs though.  IDK you can't call yourself a comp beast with those stats.  If thats the case Renee is also a comp beast and he played in more vetos then she did. :haha:

He did come really close in that HoH comp that Ty won. It was down to him, Claudia and Ty. I remember all of The Crown flopping and it was just him vs. everyone there. :haha: But I can't remember his other HoH performances so you're probably right. :haha: lol the Renee comment. :giggle: 

7 hours ago, *Wallace said:

He did come really close in that HoH comp that Ty won. It was down to him, Claudia and Ty. I remember all of The Crown flopping and it was just him vs. everyone there. :haha: But I can't remember his other HoH performances so you're probably right. :haha: lol the Renee comment. :giggle: 

Yea but that says more about Claudia, shes been in the Top 2/3 for 4 hoh's.  :P