Big Brother Canada 11

Alex95

Lmaoo it's so interesting seeing The Crown falling apart now that they haven't been in power and have to go against each other now. :dead: I'm still hoping Ty can finally go and doesn't win the veto as I don't want Kuzie to go....though with how things are going, I'm worried her time to go is coming soon. 🙈

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lmaoo it's so interesting seeing The Crown falling apart now that they haven't been in power and have to go against each other now. :dead: I'm still hoping Ty can finally go and doesn't win the veto as I don't want Kuzie to go....though with how things are going, I'm worried her time to go is coming soon. 🙈

The Crown falling apart can be traced back to one pivotal moment, which was the incredibly STUPID move made by Daniel to save Ty with his Veto.  If he'd just kept everything the same, Ty would've been gone, and Hope probably could've beasted the competitions and kept the power firmly in the Crown's hands while they took everyone else out.  Instead, Ty's remained to fester in the house and win more competitions to keep himself there, and with each win, a Crown member has gone home.

And it's all because of Daniel's boneheaded move.

• Like 1

Well, I'll be sad when Kuzie leaves tomorrow (with Anika as useless as she is, it's pretty much a definite), but not as sad as I otherwise would've been.  She really played this week about as badly as you could play a week of BB -- American or Canadian.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Rodney said:

The Crown falling apart can be traced back to one pivotal moment, which was the incredibly STUPID move made by Daniel to save Ty with his Veto.  If he'd just kept everything the same, Ty would've been gone, and Hope probably could've beasted the competitions and kept the power firmly in the Crown's hands while they took everyone else out.  Instead, Ty's remained to fester in the house and win more competitions to keep himself there, and with each win, a Crown member has gone home.

And it's all because of Daniel's boneheaded move.

Lmaoo yeahh this is all so true. It's insane how this move by Daniel has killed off The Crown. :dead: And now Ty could potentially outlast all of The Crown members. :dead: 

• Like 1

Mann this season is really something else. :dead: Of course Ty gets yet another win of the Veto and by 4 seconds. :dead: While of course I want him to go, I gotta give him his credit. He's fighting hard as a lone wolf keeping himself in the game and it's very impressive.

But dangggg, Kuzie... ugh.

Cheering Rooting GIF

She got too greedy in that Veto of trying to find that $1000, which she found fast but ugh it likely cost her the game at this point. 😐 I really wish she won the Veto so we could have seen her cause some potential chaos. There's no way she's going to stay over Anika, whom isn't a threat at all like Kuzie is. Ah well, I figured it was looking too good to be true with Kuzie winning like we were thinking. And yeah how she was strategizing this week was rubbing people the wrong way. And then her attitude towards Renee putting her up. That's not going to help her at all. Ah well, it's been fun up to this point, lol. :broken: 

Curious who else will be going on that double.

Not that she really can, but hopefully she is trying to lul Ty into not competing as hard in the veto, so she can backdoor him. Not really backdoor since hes one of 5 people playing in the veto anyway, but you know what i mean.

terrible week

1. Renee - at least she was smart with her nominations this week

2. Claudia - shes a sitting duck next week if Ty wins either competition.  :X

3. Shanaya - ugh that sucks, hate to lose her like this,

4. Kuzie - bad week of game for her, and basically knocked herself out.

5. Anika - Useless

6. Daniel - useless

7. Ty - awful, and yet he probably wins if he gets to the final 2.

What a frustrating week :argh: I need Renee and Claudia to pull out the wins, or for Anika to wake up and do something interesting. Really don't want one of the other 2 to win - though I can appreciate Ty making some moves to better his game.

1.  Renee (+2)

2. Kuzie (=)

3. Shanaya (+1)

4. Claudia (+1)

5. Anika (+1)

6. Ty (+2)

7. Daniel (+2)

8 minutes ago, kamil24 said:

What a frustrating week :argh: I need Renee and Claudia to pull out the wins, or for Anika to wake up and do something interesting. Really don't want one of the other 2 to win - though I can appreciate Ty making some moves to better his game.

What moves has he made?  He's just won Vetoes.

8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

What moves has he made?  He's just won Vetoes.

The move to take Anika off and force Claudia to nominate Shanaya - breaking up a powerful trio. It was exactly what I didn't want to happen - but he finally did something other than win a veto that benefited his game.

Just now, kamil24 said:

The move to take Anika off and force Claudia to nominate Shanaya - breaking up a powerful trio. It was exactly what I didn't want to happen - but he finally did something other than win a veto that benefited his game.

Fine . . . but that's only one.  He's going to need more than that.